Who buys the 2012 Hype?

Do you buy the 2012 End of Days Hype?

• Total voters

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
is the world going to end 12/21/2012? I don't believe, so but for some reason it still gives me goose bumps! 2012 is right around the corner so most of will see if its hype or truth!

One thing is foresure! I will either become a believer in god or a stronger non-believer on 12/21/2012!

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Do I think that it is possible that this prophecy can come true? It is possible. Other prophecies have come true. On the other hand there have been a thousand fold more false prophecies that have not come true.

I'm not concerned about it at all, but I know that as the day approaches, it will be interesting at all the predictions of how this is going to come about.

Immie

It's based on a false premise. The Mayan's didn't predict the end of the world, it is just the end of their cycle. It then starts again from the beginning, so the end of the world thing is junk.

I'm 99% convinced it is hype but there is always that outside 1%.

It's based on a false premise. The Mayan's didn't predict the end of the world, it is just the end of their cycle. It then starts again from the beginning, so the end of the world thing is junk.

There is some science behind it!

Precession
In the solar system, the planets and the Sun share roughly the same plane of orbit, known as the plane of the ecliptic. From our perspective on Earth, the Zodiacal constellations move along or near the ecliptic, and over time, appear to recede counterclockwise by one degree every 72 years. This movement is attributed to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins. As a result, approximately every 2160 years, the constellation visible on the early morning of the spring equinox changes. In Western astrological traditions, this signals the end of one astrological age (currently the Age of Pisces) and the beginning of another (Age of Aquarius). Over the course of 26,000 years, the precession of the equinoxes makes one full circuit around the ecliptic.

Just as the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere is currently in the constellation of Pisces, so the winter solstice is currently in the constellation of Sagittarius, which happens to be the constellation intersected by the galactic equator. Every year for the last 1000 years or so, on the winter solstice, the Earth, Sun and the galactic equator come into alignment, and every year, precession pushes the Sun's position a little way further through the Milky Way's band.

Precession
In the solar system, the planets and the Sun share roughly the same plane of orbit, known as the plane of the ecliptic. From our perspective on Earth, the Zodiacal constellations move along or near the ecliptic, and over time, appear to recede counterclockwise by one degree every 72 years. This movement is attributed to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins. As a result, approximately every 2160 years, the constellation visible on the early morning of the spring equinox changes. In Western astrological traditions, this signals the end of one astrological age (currently the Age of Pisces) and the beginning of another (Age of Aquarius). Over the course of 26,000 years, the precession of the equinoxes makes one full circuit around the ecliptic.

Just as the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere is currently in the constellation of Pisces, so the winter solstice is currently in the constellation of Sagittarius, which happens to be the constellation intersected by the galactic equator. Every year for the last 1000 years or so, on the winter solstice, the Earth, Sun and the galactic equator come into alignment, and every year, precession pushes the Sun's position a little way further through the Milky Way's band.

Isn't there always? :lol:

2012 is armageddon and when the anti-christ is exposed and removed by Christ, we'll all be saved.

Except for the fact that rapture theology is a lie to get people to worship Satan, who is pulling a bait and switch on humanity. The anti-christ in rapture theology is actually an imposter. The real antichrist will appear in divine beauty, remove the fake antichrist, and then attempt to rule all of humanity under a single global system of power and control.

2012-movie-the-end.jpg

Im open minded about conspiracys,unlike most people around here,I dont swallow the lies and propaganda of the government,but i dont buy into this one.

Im open minded about conspiracys,unlike most people around here,I dont swallow the lies and propaganda of the government,but i dont buy into this one.
:rofl:
Your not open-minded about conspiracies you are retarded in your belief of conspiracies! The only reason you reject this one is because the US government and/or the Jews are not behind it! If either was, you would be proclaiming 12/21/2012 as the end of the world!

You have no credibility on any subject you speak on!

:rofl:
Your not open-minded about conspiracies you are retarded in your belief of conspiracies! The only reason you reject this one is because the US government and/or the Jews are not behind it! If either was, you would be proclaiming 12/21/2012 as the end of the world!

You have no credibility on any subject you speak on!

No Bush dupe,YOU are the retard.You Bush dupes wont watch videos when they prove your insane theorys incorrect cause the the truth about goverrment conspiracys scares the shit out of your pants.:cuckoo: you also post bullshit saying that I reject this cause the government or jews arent behind it. for one thing,I dont believe in the conspiracy theory out there that america staged the moon landing cause unlike other government conspiracys such as 9/11,the kennedy asssassination,waco or oklahoma city,THAT one doest have any hard evidence to back it up.you cant even get your facts straight and your lies you tell about me.what a moron.

Last edited:

Precession

Astrology is a science? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back