WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by 007, Nov 6, 2016.

?

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2016.
  1. TRUMP

59.3%
  2. CLINTON

40.7%
  1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,148
    Not by what I've seen, and I live here. Those leftist skewed polls are GARBAGE.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,148
    Yep... we'll see.

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,740
    Buyers remorse in 4 month TOPS if he wins. He will dump his army of lawyers and instead use the IRS, SEC, DOJ, EPA, OSHA, and all the other 3 letter agencies to "strongarm" his deals. He wants entitlements so big they would make Bernie blush. He LOVES the idea of putting America deeper in debt. He is likely to be America's 1st Tyrant if elected.

So REASONABLE people who want to drain the swamp, end crony capitalism, slash the scope and size of govt and put the BEST QUALIFIED people into all those political appointments -- aint' voting for your meglomanic clown. They WILL support the LParty ticket. Even with no real chance of winning. Because how that clown HIJACKED your sorry ass party and turned it into a circus of taunting and baiting and free media attention is EXACTLY WHY ---- winning is not the reason you should vote out of fear. And winning is why the American political process is being dragged thru the sewer.

It's over when when Dem/Rep Loyalty dips below 45% or so. Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to my right.
    LParty has NAILED all the major issues for 25 years or more. We were right on MidEast policy. Right on Corp/govt collusion, right on MANY civil liberty issues and right on decrim. marijuana and reform of Judicial System and the War on Drugs. America has "caught up" to us on all those issues. And for 25 years has gotten more fiscally conservative and socially inclusive as time goes on. You guys won't HAVE a party 12 years from now that you recognize.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,627
    OK candycorn
    If you had the choice between justices who would impose the same beliefs you share but against the consent and beliefs of others of opposite beliefs
    OR
    Justices who recognize diverse beliefs and seek to protect them equally including theirs and yours along with opposing beliefs of others,
    Which would you say is closer to Constitutional standards on equal protection is laws and nondiscrimination:
    A. Rulings that take your belief over other beliefs if sides cannot agree
    B. Rulings that either resolve the conflicts between beliefs first so policies are written and passed by consensus or else they kick back responsibility to resolve issues and agree on policy back to the people, the states, the legislature to make that decision

Which is more consistent with Constitutional laws and ethics to you?

5. Witchit

Witchit VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +542
    By virtue of the fact that Trump has a large lead, this is perforce a right wing board.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,427
    Oooh, this one is going to be fun to bring up on Tuesday Night.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,627
    007 where do you get that USMB is left leaning or Trump is winning?

I have seen Conservative early voters tend to favor Republican tickets while the Democrats tend to run away with the "late" voters. So between the living and the dead, they balance out. :) I predict a more even race, rather than a blowout either way. And congrats to Greens and Libertarians for getting more and more exposure and presence in the public eye. Great job, keep it up!

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,740
    This election like MOST recent elections will be decided by turnout and the independents. And polling will go by the wayside in future elections if independents are BIGGER than the party faithful. Because all of those polls you are quoting make certain they select representative samples from Dems and Reps and OVER WEIGHT one or the other to reflect local/regional realities. So it's a GUESS based on the silly notion that a REPRESENTATIVE sample is composed of party faithful.

In an election like this -- where the party faithful have DROPPED to 57% and STILL CRASHING --- ALL of these polls are no longer representative. For instance --- Colorado was quoted a couple days ago as a "TIE" between ClinTrump. BUT --- the numbers were 39 to 39... Most people can add and see that there is 22% MISSING from this analysis. That's because you can FORCE any of 10 or 12 interpretations of the raw data by taking in different mixes of representative samples and TUNING with 2ndary poll questions. Like "strength of conviction" for the respondents choice.

The whole concept of polling will change after this election. Companies like Survey Monkey are already getting primed to have BETTER and far more accurate ways of drawing "representative samples" given the decline in the number of "party animals" in this country..

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,148
    I've been on this board since the beginning. I've seen the trolls come and go. But the founder of this board was jimnyc. You can search his name and you'll see he's member #1. I used to talk with Jimmy on the phone. I even had the option to BUY this board some ten years ago, and I should have. He only wanted $500. But to get into details about why I believe this board is left leaning would require I talk about things that are against the rules. They ban you to "question" mod actions here. But this place used to be pretty even. There were plenty of liberals here and we had great conversations, but I see so many liberals here now it's sickening. But, I won't get into the why's and how's because I can't. Can't do that here. Can't question the mods or you'll be gone with zero notice.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Yarddog

Yarddog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,331

'WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?
    This poll will close on Nov 8, 2016 at 7:49 PM.'

Just copied and pasted for you to make it easier, you could also just look at the top of the page , (possibly)
    The real give away is the word right after the word 'THIS" (second line) .... P O L L

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1