Who Created "White People" And Why?

Perspective | Most people think ‘whiteness’ is innate. They’re wrong: It was created to keep black people from voting.

Many people today consider race to be an immutable characteristic, that wasn’t always the case -- before the 17th century, whiteness didn’t even exist as a racial category. The reasoning behind this creation of the label "white people" emerged for the worst of reasons, most of which were geared towards maintaining power and affecting people of color in a negative way.

English colonists (and later, Americans) considered Christianity a prerequisite for political power in the 17th century. Slave-owning planters referred to themselves not as “white” people or “slave owners,” but simply as “Christian” men -- and being Christian meant your were privileged — it was a sign of freedom and superiority. Furthermore, if slavery was justifiable only for “heathens,” then conversion to Christianity would threaten their legal claim to the labor of enslaved Africans -- and that is what started to happen, more blacks converted to Christianity, some gaining their freedom because of their baptism being recognized by the protestant Church -- they then began to seek to gain more political power in doing so, so those in power changed the rules -- instead of identifying as Christians, they identified as being white -- furthermore, they went on to create the "one drop rule" to further disenfranchise people of color from seeking political power.

Further down the road, the country ran into another issue -- that issue was poor working class whites unifying with blacks for the purpose of seeking political power. Poor working class whites not only possessed class consciousness, but as the period wore on, as new waves of immigrants poured in, they became overtly resentful of wealth class--with their labor rendered almost unnecessary due to the wage oppression of blacks, some poor whites chose to drop out of society altogether, living off the land and most often running afoul of the law (THUGS).

To curb resentment among working class whites away from where it belonged -- the corporate class expanded the label of "white people" substantially to include the Irish, Slavs, Poles, Jews, Italians, Serbs, and other Southern and Eastern European immigrants as one historian wrote, Americans have had many ways of looking down on people without questioning their whiteness, yet whiteness has served to unify a way of looking down on people who are not judged white."

I remember when MLK, Jr. was fully focused on unifying Hispanic migrant workers of the southwest and working class whites (especially Appalachia) into the civil rights movement -- this terrified folks in the "ESTABLISHMENT" and King was dead not long after. So this racial separation game of turning working class whites against non-whites even though they have more in common, not less -- is nothing new and it is still in effect today -- but this type of destructive tribalism is like a narcotic that some people can't break and will continue to vote against their own best interests just to be part of the "tribe" -- even though that tribe was totally made up WITHOUT their interests in mind.
Actually it was just to rule over blacks who lack the ability to function independently.
There.

Whites are here to produce Christmas carols. Especially Jews.
I thought they produced Hanukkah carols?

Bagels roasting on an open fire, white fish nipping at my nose.....

Don me now wholesale apparel, aye yi yi, yi yi yi, yi, yi, yi...... :dunno:

actually no-----the MOST ICONIC Christmas songs were
created by jews------there are very few Chanukah songs
I like that one " gefeltafish boiling in and open pot ,Harry picking at his nose, Happy Chanukah..... toz youzzz."

Perspective | Most people think ‘whiteness’ is innate. They’re wrong: It was created to keep black people from voting.

Many people today consider race to be an immutable characteristic, that wasn’t always the case -- before the 17th century, whiteness didn’t even exist as a racial category. The reasoning behind this creation of the label "white people" emerged for the worst of reasons, most of which were geared towards maintaining power and affecting people of color in a negative way.

English colonists (and later, Americans) considered Christianity a prerequisite for political power in the 17th century. Slave-owning planters referred to themselves not as “white” people or “slave owners,” but simply as “Christian” men -- and being Christian meant your were privileged — it was a sign of freedom and superiority. Furthermore, if slavery was justifiable only for “heathens,” then conversion to Christianity would threaten their legal claim to the labor of enslaved Africans -- and that is what started to happen, more blacks converted to Christianity, some gaining their freedom because of their baptism being recognized by the protestant Church -- they then began to seek to gain more political power in doing so, so those in power changed the rules -- instead of identifying as Christians, they identified as being white -- furthermore, they went on to create the "one drop rule" to further disenfranchise people of color from seeking political power.

Further down the road, the country ran into another issue -- that issue was poor working class whites unifying with blacks for the purpose of seeking political power. Poor working class whites not only possessed class consciousness, but as the period wore on, as new waves of immigrants poured in, they became overtly resentful of wealth class--with their labor rendered almost unnecessary due to the wage oppression of blacks, some poor whites chose to drop out of society altogether, living off the land and most often running afoul of the law (THUGS).

To curb resentment among working class whites away from where it belonged -- the corporate class expanded the label of "white people" substantially to include the Irish, Slavs, Poles, Jews, Italians, Serbs, and other Southern and Eastern European immigrants as one historian wrote, Americans have had many ways of looking down on people without questioning their whiteness, yet whiteness has served to unify a way of looking down on people who are not judged white."

