Who are you're favvos after 2018 ??

I want's only Trump 2020 if gonna were Donald Trump 2016 . .

If Hillary 2016 Trump then maybe 2020 when he or she gets more over them. That makes since, right?

It is probably Johnson or Huckabee and Kasich in my part of Trump did not win the election this year against the woman's name Hi.Clinton.
Libertainan party with Johnson in the drivers way to be sure if he manages to win against Hi.Clinton in the next election which takes around 2020, after 2018 if Hi.Clinton win against Trump that I do not like the election in 2016 but the reserve is Libertainan or Huckabee and Kasich in my part my best candidacies.

:oops-28:

Kasich would have beat Clinton by 10 points this year and will by that in 2020.

If grandma had balls, she would be grandpa. The right demanded crazy, and that's what they got.

Donald isn't crazy. He is just a sociopath. What's the big deal? Some people like being told what to do. They like being on the side of the guy that is yelling the loudest. It makes them feel powerful.

Or Kasich if Trump no nomination wining against Hi.Clinton or Libertainan first break all time America history against Dems if Hi.Clinton expect to take home victums even I will Trump in eight year then Libertainan and Republican Party gets togheter in round 1 forever. Ryan and Allen are things in 2024 and Kasich if Trump win his kampf eight year before then Johnsons last victums in 2024 as over 70 year if he wills and promise him self. Great things can happen if Trump won eight year before Libertainan vs Republican Party 2024. :eusa_pray:

I don't see how anybody can vote for Clinton. After 10 seconds my ears just shrivel up into little curled up flesh balls on the sides of my skull when she is on the screen. It is truly painful.

If she wins it will say a lot about Trump and the few that really believe the crap he spews.

Points being that with this as the foundation going forward what can we expect in the next cycle. Can it get crazier? Who will the Trump followers fall for next time around? The screaming billy goat? Will Mrs Clinton catch Bill doing the d with murderdeed in the Lincoln bedroom with a ten year old? And take an axe to him? Get charged with murder...then get off. Justifiable! Will the whole thing just turn into some crazy drama?

How can we top this presidential run? How much lower can the expectations go?

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

Maybe, only maybe, it is woman how do wins in election four year before 2020 even I will Trump they can be Clinton if american citizen want's Hillary Clinton really. A woman is more powerful than male president even I will Trump it goes Hillarys ways.

How you're thinker?

Another member here pleasure explaine you're wills this morning in north Europe.

Which members are precisly me from Europe in USMB????

Who can explane that Hillary are favous off wining election before election in 2020????

It is hard to say but it's difficult to win for Trump when Hillarys are the favorite to wining.

What happen if Donald Trump really wins in this year election. Are Dems ready to fight 2020 or.

Trollin or drunk?

Language deficient.

"How you're thinker" indeed. Couldn't say it better.

Desperate much?

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

Maybe, only maybe, it is woman how do wins in election four year before 2020 even I will Trump they can be Clinton if american citizen want's Hillary Clinton really. A woman is more powerful than male president even I will Trump it goes Hillarys ways.

How you're thinker?

Another member here pleasure explaine you're wills this morning in north Europe.

Who can explane that Hillary are favous off wining election before election in 2020????

It is hard to say but it's difficult to win for Trump when Hillarys are the favorite to wining.

What happen if Donald Trump really wins in this year election. Are Dems ready to fight 2020 or.

Trollin or drunk?

Language deficient.

Desperate much?

You asked, I answered. As usual it sails over your head. The poster is a Swede who doesn't think it's necessary to learn basic English to converse in it, a condition to which you can relate. That's why his posts come out the way they do, and why the reference to Latka Gravis -- not "trollin' or drunk".

I look forward to our next encounter when I again have to dumb down simple shit to a nursery-school reading level so you can follow what's going on. The same way I look forward to a case of poison ivy.

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

How you're thinker?

Trollin or drunk?

Language deficient.

Desperate much?

You asked, I answered. As usual it sails over your head. The poster is a Swede who doesn't think it's necessary to learn basic English to converse in it, a condition to which you can relate. That's why his posts come out the way they do, and why the reference to Latka Gravis -- not "trollin' or drunk".

I look forward to our next encounter when I again have to dumb down simple shit to a nursery-school reading level so you can follow what's going on. The same way I look forward to a case of poison ivy.

Like our last "encounter" in which you made a claim and then claimed you didn't? But I'm guessing that wasn't a claim either according to you. :lmao:

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

How you're thinker?

Trollin or drunk?

Language deficient.

Desperate much?

Like our last "encounter" in which you made a claim and then claimed you didn't? But I'm guessing that wasn't a claim either according to you. :lmao:

:dig:

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

How you're thinker?

Wait a minute? Militants? That you?

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

How you're thinker?

Wait a minute? Militants? That you?

Only the old name here. Sign new contract with my new name.

My rankings.

Right here:

- Kasich
- Johnson
- Cruz
- Huckabee

How you're thinker?

Trollin or drunk?

Only one pieces this day. :beer:

Forum List

Back