Who are these Pirates?

No you asshole you want to ingore the facts and claim I have said something I didnt because you hate the fact that I'm a democrat.

Its your own stupidity that has you insulting people in this thread for presenting the facts .

The FACTS don't fucking add up, you blithering moron. You cite waste dumping as the reason for pirating. Waste dumping occurs all over the world, yet the whole world hasn't turned to pirating. Thus, waste dumping does not lead to pirating.

Posting facts that surround the problem is nothing but trying to understand the situation to its fullest.

You asswinks always think its wrong to understand the facts.

Its why you ALWAYS get it wrong.

lots of people have problems... they don't go around blowing up, kidnapping or hijacking other people.

and, frankly, i'm really not interested in the *why's* these poor widdle criminals are criminals.

deal with rehabilitaiton AFTER they're tried, convicted and sentenced...

or wind up dead because they've taken hostages...

makes me no nevermind.

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

Posting facts that surround the problem is nothing but trying to understand the situation to its fullest.

lots of people have problems... they don't go around blowing up, kidnapping or hijacking other people.

and, frankly, i'm really not interested in the *why's* these poor widdle criminals are criminals.

makes me no nevermind.

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

Exactly. The truth shall set you free!

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

win what? it isn't war. they acted as police would.

and understanding is peachy keen... like i said, AFTER they're tried, convicted and sentenced....

you have this really bad habit of talking about "understanding" but use it to make excuses for murderers

that isn't "understanding".

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

and understanding is peachy keen... like i said, AFTER they're tried, convicted and sentenced....

you have this really bad habit of talking about "understanding" but use it to make excuses for murderers

Also a habit of screeching about truth and facts, without any.

makes me no nevermind.

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

TM, here's your problem. What your argument should have been is this:

Somalians have turned to pirating because someone dumped nuclear waste on their coast and now they face starvation. Maybe the world should come together to help clean it up?

What your agument WAS is this:

The United Kingdom is to blame for Somalians' turning to pirating. It's not the pirates fault, it's the UK's.

Ironically enough, sealybobo was closer to the right argument than you were.

You want to win?

UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY!

Where did I say that?

I gave you guys facts.

This is how you react to facts you dont like.

Forum List

Back