who Benefits?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Is that really the question to always ask, when it comes to darn near everything?

Who benefits from the "drama"?

(any 'talk' is good 'talk' cuz it is free advertising)

Who benefits monetarily?

(who seizes the opportunity or misfortune of another, is probably the one who 'created' the opportunity or misfortune in the first place)

Be careful of who you think you can trust, look for who the wizard is behind the screen, that benefits from the havoc.

lessons to be learned in life: 101

Is that really the question to always ask, when it comes to darn near everything?

Who benefits monetarily?

(who seizes the opportunity or misfortune of another, is probably the one who 'created' the opportunity or misfortune in the first place)

Be careful of who you think you can trust, look for who the wizard is behind the screen, that benefits from the havoc.

Did we get taken for a ride?

Not always.

A common problem is people who do nasty not from any perceived benefit for themselves, but just because they are taking out their mental problems on the world at large.

You look at the worst excess of Naziism and communism, the question of who benefits never comes up. Both of them are sociopathy for its own sake.

I mean, look at the posting history of Tinmore and sunni man. Tinmore especially. He spends hours each day engaging in soul corroding hatreds. And for what?

What motives people is often most difficult to understand.

But here's a handy little rule of thumb:

If people's or ororganization's rhetoric is consistently not reflected by their actions, or the outcomes of their actions?

They've working on some hidden agenda.

Personally I think most of what passes for politics today, is empty rhetoric meant to decieve the public about the real agenda of the people they support.

i agree so totally....i am amazed at those who took total advantage and still do....but when you have such extreme liars being accepted...this is what happens....

i did not know the depth of what was going on

Not always.

A common problem is people who do nasty not from any perceived benefit for themselves, but just because they are taking out their mental problems on the world at large.

You look at the worst excess of Naziism and communism, the question of who benefits never comes up. Both of them are sociopathy for its own sake.

Even the worst excesses of both had a common goal. Power. Unless you are dealing with a true sociopath (or a whole bunch of them) there is always an underlying reason, usually economic or political, for even the most henious actions.

In the example of Nazis and the jews, it was intitally as a scapegoat to achive political power. The "others" one could always feel better than, and blame for all your woes.

Next, it was economic, as the assets siezed from jews went directly to build the german war machine and police state.

In both cases the Nazi leadership benefitted, and in the second the German economy benefitted.

As for the end game, at this point I do agree that the Final Solution was the nazis taking out thier mental/sociopathic issues. By the time of the war thier people had been so saturated with view of the jews being the root of all evil, that the aquiring of millions more through conquest had only one obvious solution to them, elimination.

What motives people is often most difficult to understand.

But here's a handy little rule of thumb:

If people's or ororganization's rhetoric is consistently not reflected by their actions, or the outcomes of their actions?

They've working on some hidden agenda.

Personally I think most of what passes for politics today, is empty rhetoric meant to decieve the public about the real agenda of the people they support.

Excellent formulation!

Fits the Democrat Party perfectly!....Hey...were you lookin' at my "Contradictions" OP???

Who benefits monetarily?

Follow the money and you will find your answers.

Forum List

Back