Who cares what you believe!

not at all.. THEY didn't make the same irresponsible choice to open their cooter to any ole dick that came along like the easy majority of those who have abortions. THAT crime is on the shoulders of the rapists. Indeed, your strawman is neither original OR profound.

If the crime is on the shoulders of the rapists why are the embryos being made to pay? They haven't raped anybody.
But why do I bother to ask. You'll just avoid answering the question like you always do.

If the crime is on the shoulders of the rapists why are the embryos being made to pay? They haven't raped anybody.
But why do I bother to ask. You'll just avoid answering the question like you always do.

for the same reason that THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE "RAPE VICTIM" CAVEAT WITH EVEN THE MAJORITY OF PRO LIFERS.

and, Im not avoiding answering your question.. you just don't like an answer that is based more on reality than your panties.

for the same reason that THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE "RAPE VICTIM" CAVEAT WITH EVEN THE MAJORITY OF PRO LIFERS.

and, Im not avoiding answering your question.. you just don't like an answer that is based more on reality than your panties.

Keep up the fancy foot work, Gluegun.

You still can't explain why there is a caveat.

Keep up the fancy foot work, Gluegun.

You still can't explain why there is a caveat.

I don't have to. Trying to get all squirmy about why we allow abortive procedures in cases of rape versus wanton birth control for irresponsible people won't make it any less of a FACT that such a caveat has always been considered by even the pro-lifers OR that such rape case rhetoric isn't even a fraction of a percentage of the abortion procedures each year. I assure you, rapists don't validate your right to kill babies. And, before you know it, RvW will be overturned and you will REALLY have to grasp for those straws!

:cool:

I think this is a pretty black and white issue. You either believe a fetus is a living being, or you don't. If you do, you can't support aborting fetuses that are the result of rape.

The ultimate hypocrisy.

I think this is a pretty black and white issue. You either believe a fetus is a living being, or you don't. If you do, you can't support aborting fetuses that are the result of rape.

The ultimate hypocrisy.

good for you and your opinion. After a single additional judge gets to the supreme court.. well.. the legislature sure as HELL hasn't sided with you lately either.

no, ULTIMATE hypocrisy is fighing for your right to CHOOSE while making the POOR CHOICE of fucking irresponsibly and taking it out on the life of your child.

I don't have to. Trying to get all squirmy about why we allow abortive procedures in cases of rape versus wanton birth control for irresponsible people won't make it any less of a FACT that such a caveat has always been considered by even the pro-lifers OR that such rape case rhetoric isn't even a fraction of a percentage of the abortion procedures each year. I assure you, rapists don't validate your right to kill babies. And, before you know it, RvW will be overturned and you will REALLY have to grasp for those straws!

:cool:

I would have though giving up weed might have restored your reasoning skills to some degree but apparently you've never had any to begin with.

You're hopeless, Diaper Boy. Even Allieboo understands that if you're going to assign human rights to embroyos, they can't be divided in to those worthy of human rights and others unworthy.

I would have though giving up weed might have restored your reasoning skills to some degree but apparently you've never had any to begin with.

You're hopeless, Diaper Boy. Even Allieboo understands that if you're going to assign human rights to embroyos, they can't be divided in to those worthy of human rights and others unworthy.
That's nothing. He also assigns rights to them depending on their age...as if one day actually makes the difference.

He's okay with flushing 8 week old embryos but not 8 week, 1 day old embryos.

:lol:

Gee, look what I started...

I'm NOT a religious person, I guess I'm a humanist.

It seems to me that the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independance are the basis for deciding whether Abortion should or should not be legal. The declaration of Independance guanrantees that every person has a right to life. Soooo the question is "what is or is not a person". This can only be determined by philosophy, science and law, not by religious beliefs.

If a fetus/embryo/whatever you call it is determined to be a person, then no one has the right to terminate it. If it is not determined to be a person then it can be terminated.

All I'm saying is the the criteria for this determination (back in the 1970s) was poor, but was based on the best science of the day. Nowadays there may be a more objective way of making this determination.

Equally, if it were to be determined that it is a person, even if a women is raped she should not be allowed to have pregnancy terminated. This is balanced out by the same science which can now positively determine who tha rapist is. Simply make rape punishable by death, castration, or whatever the victim feels is appropriate.

Of course to safe guard against the possiblity of false accusations, it would be require a signed, witness and notarized form of consent before copulation.

That'd throw a little ice water on everyone's passion. Which might not be such a bad thing.

Gee, look what I started...

I'm NOT a religious person, I guess I'm a humanist.

It seems to me that the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independance are the basis for deciding whether Abortion should or should not be legal. The declaration of Independance guanrantees that every person has a right to life. Soooo the question is "what is or is not a person". This can only be determined by philosophy, science and law, not by religious beliefs.

If a fetus/embryo/whatever you call it is determined to be a person, then no one has the right to terminate it. If it is not determined to be a person then it can be terminated.

All I'm saying is the the criteria for this determination (back in the 1970s) was poor, but was based on the best science of the day. Nowadays there may be a more objective way of making this determination.

Equally, if it were to be determined that it is a person, even if a women is raped she should not be allowed to have pregnancy terminated. This is balanced out by the same science which can now positively determine who tha rapist is. Simply make rape punishable by death, castration, or whatever the victim feels is appropriate.

Of course to safe guard against the possiblity of false accusations, it would be require a signed, witness and notarized form of consent before copulation.

That'd throw a little ice water on everyone's passion. Which might not be such a bad thing.

I'm not so sure about that--one can do wonders with ice these days . :lol:

talking shit won't keep the fact of the standard RAPE CAVEAT from being true. Im willing to bet Baba would have you deliver the baby EVEN in the case of rape and I know damn well she's not about to cave on her abortion stance just because you think rapists qualify abortions.

I just happen to be the type willing to offer a compromise. feel free to stick with Allie and her quest to ban abortive procedures entirely.

That's nothing. He also assigns rights to them depending on their age...as if one day actually makes the difference.

He's okay with flushing 8 week old embryos but not 8 week, 1 day old embryos.

You see, THIS is why "pulling a ravi" is so funny. Had you actually read my position you'd have seen that i draw the line at a detectable heartbeat since it indicates a functioning nervous system. Now, I realize that you are not used to actual logical ideals outside of your bullshit arbitrary opinions that fluzuate like the fucking tide but.. hey.. you are ravi! You are where "pulling a ravi" comes from!

say, it's HILARIOUS that you STILL have yet to address all those questions about the death of a 8.5 month old fetus in the other thread, homey! but, who really expects anything more out of you?

Forum List

Back