Who Controls America?

Hossfly, et al,

Well, it is not a "For or Against" question. So no, it is not that easy.

et al,

I am not, an unconditional Israeli supporter of the Jewish Homeland.
Are you FOR or AGAINST Israel? That's an easy question for you.
(COMMENT)

I am FOR regional peace and stability.

While I recognize the right FOR Israel to exist, I find also find that it is outside the boundaries of the Israel that was originally admitted to the UN in 1949. I also see it as expansionist beyond the 1967 borders.

I think that Israel has broken International Law in the way it has administered the occupied territories, and I believe that the US is guilty of aiding and abetting Israel in the improper administration of the Occupied Territories.

Violation: Part 2, Article 8, para 2b(viii), of the Rome Statute, and Section III, Article 47 of the Geneva Convention (IV).​

So while I believe that Israel should exist, I also believe that Israel is subject to International Law, and not above the law.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
PixieStix, et al,

While part of this is true, the implication is all wrong.

Who controls America?

Apparently, it is the main stream media. They lie and give half truth and even so so far as to keep the truth from us even when they have it to show.
(COMMENT)

Weak minded voters are swayed by "lies and half truths." But any Main Stream Media (MSM) that comes-out in support for or against a particular candidate is political in itself politically agenda driven. MSM should be objective in its analysis of a candidate or political position. But the MSM is human, and seldom open and objective. It is up to the voter to sort-out the chaff from the wheat.

From the Movie: Hunt for the Red October said:
Dr Jeffrey Pelt says: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops.

If you allow the MSM to influence your vote, without any further logic and critical analysis, then you are weak minded and why the Electoral College was put in place to protect against.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hossfly, et al,

Well, it is not a "For or Against" question. So no, it is not that easy.

et al,

I am not, an unconditional Israeli supporter of the Jewish Homeland.
Are you FOR or AGAINST Israel? That's an easy question for you.
(COMMENT)

I am FOR regional peace and stability.

While I recognize the right FOR Israel to exist, I find also find that it is outside the boundaries of the Israel that was originally admitted to the UN in 1949. I also see it as expansionist beyond the 1967 borders.

I think that Israel has broken International Law in the way it has administered the occupied territories, and I believe that the US is guilty of aiding and abetting Israel in the improper administration of the Occupied Territories.

Violation: Part 2, Article 8, para 2b(viii), of the Rome Statute, and Section III, Article 47 of the Geneva Convention (IV).​

So while I believe that Israel should exist, I also believe that Israel is subject to International Law, and not above the law.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, keep talking honestly like that and the Zionista gang will, skewer you as an anti-Semite who hates America.

Last edited:
Then you absolutely have no need to know. If you knew you wouldn't have to pursue the issue. Now, raus.

So easy for you to fail to answer a simple question.......
Your argument would fail miserably in a court of law.

One more time: You stated America has a dependence on Israel.
Explain just how that is possible?
Answer this one simple question or piss off.
Does the US need Israel more than Israel needs the United States?
No, of course not. They nave a mutual need. About equal, I'd say.

Gawd! Do they come any dumber than this?

But I still like you hoss'es Ass.

So easy for you to fail to answer a simple question.......
Your argument would fail miserably in a court of law.

One more time: You stated America has a dependence on Israel.
Explain just how that is possible?
Answer this one simple question or piss off.
Does the US need Israel more than Israel needs the United States?
No, of course not. They nave a mutual need. About equal, I'd say.

Gawd! Do they come any dumber than this?

But I still like you hoss'es Ass.
Thank you, Phyllis. It is always nice to be called a horse's ass by someone who actually is one.

Forum List

Back