Who Are You? who who, who who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend time researching on this site and you will find out who I am. There's even pictures of when dilloduck and I got together. Or stick around long enough and you will get even more.

I try not to read too much into this site. It might corrupt my esteemed liberal values. :wtf:

Too bad I deleted my past journal. I wrote extensively about my experiences during the 2004 campaign. I got pissed off and deleted it after Bush won. :finger3:

Gabriella84 said:
I try not to read too much into this site. It might corrupt my esteemed liberal values. :wtf:

Too bad I deleted my past journal. I wrote extensively about my experiences during the 2004 campaign. I got pissed off and deleted it after Bush won. :finger3:

I try not to repeat old information that can easily be found using the search. The election journal would be fun to read, it is too bad you deleted it.

-=d=- said:

Darin! Is that a SINGLES site? It looked like a singles site. ;)

Anyway, we all know that YOU are Gabriella84. As well as GotZoom, and xandy123. It's the schizophrenia acting up. As a friend, I'm telling you, check your meds! :cuckoo:

P.S. I'm just kidding! I hope you weren't offended.

Zoom lied, then.. HE implied HE was one of the Keebler elves, and a part-time Santa Claus.

Now you ask "prove who we are"? *Shakes head*... that's got to be the silliest thing I've ever heard.

How about "describe" who you are, or "elaborate" on who you are, but "PROVE"? That sounds oddly like a time in germany when jews were quite nervous. Is that how liberals think?

And how about "please"? Or are common manners not part of your agenda?

In order to be polite, I would have to respect you. Which I don't. I don't respect anyone filled with racial and cultural hatred.

I haven't a clue...kinda like the movie..."Who am I" Jackie Chan...I am so secret even I do not have the clearance to know who I am!............. :scratch:

Or like "The Naked Gun."

"My identity is top secret. I am not even allowed to tell my wife."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back