Who are these British Royals, Prince William and Kate Middleton Whats a Royal Wedding

Sadly, I missed the whole bloody show and unless the bride fell flat on her face coming down the aisle or Camilla Parker Bowles groped Prince Charles in the sanctuary I don't think I missed too much. The 24 hr news cycles and the MSM have covered this event ad nauseum so I'm sure anything of interest will be brought to my attention.

I didn't care when the engagement was announced, nor did I care when the wedding took place. The media, however, was obsessed with it, and expected us to care. But IMO, it wasn't a big deal!

Besides, I had more important things to do yesterday. We all did.

I didn't care when the engagement was announced, nor did I care when the wedding took place. The media, however, was obsessed with it, and expected us to care. But IMO, it wasn't a big deal!

Besides, I had more important things to do yesterday. We all did.

I didn't.

Jay Leno had the best take on the wedding. Said Kate looked fantastic and William, in his uniform, looked like Capn' Crunch.

Why British Royals ? I will tell you why:

Western Civilization went through a major change about 500 years ago with the invention of Movable Type Printing, (Gutenberg 1499). With this new invention spreading all accross Europe, it was no longer possible to keep the masses dumbed down. Papers, Pamphlets and even books suddenly became easily available and literacy spread quickly accross the Western World. Within less than 300 years, Europe transended into a new way of life. One no longer to be dominated by "Priestly Kings" but by Science, Banking and Finance. The new movement was called "Capitalism" and it gave birth to economic empires all over the globe.

The Old Religious Feudal Order resisted in many parts of Europe, requiring their swift and violent removal during several long and bloody wars. Napoleon did most of the dirty work. WWI and WWII finished the job completely. We now live under the purest form of Capitalism:
International Keynsian Debt Capitalism.

The main reason the British Royals survived all the turmoil is because THEY went peacfully and willingly over to the New World Order. Unlike many stubborn Royals on the Continent, British Kings became Kings of Capitalism. Their huge navy was created primarily to protect their system of international capitalist monopolies. A system which clearly still exists today under a different name.

Capitalism gave Humanity better education, based upon the Humble Scientific Method, (instead of Devine Revelation). It gave Humanity more democratic governments; more individual rights; more individual freedoms; better and more plentiful food; better and cheaper medicines, medical research and methods of surgery. Last but not least: It provided the world with Modern Transportation and the freedom to travel anywhere they like in the world.

In short: Modern Western Capitalism has made life better and longer for everyone living under it, including even the freed slaves!

So please stop your snivveling and get an education. It is all free under Capilatism, just like the marvelous Internet you are now enjoying . . . .

Last edited:
Why British Royals ? I will tell you why:

Western Civilization went through a major change about 500 years ago with the invention of Movable Type Printing, (Gutenberg 1499). With this new invention spreading all accross Europe, it was no longer possible to keep the masses dumbed down. Papers, Pamphlets and even books suddenly became easily available and literacy spread quickly accross the Western World. Within less than 300 years, Europe transended into a new way of life. One no longer to be dominated by "Priestly Kings" but by Science, Banking and Finance. The new movement was called "Capitalism" and it gave birth to economic empires all over the globe.

The Old Religious Feudal Order resisted in many parts of Europe, requiring their swift and violent removal during several long and bloody wars. Napoleon did most of the dirty work. WWI and WWII finished the job completely. We now live under the purest form of Capitalism:
International Keynsian Debt Capitalism.

The main reason the British Royals survived all the turmoil is because THEY went peacfully and willingly over to the New World Order. Unlike many stubborn Royals on the Continent, British Kings became Kings of Capitalism. Their huge navy was created primarily to protect their system of international capitalist monopolies. A system which clearly still exists today under a different name.

Capitalism gave Humanity better education, based upon the Humble Scientific Method, (instead of Devine Revelation). It gave Humanity more democratic governments; more individual rights; more individual freedoms; better and more plentiful food; better and cheaper medicines, medical research and methods of surgery. Last but not least: It provided the world with Modern Transportation and the freedom to travel anywhere they like in the world.

In short: Modern Western Capitalism has made life better and longer for everyone living under it, including even the freed slaves!

So please stop your snivveling and get an education. It is all free under Capilatism, just like the marvelous Internet you are now enjoying . . . .

So stop worrying about who those British Royals are, and just be glad that I am reaping the benefits of living in a society that has napalm, chemical and biologicla weapons,
cruise missels, and a water and sewer system that is the best in the world, all because of
British Keynsian capitalism, and European transplanted to America technological innovations.? Is that it?.:razz:

Forum List

Back