Who Attacked Who In Charlottesville?

Republicans never take blame or apologize for being wwwrrrrooonnng. Say it. I was wrong.

You claimed you are now a Republican awhile back....I never have....I'm Tea Party. As to being "wrong"....about what? I stated my case in the OP...refute what I said but understand I am right whether you agree or not.
Tea party, Republican, conservatives and libertarians. Mixed bag of nuts.
Democrats would definitely know what "nuts" look like....

Why would anyone attend that riot in any form?

Sure, people have the right to assemble, but it's also really stupid to go looking for trouble.

Morbid curiousness is not a virtue.

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.

But then here you are crying when some black gets into college instead of you.
You can no longer be a productive member of society without the credentials of a college education, idiot.

There is NOTHING worse than being denied access to college and jobs via "diversity" initiatives.

Can't have over one hundred people on foot bearing down on one person in a car and expect it to go nice

Oh look, now they're going with the self-defense play for the guy who ran over those people with his car.

Goddam that is funny and sad times 100.

The Nazis are being ignored to defend the KKK, and assorted Fascist groups, STRANGE.
You do realize that ANTIFA, and Black Lives Matter are Leftist Organizations, and THE KKK, is the Propaganda wing of THE LEFT, and what the KKK does for THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY is stage Counter Propaganda by attempting to attach themselves to The Democrat Party's Enemies.

This is a classic tactic that Propagandists use to destroy their enemies' credibility and drown out their message with personal attacks, false accusations, and venomous rhetoric in order to get the target off message and defending themselves.

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's Demonic Playbook for THE DNC, "Rules for Radicals."

You have to admit, while some of the so-called white supremacists were carrying rifles, thank God they maintained discipline as they were under attack by Soro's liberals.

Anyone surprised that the Right took little time in concocting a myth about the demonstration that blamed liberals?

Cause and effect:

Cause: Liberals dictate what WE can have and not, based on some liberal uneducated narrative, as they seek causes and destruction.

Effect: Nut cases (KKK, White Supremacists) and common people protested said forced liberal narrative upon us.

Cause: Liberals have been dumbed down by liberal propaganda tweaking emotional responses.

Effect: Nut cases (screaming liberal lunatics) headed them off and led most of the violence.

Effect: Liberals are blind, stupid and hypocrites, like you.

I call things as they are. How about you?

Sure, people have the right to assemble, but it's also really stupid to go looking for trouble.

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.

You can no longer be a productive member of society without the credentials of a college education, idiot.

There is NOTHING worse than being denied access to college and jobs via "diversity" initiatives.
Nothing worse? Lol

And you don't have to have a four year degree just a skill. In my industry the guys we send on the road probably make $80k. They know how to work on cnc machines

Forum List

Back