Who are you?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Tell the truth... Just who are you? Really?

My first name is Roger.
My last name is Rabbit.

Busey , Gary Busey ...

busey-hand.gif

Me ?
I'm a pro-American/anti murkin asshole living out of the cage and waiting for better times.
I'm not holding my breath.
murkinz are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
Prove me wrong in Nov.
I WILL NOT hold my breath.
I need to feed my toucans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFFjaCJ1pa4]YouTube - Who are you - Tom Waits[/ame]

There's this passage I've got memorized. It's from the Bible... "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my good name. And you will know my name is silkyeggsalad when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker in a USMB post.

:cool:

There's this passage I've got memorized. It's from the Bible... "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my good name. And you will know my name is silkyeggsalad when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker in a USMB post.

Chiccun ass bumble-bee notherfukker.

Francis.jpg

Forum List

Back