Who cares that Trump supporters can't tell LeVar Burton from LaVar Ball

Poor Emperor. He didn't get the groveling he demanded, and now he's in a snit.

The Chinese must be laughing their asses off.

What a great day for America.

Trump is completely unhinged.

Here is what an actual President of the United States has "tweeted":

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Wow.

Just...wow.
and? what is wrong with that? why don't you post what old LaVar actually said, the ungrateful fk.
That you don’t understand what’s wrong with that is what’s wrong with Trump supporters.

Trump is completely unhinged.

Here is what an actual President of the United States has "tweeted":

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Wow.

Just...wow.
and? what is wrong with that? why don't you post what old LaVar actually said, the ungrateful fk.
That you don’t understand what’s wrong with that is what’s wrong with Trump supporters.
LOL at the moral projectionist cult.

Yeah, who does care? Probably only loony Trump-Haters who've consumed way too much Democrat Fake News. Pretty lame thread. Movin on...

The difference is LeVar Burton played a slave in Roots and a blind man in Star Trek and LaVar Bell plays a blind man in real life with roots in being a slave to his own self grandizement

Reading Rainbow!
Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high.
Take a look, it's in a book,
A Reading Rainbow!
I can go anywhere.
Friends to know, and ways to grow.
A Reading Rainbow!
I can be anything.
Take a look, it's in a book.
A Reading Rainbow.
Reading Rainbow!
Ooooooooooh

Oh....the irony. Lol. "maroons"

that isn't irony. or have you never seen a bugs bunny cartoon, snooks? should have known you're sense of humor impaired

nice try though... .

I've seen all the looney tunes. Is there one in there where they're talking about maroons?

Forum List

Back