Who Created "White People" And Why?

To curb resentment among working class whites away from where it belonged -- the corporate class expanded the label of "white people" substantially to include the Irish, Slavs, Poles, Jews, Italians, Serbs, and other Southern and Eastern European immigrants as one historian wrote, Americans have had many ways of looking down on people without questioning their whiteness, yet whiteness has served to unify a way of looking down on people who are not judged white."

How do you figure turning these groups into "Whites" in the modern day helps them, rather than hurts them?

For example, while I doubt a dumb Negro joke would be tolerated on TV, dumb Polak jokes are.
Which is White privilege, somehow? LOL
or
That Poles, Irish, and Italians with the same SAT test scores as Blacks, or Hispanics, are less likely to get accepted to college, because of their "White skin" or well in Italians "Whiter skin"

Then why isn't there a widely publicized Polish, Irish, or Italian history month, like there is for Blacks?

It seems there's many perks that Blacks have for being Black in modern society.

P.S
Poles, and Irish actually have more WHG, or indigenous European DNA than do the English.

Presumably Irish tend to have lighter skin, and Polish lighter hair than the English.

Jews, and Italians on the other hand.....

You continually whine about dumb Pollack jokes but keep leaving out the fact that these ethnic slur jokes were first pushed by who? other white people...Germans to be exact, they ramped up during the WW2 area-- however in this country, the jokes were just that, jokes --

Yes, and no.

While, Polak ethnic slurs came later, being not widely publicized to at least the 1960's from the Liberal comedians, Liberal media, and Liberal Hollywood (Jews)

While, it is true that Germans did in fact face mass discrimination in the World War periods in this country.

It's a far cry to say that the World War period is when anti-White ethnic-slurs started.

So, terms like WOP against Italians, or Mick against Irish weren't around longer?
I'd tend to think they were.

Actually, the first major group of Whites to experience discrimination in this country, were Irish Catholics like in the Philadelphia Nativist Riots, among other.

Also the biggest total numbers lynching was in Louisiana against Italians, rather than Blacks.
This also pre-dates WW1.

Last edited:
I stopped reading after this:

Somebody tell this racist numbnuts that God didn't create Democracy and the election process.
You stopped reading after your confirmation bias bubble got popped -- not my problem..

This is long established history, your ignorance on the matter is not a refutation of these facts...
If you say so..... RACIST!!!!

Somebody tell this racist numbnuts that God didn't create Democracy and the election process.
You stopped reading after your confirmation bias bubble got popped -- not my problem..

This is long established history, your ignorance on the matter is not a refutation of these facts...
I guess you still pretending the racial classification of "white people" wasn't something created for the purpose of white supremacy?

I guess that would seem racist to a racist.

This guy's gotta be a sock of that other racist loser, Asciapias or maybe IM2. There can't be TWO people this stupid on the planet.
I guess you are also dumb enough to believe that the racial classification of "white" wasn't made up solely for the purpose of white supremacy

Disprove anything in this article

Europeans invented the concept of race as we know it

This guy's gotta be a sock of that other racist loser, Asciapias or maybe IM2. There can't be TWO people this stupid on the planet.
I guess you are also dumb enough to believe that the racial classification of "white" wasn't made up solely for the purpose of white supremacy
Disprove anything in this article
Europeans invented the concept of race as we know it

Easy dough boy. One look, first hit, shows everything you claim wrong again. "Whiteness" wasn't started in the Americas much less to keep blacks from voting or anything else. It started around the globe in the 1600s mainly as a blanket term as racial diversity increased to distinguish from non-white races. Take your racist crap and spin on it, pole-sucker.

White people - Wikipedia

Now tell us who you really are: either ProgressivePatriot or that other ass JoeB131.

I guess you still pretending the racial classification of "white people" wasn't something created for the purpose of white supremacy?

I guess that would seem racist to a racist.
So you think God made us white so we could lord it over black people?

Some people say that blacks have the mark of Cain, to identify them. God said that he gave Cain's family a mark to distinguish them. So that nobody could kill them.

In reality skin color is just genetics. Being the product of one's parents and Sun exposure. A long process of natural selection. Evolution.
If you are European you tend to have lighter skin and straight or wavy hair. If you're from Africa you have dark skin and dark curly hair.

