Who are these British Royals, Prince William and Kate Middleton Whats a Royal Wedding

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Who are these British Robber barons who have stolen from every continent on the planet.
What is a royal wedding.?

These people are a clan of theives that have abused people from all over the world, and have stolen natural resources from every continent.

There is nothing royal about that is there?

Who are these British Robber barons who have stolen from every continent on the planet.

These people are a clan of theives that have abused people from all over the world, and have stolen natural resources from every continent.

Who are you to care? Last I checked, you weren't a citizen of the UK.

No, maybe not the U.K. , but my not to distant relatives were enslaved on the British controlled sugar caine plantations, and Rum distilaries on the Island of Jamaica.

No, maybe not the U.K. , but my not to distant relatives were enslaved on the British controlled sugar caine plantations, and Rum distilaries on the Island of Jamaica.

Not sure what that has to do with William. Or Kate. Or the wedding.

Or anything for that matter.

A royal wedding is a wedding involving a member of the British Royal Family.

I hope this was helpful for you.

Technically I believe both parties in the wedding must be royalty in order for it to be an official royal wedding. The last official royal wedding was Charles and Diana. When Charles subsequently married Camilla, it was not billed as a royal wedding but rather a civil ceremony that would be blessed by the Church. So the upcoming marriage of William and Kate will be the first royal wedding since Charles married Diana.

The official final guest list was released I believe today. President Obama and the first lady were not on it. I wonder what they think about that as President and Nancy Reagan were invited to Charles and Diana's wedding. Nancy went alone, however, as President Reagan was still recuperating from the assassination attempt and was not yet well enough to travel.

Technically I believe both parties in the wedding must be royalty in order for it to be an official royal wedding. The last official royal wedding was Charles and Diana. When Charles subsequently married Camilla, it was not billed as a royal wedding but rather a civil ceremony that would be blessed by the Church. So the upcoming marriage of William and Kate will be the first royal wedding since Charles married Diana.

The official final guest list was released I believe today. President Obama and the first lady were not on it. I wonder what they think about that as President and Nancy Reagan were invited to Charles and Diana's wedding. Nancy went alone, however, as President Reagan was still recuperating from the assassination attempt and was not yet well enough to travel.

Wonder whether they were invited but declined.

Wonder whether they were invited but declined.

Nope, according to all the accounts I've seen, they were not invited. I think there is no way in hell Michelle would have declined. :)

What is a king?

Usually it is the scion of the former baddest thug in a nation.

What is a king?

Usually it is the scion of the former baddest thug in a nation.

Not necessarily the baddest but the one with the most power to be bad to the most folks. The U.K. removed almost all that power from the British Royal family but kept the Royal familyitself as they could not imagine an England without them. And I suspect one of the guilty pleasures of many of us is enjoying the history and stories of tradition and customs and pomp and circumstance associated with the British royal family more than any other monarchy.

There was still a British monarchy when this country was founded however, and the Founders intended that no monarch or any other form of government would have power to do badness to the people without giving the people plenty of power to retaliate, protect themselves, and/or correct the situation.

with an ugly as hell girl friend and dried up as a prune?
After age 40 there ought to be a damn law that your ass has outgrown Princehood.

After age 40 there ought to be a damn law that your ass has outgrown Princehood.

LOL move out of Moms house and become the damn King all ready

That whole Camilla thing is strange as hell. She's always been plain dumpy.

Can Prince Charles help it if his mother comes from a long line of Centinarians?

That Old Bag Elizabeth is going to live until 101 just like her mother did. Prince William will be an old fart by then too.

You just can't beat the British !

Can Prince Charles help it if his mother comes from a long line of Centinarians?

That Old Bag Elizabeth is going to live until 101 just like her mother did. Prince William will be an old fart by then too.

You just can't beat the British !

Unless you are American.

Forum List

Back