I remember when MLK, Jr. was fully focused on unifying Hispanic migrant workers of the southwest and working class whites (especially Appalachia) into the civil rights movement -- this terrified folks in the "ESTABLISHMENT" and King was dead not long after. So this racial separation game of turning working class whites against non-whites even though they have more in common, not less -- is nothing new and it is still in effect today -- but this type of destructive tribalism is like a narcotic that some people can't break and will continue to vote against their own best interests just to be part of the "tribe" -- even though that tribe was totally made up WITHOUT their interests in mind.

Thank you.

Among those educated in history, anthropology and social science, it is axiomatic that race is a social construct, and the ruling class will continue to use it as a divide and conquer mechanism to pit the interests of the middle and lower classes against each other.

So sad that folks refuse enlightenment, unity, and when it comes right down to it, love. . . .

Demonstrating the Social Construction of Race
Demonstrating the Social Construction of Race on JSTOR

Simple :

These woman carried no resemblance to:
obese%20women.JPG

Beauty is only skin deep?

As I heterosexual, I say most White guys have "Prettier faces" than those Black broads in the pic.

at what age did you start trying to convince yourself that
you are heterosexual?

So, I don't have a prettier face than they?

Mommy lied to me.

Screenshot 2018-07-29 at 3.25.42 PM - Edited.png

Simple :

obese%20women.JPG

As I heterosexual, I say most White guys have "Prettier faces" than those Black broads in the pic.

you are heterosexual?

So, I don't have a prettier face than they?

Mommy lied to me.

View attachment 207767

you are very cute, sobie-----and were LIKELY a darling baby---------as were the ladies pictured in the preceding
post----ALL babies are cute-----especially to mother----it is
HORMONAL. I think OXYTOCIN does it

The Aramaic word converts to "attractive". That means a physical trait. Saw sight see eyes.

what Aramaic word?
I'll have to get home from my shop and look.Yes, It's translated from Hebrew to Aramaic, and Greek which must both be better than that bloody mess that came from a royal ( revision # ?). The scriptures had that asshole adding punctuation to change the entire point to suit him !

Thank you.

Among those educated in history, anthropology and social science, it is axiomatic that race is a social construct, and the ruling class will continue to use it as a divide and conquer mechanism to pit the interests of the middle and lower classes against each other.

So sad that folks refuse enlightenment, unity, and when it comes right down to it, love. . . .

thru out history and thruout the world------even in AFRICA

Thank you.

thru out history and thruout the world------even in AFRICA
I remember hearing that back in Uhmerryka'n history. Its the biggest country right ?
LikkMee for pResident 2020 !

The Aramaic word converts to "attractive". That means a physical trait. Saw sight see eyes.

what Aramaic word?
I'll have to get home from my shop and look.Yes, It's translated from Hebrew to Aramaic, and Greek which must both be better than that bloody mess that came from a royal ( revision # ?). The scriptures had that asshole adding punctuation to change the entire point to suit him !

what ARAMAIC WORD??? What is translated from Hebrew to Aramaic that interests you? Amongst jewish scholars, writings in Aramaic are LEFT in Aramaic. They like to read in the original. The books of the jewish bible---
include both Aramaic and Hebrew ----THEY were translated into Greek at the behest of the King of Egypt. The Aramaic was not translated to Hebrew in that particular endeavor
(SEPTUAGINTA)

The first record of murder was between two brothers, Cain and Able....I believe the mark of evil was given to Cain and that was of white skin. Historians claim it was black....but everyone was of color back then..including adam and eve

How do you figure turning these groups into "Whites" in the modern day helps them, rather than hurts them?

For example, while I doubt a dumb Negro joke would be tolerated on TV, dumb Polak jokes are.
Which is White privilege, somehow? LOL
or
That Poles, Irish, and Italians with the same SAT test scores as Blacks, or Hispanics, are less likely to get accepted to college, because of their "White skin" or well in Italians "Whiter skin"

Then why isn't there a widely publicized Polish, Irish, or Italian history month, like there is for Blacks?

It seems there's many perks that Blacks have for being Black in modern society.

P.S
Poles, and Irish actually have more WHG, or indigenous European DNA than do the English.

Presumably Irish tend to have lighter skin, and Polish lighter hair than the English.

Jews, and Italians on the other hand.....

I have continued to school you time and time again and YOU keep failing..

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable

In the article, those immigrants you claim had it harder than blacks tell you in their OWN WORDS what it was really about -- are they lying too?

"One Serbian worker said during the era, “You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

Why are you so afraid of reading something that challenges your bigotry? You continually whine about dumb Pollack jokes but keep leaving out the fact that these ethnic slur jokes were first pushed by who? other white people...Germans to be exact, they ramped up during the WW2 area-- however in this country, the jokes were just that, jokes -- they were not accompanied by policies that stripped you of your right to vote, etc etc....so spare me..

..and not one person on this thread has been able to refute the fact that the racial classification of "white people" is relatively new and was created to maintain white supremacy --- Because not one of you can tell me when in the past has the Irish, Welsh, Dutch indigenous Europeans in general referred to themselves as white??

