Who believes there are weapons of dest. in Iraq?

Feb 15, 2004
I will admit I believe there weapons of mass dest. in Iraq. I am waiting for the day - soon I hope - when they will be discovered.

I believe that there are probably still remnants of WMD in Iraq but that Sadaam destroyed probably most of em before we went in so he could thumb his nose one last time at U.S. Makes sense if you think about it because no gas was used in the war.

Originally posted by winston churchi
I will admit I believe there weapons of mass dest. in Iraq. I am waiting for the day - soon I hope - when they will be discovered.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Im pretty sure there were WMD. Whether they are there still now is another story. I mean we did give Saddam over a year to hide and or ship them out. (Thank you so much liberals who seem to think waiting 12 years to take out a tyrant is acting fast).

With that regard i think Democrats are morons on this issue. They are totally using the WMD destruction issue the wrong way. If i were them instead of pretending the WMD never existed and that Bush lied (along with Clinton, the UN, Iraq and half the nations of the world). I would be arguing that Bush administration dropped the ball in losing the WMD and that while they did a good job with taking Saddam out, I could do a better job. Id be using the real JFK's approach.

But they wont. its a matter of pride.

"and G.W will get blamed for that too..."

Of course he will. It wil have been President Bush's fault for forcing Saddam to hide the WMD instead of using them against Americans like he should have.

I completely believe there are WMD in Iraq. I think he did have stockpiles of them, however, most likely moved them to Syria and Saudi.

I dont think he would be stupid enough to move them all... that would leave him too vulnerable to other nations like Iran. I think he moved the majority of them, but has the rest of them hidden away somewhere. Iraq is fairly large when in comparison to barrels of substance.

I believe whoever on this board used the example of hiding a gallon barrel somewhere in California and trying to find it in an allotted time hit the nail directly on the head.

There most likely were weapons of massed destruction in Iraq. But were all moved out before the U.S. could locate them.

The real WMDs in the Middle East are the ill-educated, disaffected young men who are taught to hate the West.

Forum List

Back