Who are these posters?

I have learned so much about the human condition on the internets.

One in One Hundered people are sociopaths.

That is a real number.

After being on the internet so long I heard this number yesterday and my thoughts were "yes, that sounds about right" to my self.

I think the internets attract more than its share of them.

Its a place where they dont have to pretend to feel emotions for others.

Sociopaths who are functioning in society ( not eating people with fava beans) have to constantly lie about feeling some emotion for this or that issue.

It must be very tiring to lie all the time and on here they can just blurt out about how little they care about this group of people or that issue.

If they did it at work or with their family and friends they would not fair so well.

One in one hundered people you meet are sociopaths.

Gives a whole new meaning to the people who rail about bleeding heart liberals huh?

:eek:

OMG..I knew it!

You are defiantly the ONE in one hundred!

Cant argue with your facts, thanks

That is a real number.

After being on the internet so long I heard this number yesterday and my thoughts were "yes, that sounds about right" to my self.

Sociopaths who are functioning in society ( not eating people with fava beans) have to constantly lie about feeling some emotion for this or that issue.

It must be very tiring to lie all the time and on here they can just blurt out about how little they care about this group of people or that issue.

If they did it at work or with their family and friends they would not fair so well.

Gives a whole new meaning to the people who rail about bleeding heart liberals huh?

OMG..I knew it!

Naw, I think th OP is right on the money. We all have our kinks, some more obvious than others and I think the net amplifies that.

sometimes I feel like jbeukema starts threads just to start threads. Just sitting there like, hmmm what can I start a thread on next, oh, this useless topic will work!

Is that on the list?

You forget Im the one you guys insult every time I show compassion for someone.

Its your team who insults people for caring about others.

:wtf:

You can't possibly be that dense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Here's a clue: It's not your "compassion", if that's what you want to call it, they're making fun of.)

So what does the term bleeding heart liberal mean then?

You believe the most powerful tool people have to help each other which is government should not be used to help each other.

WHY?

"the most powerful tool people have to help each other" is not government. It is compassion, morality, self reliance and generosity. It is not compassionate to remove self reliance and make people dependent on the forced generosity of those that take responsibility for their own actions.

Liberals feign compassion and generosity, but it always seems to be paid for by others. If Liberals are truly compassionate, perhaps you could explain to me why Conservatives donate so much more time and money to charity.

That is a real number.

OMG..I knew it!

Naw, I think th OP is right on the money. We all have our kinks, some more obvious than others and I think the net amplifies that.

I have no problem with kinks :lol:.

truthdoesmatter goes into an entirely different thing. She is talking "stats" and sociopaths.. her facts you know.

She is the ONE in one hundred! No doubt about it!

The internet provides us with socializing without the normal checks and balances one typically finds in real life situations.

Every foible known to mankind is magnified on the net precisely because here one can interact without the normal governors that exist under the real world's interpersonal codes of behavior

We know perfectly well that people on line say things to other people they would never day to anyone's face.

But this place also gives us the previlege of knowing some people's hearts in ways we might never know then in real life.

WE see people who are more venal, more dishonest, more sadistic than we could possibly know if our interactions with them were in the real world.

These places give some of us liberty to speak our hearts and minds without the worry that we can be taken to task for expressing those POVs.

These places give us is a very distrubing, yet, I think, a very informative place to study the human condition.

En INTERNET veritas

In other words, it's gives wimps the opportunity to mouth off without getting their clocks cleaned.

Shaman............. :eusa_whistle:

The internet provides us with socializing without the normal checks and balances one typically finds in real life situations.

Every foible known to mankind is magnified on the net precisely because here one can interact without the normal governors that exist under the real world's interpersonal codes of behavior

We know perfectly well that people on line say things to other people they would never day to anyone's face.

But this place also gives us the previlege of knowing some people's hearts in ways we might never know then in real life.

WE see people who are more venal, more dishonest, more sadistic than we could possibly know if our interactions with them were in the real world.

These places give some of us liberty to speak our hearts and minds without the worry that we can be taken to task for expressing those POVs.

These places give us is a very distrubing, yet, I think, a very informative place to study the human condition.

En INTERNET veritas

That is a real number.

i always said you are one in a hundred :eusa_whistle:

Who the hell have you ever shown compassion to? You reek of hatred for anyone who does not wet their pants every morning when the DNC's Daily Talking Points Memo comes out.

Immie

(Here's a clue: It's not your "compassion", if that's what you want to call it, they're making fun of.)

You believe the most powerful tool people have to help each other which is government should not be used to help each other.

WHY?

The government is anything but a "powerful tool"

You never cease to amaze me.

WHY?

A little thing called the Constitution and Bill of Rights which forbids the government from doing 9/10s of what you think it should do.
But then again, that's not the reason you're considered a laughing stock by not just the right wing radicals.

'Any Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away.'

Quote origin unknown at this time.

"the most powerful tool people have to help each other" is not government. It is compassion, morality, self reliance and generosity. It is not compassionate to remove self reliance and make people dependent on the forced generosity of those that take responsibility for their own actions.

Liberals feign compassion and generosity, but it always seems to be paid for by others. If Liberals are truly compassionate, perhaps you could explain to me why Conservatives donate so much more time and money to charity.

On the money!!

WHY?

The government is anything but a "powerful tool"

You never cease to amaze me.

I tremble everytime I understand I have to deal with 'The Government', from the DMV right on down to the cluster shtup Government-run medicine is going to be.
I've never seen the Government do anything but make something look like it was put together by a committee out of spit and tar paper and then screw THAT up.
They could fuck up a one-car funeral.

Forum List

Back