I stopped reading after this:

Somebody tell this racist numbnuts that God didn't create Democracy and the election process.
I put this racist moron on ignore yesterday. He is just to stupid to be seen.
Everybody's a racist Dave, but you white people here...put me on ignore too.
Nah your bullshit is still amusing. " everybodys a racist Dave" that's funny shit, because you just called yourself a racist. Keep em coming.

How do you figure turning these groups into "Whites" in the modern day helps them, rather than hurts them?

For example, while I doubt a dumb Negro joke would be tolerated on TV, dumb Polak jokes are.
Which is White privilege, somehow? LOL
or
That Poles, Irish, and Italians with the same SAT test scores as Blacks, or Hispanics, are less likely to get accepted to college, because of their "White skin" or well in Italians "Whiter skin"

Then why isn't there a widely publicized Polish, Irish, or Italian history month, like there is for Blacks?

It seems there's many perks that Blacks have for being Black in modern society.

P.S
Poles, and Irish actually have more WHG, or indigenous European DNA than do the English.

Presumably Irish tend to have lighter skin, and Polish lighter hair than the English.

Jews, and Italians on the other hand.....

I have continued to school you time and time again and YOU keep failing..

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable

In the article, those immigrants you claim had it harder than blacks tell you in their OWN WORDS what it was really about -- are they lying too?

"One Serbian worker said during the era, “You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

Why are you so afraid of reading something that challenges your bigotry? You continually whine about dumb Pollack jokes but keep leaving out the fact that these ethnic slur jokes were first pushed by who? other white people...Germans to be exact, they ramped up during the WW2 area-- however in this country, the jokes were just that, jokes -- they were not accompanied by policies that stripped you of your right to vote, etc etc....so spare me..

..and not one person on this thread has been able to refute the fact that the racial classification of "white people" is relatively new and was created to maintain white supremacy --- Because not one of you can tell me when in the past has the Irish, Welsh, Dutch indigenous Europeans in general referred to themselves as white??

So, Blacks couldn't vote?
Sure, but what about now, they can vote, right?

So, what policies are against Blacks today?
You can claim there's discrimination against Blacks, but Hollywood, and the media tends to target Poles, Italians, and French more.

Why is that?

Considering there's Affirmative Action, an argument can be made for Institutionalized racism against Whites, no?

Before contact with other races, how could they be aware that there were other races different than Whites?

It just happens to be exploration / colonialism opened up contact with other races, and therefor opened people's minds to the existence of race.

But, Whites hardly are the first to acknowledge it.

One of the first acknowledgements of race comes from North-African Arabic speaking Moors like
Ibn Khaldun

Simple :

obese%20women.JPG

you are heterosexual?
Even when they so-call claim they aren't being racist -- they keep saying racist crap

When did I claim I wasn't racist, exactly?

Are you being racist against Whites, by blaming Whites for racial concepts, that actually come from Arabic speakers like Ibn Khaldun?

The first record of murder was between two brothers, Cain and Able....I believe the mark of evil was given to Cain and that was of white skin. Historians claim it was black....but everyone was of color back then..including adam and eve
The Hebrew word for mark ('Oth, אות‬) could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance.[11] The mark of Cain is God's promise to offer Cain divine protection from premature death with the stated purpose of preventing anyone from killing him. It is not known what the mark was, but it is assumed that the mark was visible.[12] Some have speculated that the mark was a Hebrew letter placed on either the face or the arm.[13] The Septuagint translates the mark as a "sign". Thus, it is speculated that the mark served as a sign to others not to commit the same offense.[14]

There is also uncertainty as to why Cain should have feared being killed, since the Book of Genesis does not indicate that there were any human beings then alive other than his parents, Adam and Eve

ME: Of course this last blurb is nonsense.
Thew were humanoIDS. Negroes basically.Aboriginal. Bone in the nose types... like in Gary Ind. and St Louis.
They were never created in His Image. They were part of several earlier, more primitive creations. Still no missing link tho. Because one batch got culled and another created several times until the last batch.
When Cain got tossed out(to the back of the bus, per se :2up: ) He had to have some type of ID to make sure they didn't kill and eat him. Well. He and and whoever he bred with got to fucking everything in site and that's what make us all so different today.
It'll be interesting to find out what Adam and Eve actually looked like.
The odd part is when they went to look for and crucify Yeshua, that had to have him iD'd by someone ? So forget the big David Gilmour looking dude on the church walls. Jesus looked like everyone else in the area. He may have been a lil Palestinian looking guy or a big Osama looking guy but he was no Bradd Pitt ! He melted into the crowds un noticed.
As someone said earlier. Physical traits from the mother.23 chromosomes from her and one from Yavey(non human father). The rest of us have 23 from each why is why we're so fucked up and Yeshu had perfect spirit.

99bc8e1447d91e21f4a4c3dd93bb1fcb.jpg

Forum List

Back