I put this racist moron on ignore yesterday. He is just to stupid to be seen.
Everybody's a racist Dave, but you white people here...put me on ignore too.
Nah your bullshit is still amusing. " everybodys a racist Dave" that's funny shit, because you just called yourself a racist. Keep em coming.
Dave I'm a equal opportunity racist, I hate everybody!!

That is true, Wasps did, wealthy Anglo Saxon protestants.

Greeks invented Democracy, but modern Capitalism is a product largely of Scottish Adam Smith. (Presumably Smith belonged to the closest cousins of Anglos, the Lowland Scots a Germanic invader of the Highland Scots whom were Celtic)

Capitalism is a product of evolution. It existed when the first cave dweller traded a spear for two arrows, and when serfs traded a milk cow for a couple of pigs. Capitalism is the natural system of economics. All other systems are designed to control humans.

The first record of murder was between two brothers, Cain and Able....I believe the mark of evil was given to Cain and that was of white skin. Historians claim it was black....but everyone was of color back then..including adam and eve

Did God tell you that, or did you just pick it out of your ass?

Perspective | Most people think ‘whiteness’ is innate. They’re wrong: It was created to keep black people from voting.

Many people today consider race to be an immutable characteristic, that wasn’t always the case -- before the 17th century, whiteness didn’t even exist as a racial category. The reasoning behind this creation of the label "white people" emerged for the worst of reasons, most of which were geared towards maintaining power and affecting people of color in a negative way.

English colonists (and later, Americans) considered Christianity a prerequisite for political power in the 17th century. Slave-owning planters referred to themselves not as “white” people or “slave owners,” but simply as “Christian” men -- and being Christian meant your were privileged — it was a sign of freedom and superiority. Furthermore, if slavery was justifiable only for “heathens,” then conversion to Christianity would threaten their legal claim to the labor of enslaved Africans -- and that is what started to happen, more blacks converted to Christianity, some gaining their freedom because of their baptism being recognized by the protestant Church -- they then began to seek to gain more political power in doing so, so those in power changed the rules -- instead of identifying as Christians, they identified as being white -- furthermore, they went on to create the "one drop rule" to further disenfranchise people of color from seeking political power.

Further down the road, the country ran into another issue -- that issue was poor working class whites unifying with blacks for the purpose of seeking political power. Poor working class whites not only possessed class consciousness, but as the period wore on, as new waves of immigrants poured in, they became overtly resentful of wealth class--with their labor rendered almost unnecessary due to the wage oppression of blacks, some poor whites chose to drop out of society altogether, living off the land and most often running afoul of the law (THUGS).

To curb resentment among working class whites away from where it belonged -- the corporate class expanded the label of "white people" substantially to include the Irish, Slavs, Poles, Jews, Italians, Serbs, and other Southern and Eastern European immigrants as one historian wrote, Americans have had many ways of looking down on people without questioning their whiteness, yet whiteness has served to unify a way of looking down on people who are not judged white."

I remember when MLK, Jr. was fully focused on unifying Hispanic migrant workers of the southwest and working class whites (especially Appalachia) into the civil rights movement -- this terrified folks in the "ESTABLISHMENT" and King was dead not long after. So this racial separation game of turning working class whites against non-whites even though they have more in common, not less -- is nothing new and it is still in effect today -- but this type of destructive tribalism is like a narcotic that some people can't break and will continue to vote against their own best interests just to be part of the "tribe" -- even though that tribe was totally made up WITHOUT their interests in mind.
The Talmud refers to Cham, son of Noach, as being Black.
There are Misrashim that refer to Black Africans.

" Doctor Moreau Look Alike "

* Comical Numb Nut *

Yakub (Nation of Islam) - Wikipedia
Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a figure in the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to their beliefs, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

The story of Yakub was originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2.[2] It was developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad in several writings, most fully in a chapter entitled "The Making of Devil" in his book Message to the Blackman in America.[3]

By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[6] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them—or made by nature a liar and murderer".[3]

" Doctor Moreau Look Alike "

* Comical Numb Nut *

Yakub (Nation of Islam) - Wikipedia
Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a figure in the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to their beliefs, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

The story of Yakub was originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2.[2] It was developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad in several writings, most fully in a chapter entitled "The Making of Devil" in his book Message to the Blackman in America.[3]

By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[6] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them—or made by nature a liar and murderer".[3]
Something one gets from smoking too much Opium.

New Topics

Forum List

Back