Who are your favorite posters at usmb?

My favorites are anyone with rep power over 1000

Gotta suck up to the wealthy

My favorites are the ones who don't always agree with me.

Two Thumbs, Samson, Ringle05. :lol:

(I have a whole slew to name, but I wanted these guys to be on a list). :tongue:

you have named two of the biggest pieces of pussy shit @ USMB

are you demented or a sock puppet, or worse, a poor intellect who is easily impressed with pseudo-intellectuals?

You can't read very well, can you?

Watch for a prezzie. It's coming right back attcha, dear.

I'm inclined to agree with del. I'm my favorite poster at USMB. Nobody seems to say what I think exactly the same way as I do.

(I have a whole slew to name, but I wanted these guys to be on a list). :tongue:

are you demented or a sock puppet, or worse, a poor intellect who is easily impressed with pseudo-intellectuals?

Guess since I just "The Shit" that counts me out......... :eusa_whistle:
:cool:

YEAH!!!!

DANTE is back!!

I was missing your words of wisdom. Maybe this time you will have some?

Sorry,

Hope I didn't set the bar to high for ya. Here, let me help you out;

word   /wɜrd/ Show Spelled
[wurd] Show IPA

–noun
1. a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes blackbird from black bird. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
2. words,
a. speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
b. the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
c. contentious or angry speech; a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
3. a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
–verb (used with object)
12. to express in words; select words to express; phrase: to word a contract with great care.

wis·dom   /ˈwɪzdəm/ Show Spelled
[wiz-duhm] Show IPA

–noun
1. the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
2. scholarly knowledge or learning: the wisdom of the schools.
3. wise sayings or teachings; precepts.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

You can't read very well, can you?

Watch for a prezzie. It's coming right back attcha, dear.

Since I ignore Dante's blithering idiot posts, the only way I see them is if you quote them.

In this case, I appreciate knowing his sentiments.

Thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back