Who controls Hollywood?

I never knew it until a RWNJ told me a little bit ago that I was a Jew, so I guess I'm in charge of Hollywood. Now, somebody get me Jenifer Lawrence's personal number, a bottle of Manischewitz, and a little snack maybe?

There are many obviously good movies, well written and well acted, but get very low ratings. Then there are absolute trash that get very high ratings. So, who controls Hollywood?

Easy example is Mel Gibson, who makes excellent movies, but never gets a rating any more. Then an example of trash is that Oprah Winfrey movie that was unwatchable but got sky high ratings.

So who controls Hollywood? Any ideas? Any conspiracy theories? Let's hear it.

Ratings from who?

I dunno maybe the people who like...rate movies and stuff? Commonly referred to as movie critics.

The critics are just people in various news organizations around the country, they are not employed by anyone in Hollywood. And Hollywood isn't a single entity, it is thousands of individuals in business to make money (generally) all competing with each other. It's a business. They produce a product with an average cost of $100 million and they make back $10-$15 per view. And there aren't any gurus that know what the 'formula' is, if there were a formula they'd be using it all the time. There are just tendencies, like the Superhero bent that is currently popular. But that won't last, nothing lasts. Something new will push that out, just as war movies went out of fashion, and westerns, etc. There is no guarantee for anyone investing a $100 million dollars in a film that they will even get back some or most of it. It is a crap shoot.

It isn't some nefarious entity, that is just something talk radio tells you because they need another enemy for you to hate.

It's a business.

I do not listen to talk radio. I don't believe in a global jewish conspiracy. I am not a republican. I'm not the over the hill conservative you are accustomed to dealing with. I'm not even hateful. Recognizing facts does not make me an anti-semite. Its a fact that the majority of media bigwigs are Jews. Its a fact and theres no point in denying it. There's also no point in denying that Jewish people tend to be very, very liberal and have a resentment towards white right wing types for obvious reasons.
My best friend is black...is your a Jew? :banana2:

Hollyweird has a secret club run by producers, directors and the like. They also keep a list of who to blackball and who is supposedly a communist. They did that shit back in the 1950's and still do it even today. Many celebs keep their mouths shut about politics if they are not in the secret club...because if they do talk out loud..they don't get work any more.

I dont have a issue with jews. This was written by a jew himself.

That's good to know in lieu of your recent posts lamenting the racism of white nationalism.

To say Jews controll holywood is not neccessarily racist, even Jews say that. I prefer Jews controlling Holywood over White Nationalists, though. I dont want Triumph of the Will in the movies. I didnt said anything anti-semitic but Jews do controll Hollywood. What you make out of it is your problem.

My best friend is black...is your a Jew? :banana2:

I have a long standing friendship with a couple jewish internet shitposters who I met on an satanic black metal message board...They're cool and don't poop their pants over hitler memes or nationalist lyrics.

Forum List

Back