Who are your favorite posters at usmb?

Now, that's odd. I see the hammer-and-sickle in the quote, but not in my actual post or the wikipedia article I copied it from.

It seems the problem lies in an incomplete font set?

Now, that's odd. I see the hammer-and-sickle in the quote, but not in my actual post or the wikipedia article I copied it from.

I had a font set once, but I sold it in a garage sale.
Yum, cold evenings, gathered around the little burner, dipping bits of meat into the melted cheese...how exotic!

Yum, cold evenings, gathered around the little burner, dipping bits of meat into the melted cheese...how exotic!

spr_fon_asterix_700x280.jpg

spr_fon_asterix_700x280.jpg

Aaaa...memories!

Chesswarsnow. He knows how to grab your attention, but more importantly I like the false veneer of sincerity he's constructed to antagonize his quarry even further. He plays on the fact that people actually think that he's being serious, and he knows how to manipulate his quarry's misguided assumption.

Anachronism. I'm not entirely sure if he's for real regarding his birthmark, but I'll never know. Though he's great entertainment. The fact that you have to earn a place on his infamous list/rogues' gallery has me in stitches when someone actually takes their rejection seriously. He also has a lot of you all wrapped 'round his little finger.

Huggy. People pay too much attention to Huggy's "list" and get distracted by his self-confessed buffoonery. He knows when and how to make fun of himself but, in my opinion, he often exhibits a high degree of intelligence on subjects he takes seriously.

Manifold. I know he has a reputation for being a bit of a ****, but he possesses a good sense of humour, and he knows it. He also knows exactly which buttons to press to get a reaction, though he'll never topple yours truly.

Liability. Again, someone who is both intelligent and funny. I don't think he's a troll: too much dedication to be going to all that informed and concise effort simply to antagonize liberals.

Mal. He's a good lad. Good sense of humour and the best avatars. He likes to think of himself as a bit of a ladies man, no-doubt driving to the theme tune of James Bond, whilst slicking back his eyebrows in the rear-view mirror.

Dr. House. I confess to not really being that familiar with him, but his humour from the politicizing a tragedy thread certainly hasn't gone unnoticed.

Good question.

I guess I like anyone - on both sides - that are willing to call out anyone for hypocrisy.. and it willing to be honest about things.. No matter their belief.

The worst.. those are the ones on both sides that slam one side for a certain thing.. then just ignore it, or excuse it when their side does it.

But I think my favorite.. Like X said.. Are the ones that pos. rep me! :razz:.. I live for dat stuff!

Two Thumbs, Samson, Ringle05. :lol:

(I have a whole slew to name, but I wanted these guys to be on a list). :tongue:

Oh geeze i dunno.

Im enjoying del's contributions to my threads a lot the last few days. I like mostly everyone, especially those I argue with as they make me challenge my positions and either solidify or change them.

I would have to go with Del, Strollingbones, Article,Jillian and myself during the night shift. :D
Oh! And Radio, but only because he is the ownerz of the interweb.

If I had to pick one it would be Strollingbones, her telephone call thread is still the best in my opinion.

Forum List

Back