Who Are You? who who, who who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mom4 said:
The illness acting up again. Sad, very sad. :(

<i>**drums nails waiting to see what excuse he comes up with...**</i>

Bio: This is a possibly short-term diary of the days leading up to the upcoming marriage of Gabriella and Rob. Depending upon what you believe about me, this marriage could be illegal in most of the United States. :)

ok, i gotta know... you marrying your cousin or something?

Gabriella84 said:
In order to be polite, I would have to respect you. Which I don't. I don't respect anyone filled with racial and cultural hatred.

Well tell us how you really feel about us, I would like to see if you can stereotype in any other more crude fashion! That one person reminded you of manners doesn't mean that they are the only one that can read your post, even if it was only aimed at them (questionable at best). Was the original post rude? :dunno: Would a "please" have been a nice addition? Probably.

Now, we all know you must not be speaking to only one person as everybody on the site has access to your post, and you didn't name anybody in your post. Are you therefore assuming that every person on this site is "filled with racial and cultural hatred", or should we expect an apology (and quickly)?

no1tovote4 said:
Well tell us how you really feel about us, I would like to see if you can stereotype in any other more crude fashion! That Pale was the one that reminded you of manners doesn't mean that he is the only one that can read your post. Was it rude? :dunno: Would a "please" have been a nice addition? Probably.

Now, we all know you must not be speaking to only one person as everybody on the site has access to your post. Are you therefore assuming that every person on this site is "filled with racial and cultural hatred", or should we expect an apology (and quickly)?

well i for one am not filled with racial and cultural hatred. i hate eveyone equally and the same.

Gabriella84 said:
In order to be polite, I would have to respect you. Which I don't. I don't respect anyone filled with racial and cultural hatred.

This is over the top you little smart mouthed fucker. You can go just so far with shit like that, and then it's vindictive and personal. You have no reason to say that kind of shit about me. I expect an opology.

The only "hatred" I see evident in this thread, or any other "I'm" in, is your "hatred" for me, and all other conservatives, starting with our President.

You are a caustic, abrasive, smart ass little shit, and I don't see you as an asset to this board in any shape, way or form.

Pale Rider said:
This is over the top you little smart mouthed fucker. You can go just so far with shit like that, and then it's vindictive and personal. You have no reason to say that kind of shit about me. I expect an opology.

The only "hatred" I see evident in this thread, or any other "I'm" in, is your "hatred" for me, and all other conservatives, starting with our President.

You are a caustic, abrasive, smart ass little shit, and I don't see you as an asset to this board in any shape, way or form.

So decreeth Pale Rider, ethical overseer and moralizer to the stars!

Pale Rider is the USMB's most valuable contributer. His ability to eloquently describe his position is matched only by his deft awareness of the core tenets of an issue. Also extremely impressive is his ability to temper his admirably strong moral values in order to communicate with less restrained board members. He refuses to fight fire with fire, and infuses his subtle yet pointed posts with a general courtesy which demands respect.

Gabby, better show some respect. Pale has the moral highground, the reputation, and the forces of good and justice on his side. Plus I hear he packs heat to step to the hatas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back