Who Attacked Who In Charlottesville?

How do you know that, Tom? Were you there? Someone you know was there?
The left rioted and the Right who came touting rifles (militia) and wearing shields and masks (idiots) were there for a nice quiet rally? The lit torches to remind us all of the burning churches and the burning crosses....innocent victims, huh?
I'm finding it hard to believe. So how do you know that, Tom?

I watched about an hour of YouTube videos is how and the marchers had every right to protect themselves.
Then link those videos showing that the KKKrs were attacked first.

Antifa was handing out roses and hugging the racists...we know.

Let's get something straight here; it was the same Stalinist "resistance" and BLM trash at it again in Virginia. We conservatives are no less repulsed by their "gay pride" and "kill the cops" marches than the left's hatred of white pride events, but we don't attack their pathetic queers or communist blacks. We are supposed to all have a right to free speech and assembly but the leftists don't see it that way. They've been trained to hate their own heritage in the government schools and the thin veneer of tolerance for other viewpoints has been stripped clean. The BLM animals are far more racist than any cracker KKKer. It was the Trump/America-hating shitheads who rioted in Charlottseville and all the hand-wringing MSM and coward politicians saying otherwise is a joke.

r

I usually just ignore your stupid shit, but I want to remind you of this fact: It was the racist white nationalist terrorist horde who arrived en masse on Friday night with torches as they surrounded the statue of Robert E. Lee on the college campus and chanting racial epithets.

170524144106-charlottesville-torch-protest-0513-exlarge-169.jpeg

VIDEOS: Why white nationalists are drawn to Charlottesville - CNN

Let's get something straight here; it was the same Stalinist "resistance" and BLM trash at it again in Virginia. We conservatives are no less repulsed by their "gay pride" and "kill the cops" marches than the left's hatred of white pride events, but we don't attack their pathetic queers or communist blacks. We are supposed to all have a right to free speech and assembly but the leftists don't see it that way. They've been trained to hate their own heritage in the government schools and the thin veneer of tolerance for other viewpoints has been stripped clean. The BLM animals are far more racist than any cracker KKKer. It was the Trump/America-hating shitheads who rioted in Charlottseville and all the hand-wringing MSM and coward politicians saying otherwise is a joke.

r

I usually just ignore your stupid shit, but I want to remind you of this fact: It was the racist white nationalist terrorist horde who arrived en masse on Friday night with torches as they surrounded the statue of Robert E. Lee on the college campus and chanting racial epithets.

Videos: Why white nationalists are drawn to Charlottesville - CNN

"Yeah but,but,but...free speech...but, but but....right to protest!"

Tough shit.....it's called FREE SPEECH...you don't like it go live in a hogan and chew buffalo skins, moron.

Notice how WaPo says, "These are your people, President Trump", as if their own side is squeaky clean. The bias is vomit-inducing.

It's just luck that the first death occurred yesterday and not at the Milo Berkeley riots

r

VIDEOS: Why white nationalists are drawn to Charlottesville - CNN

TH is somewhat ..................set on his/her opinion, yes.

The true face of "White Supremacy" in America. The Clinton crime Family. Entirely above the law.

r
The leftists were there for shit as usual. We could see it on TV those who have not seen anything are the blind of leftists

Why would anyone attend that riot in any form?

Sure, people have the right to assemble, but it's also really stupid to go looking for trouble.

Morbid curiousness is not a virtue.

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.
Are you feeling like the new second class citizens? It seems the white nationalists have become emboldened.

What I think is funny is you whites who have discriminated against blacks for centuries and still do tell them to suck it up and get over it. Life isn't fair. Be a productive member despite all that.

But then here you are crying when some black gets into college instead of you.

You whites convince me how strong black people are. I can't imagine how you'd react if you were treated so poorly.

Also look at how nuts Arabs are. We are lucky blacks don't act like Palestinians

"You whites"? Trying on a new persona?
When I was living in Detroit I was white but when I moved to the White burbs the white guys told me I wasn't as white as they were.

Would the KKK welcome George Stephanopoulos to their group? Then I'm probably not white if you know what I mean. Arian

You're not alone...many who live in filthy ghettos like Detroit are followers and contract a case of ghettoitus....I'll bet the "white burb white guys" were right.
Legit people usually condemn illegitimate people.
Well many of those hillbillys are losers today and my brother is a VP at a fortune 500. I do alright too but the point is I'm glad I'm not white like them. That means being a greedy ignorant and arrogant white who thinks this is his country. Meanwhile indians, Greeks, Arabs and Mexicans are coming here and surpassing you

The true face of "White Supremacy" in America. The Clinton crime Family. Entirely above the law.
Trump and his lawyers and accountants have been fucking the laws longer than the Clintons. Mafia connections too.

The Trump foundation alone was more criminal than the clintons

How ridiculous can you get?
Let me hit my joint a couple times we will see.

The point is he said the whites we're right I'm not really white. I already knew that.

If George Stephanopoulos wouldn't be welcome at a KKK rally and if white Ford workers told my foreigner dad to go back to his country, no I'm not white enough for Steve bannon or the alt right.

Exhales

r

They had a permit to protest.

Antifa didn't, but they showed up anyway. The cops stopped the protest before it even was supposed to start.

Your freedom is speech is threatened by these communist thugs. More questions?

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.
Are you feeling like the new second class citizens? It seems the white nationalists have become emboldened.

What I think is funny is you whites who have discriminated against blacks for centuries and still do tell them to suck it up and get over it. Life isn't fair. Be a productive member despite all that.

But then here you are crying when some black gets into college instead of you.

You whites convince me how strong black people are. I can't imagine how you'd react if you were treated so poorly.

Also look at how nuts Arabs are. We are lucky blacks don't act like Palestinians

"You whites"? Trying on a new persona?
When I was living in Detroit I was white but when I moved to the White burbs the white guys told me I wasn't as white as they were.

Would the KKK welcome George Stephanopoulos to their group? Then I'm probably not white if you know what I mean. Arian

You're not alone...many who live in filthy ghettos like Detroit are followers and contract a case of ghettoitus....I'll bet the "white burb white guys" were right.
Legit people usually condemn illegitimate people.
Well many of those hillbillys are losers today and my brother is a VP at a fortune 500. I do alright too but the point is I'm glad I'm not white like them. That means being a greedy ignorant and arrogant white who thinks this is his country. Meanwhile indians, Greeks, Arabs and Mexicans are coming here and surpassing you

Good for you...that's awesome. And yes, you're absolutely right...it totally sucks to be white.
Surpassing me?
How so?
Links?
I'm always happy to see anyone deserving do well....yep even LEGAL immigrants. That should show the filth that success is plausible.

Perhaps you should have someone help you read up on the killing yesterday before commenting; National Vanguard is NOT a good source.

Don't know what planet you're on this morning but I never heard of the "national vanguard"....some jackass drove his Dodge into your kind....and I'm supposed to apologize for that?....if she'd been home studying to become a lawyer instead of a paralegal, she'd still be alive...her Facebook page was pretty radical...people get killed in revolutions....something your side better come to grips with before you start one...it won't end well for you dopes.

Not in the US. A normal person would be disgusted at it. You apparently are not a normal person.

Forum List

Back