CDZ Who believes the claims by mainstream media that dems are ahead in polls?

Who actually believes that the supposed polls that put democratic candidates 10 or more points ahead of Trump?

I mean all we need to do is LISTEN to the democratic candidates they are crazy as a bedbug. Further all one need do is look at rallies. At Trump rallies he always fills the venue and has thousands waiting outside. At democratic rallies they are lucky to get 20 or 30 people.
With the media's help, its hard to believe they are NOT ahead. By election time, those who were invested in identity politics and find their gay or black or female candidate is not running, may not vote-that should change the polls.

Head to head, all the leading Democrats beat Trump

An indication of the “anyone but Trump” vote

Who actually believes that the supposed polls that put democratic candidates 10 or more points ahead of Trump?

I mean all we need to do is LISTEN to the democratic candidates they are crazy as a bedbug. Further all one need do is look at rallies. At Trump rallies he always fills the venue and has thousands waiting outside. At democratic rallies they are lucky to get 20 or 30 people.
With the media's help, its hard to believe they are NOT ahead. By election time, those who were invested in identity politics and find their gay or black or female candidate is not running, may not vote-that should change the polls.
Trump has nonstop media attention
More than all the Democrats combined

It does not help him

Trump has nonstop media attention
More than all the Democrats combined

It does not help him
Of course not-its mostly negative. Democrats get mostly positive. I remember the days it was reversed-the press treated McGovern and Carter unfairly and gave Ford and Reagan passes.

So,its over?
We shall see
Trump has done little to win new voters. In fact, he has driven them away. He did well with the “I hate Hillary” vote last time. Hillary is not running in 2020
A steady 52 percent or more disapprove of Trump. 38 percent strongly disapprove.

Makes it difficult for re-election

So,its over?
We shall see
Trump has done little to win new voters. In fact, he has driven them away. He did well with the “I hate Hillary” vote last time. Hillary is not running in 2020
A steady 52 percent or more disapprove of Trump. 38 percent strongly disapprove.

So, can we say its 25% Trump re-elects, 75% a Democrat?

Sure was......
Polls were wrong

Are you willing to bet on the polls being wrong EVERY Time?

No, just pointing out facts, polls had Hillary winning, they were wrong. Are you willing to bet they are correct this time? Apparently the Dems are not willing to bet on the polls either, judging by the way they have tried every trick in the book against Trump and are still doing so.
Polls were wrong in 2016
There was a last minute shift because of Comeys bombshell
The polls did not react in time

Does Trump think the same thing will happen in 2020?

Boy that's some pretzel logic. Comey SAVED Hillary from jail! He casually indicted her then summarily dismissed all charges (which BTW he had no legal authority to do) and you guys are blaming Comey for her loss!!!! Man, how duped do you guys have to be to believe that shit! I don't think Trump gives a shit about the polls. Nor does any sane thinking American these days. They are totally controlled by the left.

Let's put it this way....IF Trump were to be ahead in the polls, that would mean that most of the MSM went out of business. Which will happen anyway when more duped folks rise up and come to the realization that they are being fed Neo-MarxistDemocrat bullshit.
Comey turned the election for Trump

Prior to the groundless allegations, Hillary had a seven point lead. the day of the election it was down to three
So we are now going with revisionist history. The polls were right now even though virtually every single pollster openly admits they fucked the polls up last cycle.

So,its over?

We shall see

Trump is actually gathering new voters. There were lots of Hispanics at his last rally as well. Last time he ran on mainly economic policies which he has been fulfilling. Hillary was a crappy candidate but actually better than every Democrat candidate this time. After all, Democrats have a gun grabber, white guy pretending to be a Mexican, a faux indian, a whore who fucked her way to the top, a queer and an old man that can't remember what State or City he's in. Pretty sad actually. Oh look! Mr. FunnyFace-troll!!! I win again :113:

Last edited:
Sure was......
Polls were wrong

Are you willing to bet on the polls being wrong EVERY Time?

No, just pointing out facts, polls had Hillary winning, they were wrong. Are you willing to bet they are correct this time? Apparently the Dems are not willing to bet on the polls either, judging by the way they have tried every trick in the book against Trump and are still doing so.
Polls were wrong in 2016
There was a last minute shift because of Comeys bombshell
The polls did not react in time

Does Trump think the same thing will happen in 2020?

Boy that's some pretzel logic. Comey SAVED Hillary from jail! He casually indicted her then summarily dismissed all charges (which BTW he had no legal authority to do) and you guys are blaming Comey for her loss!!!! Man, how duped do you guys have to be to believe that shit! I don't think Trump gives a shit about the polls. Nor does any sane thinking American these days. They are totally controlled by the left.

Let's put it this way....IF Trump were to be ahead in the polls, that would mean that most of the MSM went out of business. Which will happen anyway when more duped folks rise up and come to the realization that they are being fed Neo-MarxistDemocrat bullshit.
Comey turned the election for Trump

Prior to the groundless allegations, Hillary had a seven point lead. the day of the election it was down to three
So we are now going with revisionist history. The polls were right now even though virtually every single pollster openly admits they fucked the polls up last cycle.

Hillary’s lead dropped immediately after Comeys unsupported allegations
That is not revisionist, it is recorded history

So,its over?

We shall see

Trump is actually gathering new voters. Last time he ran on mainly economic policies which he has been fulfilling. Hillary was a crappy candidate but actually better than every Democrat candidate this time. After all, Democrats have a gun grabber, a faux indian, a whore who fucked to the top, a queer and an old man that can't remember what State or City he's in. Pretty sad actually.
Trump is losing the suburbs which pushed him over the top last time

So,its over?

We shall see

Trump is actually gathering new voters. Last time he ran on mainly economic policies which he has been fulfilling. Hillary was a crappy candidate but actually better than every Democrat candidate this time. After all, Democrats have a gun grabber, a faux indian, a whore who fucked to the top, a queer and an old man that can't remember what State or City he's in. Pretty sad actually.
We can argue about what did happen, but not what will happen. Whatever comes will probably not be what any of us expect.

Ok dumb ass name one president that has ever been ELECTED by the popular vote.

All of them except JQ Adams, Hayes, Ben Harrison, Bush and Trump. All of them won the popular vote, and the Electoral College confirmed the will of the people.

You see, the reason why we tolerate the Electoral Anachronism is because it doesn't fuck it up that often. But now that it has, bigly, we need to review the whole thing.
NOT one President was EVER elected by the popular vote it is meaningless. except in the individual States. The electoral college elects the President, as for Trump he won the popular vote in what 30 states? Making him President because of the Electoral college.

So,its over?

We shall see

We can argue about what did happen, but not what will happen. Whatever comes will probably not be what any of us expect.
We will see

Lot can happen in a year

So,its over?

We shall see

We will see
Lot can happen in a year

I doubt they will get religion in a year. :rolleyes:

We shall see

We will see
Lot can happen in a year

I doubt they will get religion in a year. :rolleyes:
Who will get religion?

Forum List

Back