Who are the real RINO's in today's GOP?

The guy who compared homosexuality to bestiality? Are you dor real? How many people do you expect to vote for him? What are you just putting him up for shits and gigs? Like hey, this would be fun to watch the Republican candidate lose by 35 points!

No, Son of Starkey. I hope he runs. He'll easily beat whoever the dems run be it Hillary or Christie

Carson couldn't even get elected to the Senate

Carson wouldn't win American Idol if he switched voices with Sinatra.

The guy who compared homosexuality to bestiality? Are you dor real? How many people do you expect to vote for him? What are you just putting him up for shits and gigs? Like hey, this would be fun to watch the Republican candidate lose by 35 points!

No, Son of Starkey. I hope he runs. He'll easily beat whoever the dems run be it Hillary or Christie

You people actually believe the things that you say.. Sometimes I forget that you actually think that stuff and you don't just say it for shock value. If you think Ben Carson could win a mayoral position in Oxford, Mississippi you may be right, but a major election? That means he needs over 50 million people to vote for him and not just in Alabama. Do you really think the moderates in Ohio and Florida would be like ya know, the current Sec. State with an favorability rating of 66 percent is ok, but lets put in the guy who thinks human beings making love is equivalent to barnyard sex.. Do you hear the things you are saying, or do you just not care?

Starkeyson, you keep talking up Hillary but ask yourself, what difference does it make

She's not getting the nomination

REAL Republicans would have told the TeaTards to go fuck themselves a long time ago

OFA and Soros pays people to come and post on boards pretending to represent Republicans. Sure there's the Boehner/McCain/Obama/Bush wing of the GOP, but we're going to eliminate them. I call it the DeStarkification of the Republican Party.

There's already one political Party that believes government should run your life, we don't need a second

OFA and Soros pays people to come and post on boards pretending to represent Republicans. Sure there's the Boehner/McCain/Obama/Bush wing of the GOP, but we're going to eliminate them. I call it the DeStarkification of the Republican Party.

There's already one political Party that believes government should run your life, we don't need a second

I was just picking a person out of the air who may run on the Dem side, but you still haven't addressed my question of how a man who thinks two people having sex is animalistic could possibly win a major election. The GOP couldn't win with a guy who you tried to turn into a Uber-con. If he just maintained his sane views he would have won, but you try-hards, just had to see four more years of Obama..idiots. Truthfully, anyone who knows so little about politics that they clump Bohner and Obama together just doesnt deserve the time of day. You think Bush isn't conservative enough? Who the hell do you think is a true conservative then? Bozos like Rush?

I was just picking a person out of the air who may run on the Dem side, but you still haven't addressed my question of how a man who thinks two people having sex is animalistic could possibly win a major election. The GOP couldn't win with a guy who you tried to turn into a Uber-con. If he just maintained his sane views he would have won, but you try-hards, just had to see four more years of Obama..idiots. Truthfully, anyone who knows so little about politics that they clump Bohner and Obama together just doesnt deserve the time of day. You think Bush isn't conservative enough? Who the hell do you think is a true conservative then? Bozos like Rush?

Sure as hell ain't Olympia Snowe(job), Lamar alexander, Charlie Crist, Chris Christie, Lindsey Grahamnesty, John McStain, George Pataki, rudy Giuliani, Nelson Rockefeller, Bob Dull, and so on.

Jake we did it your way twice -- running "moderates" and we're 0-2 against the worst modern President.

You moderates will still have a role in the Republican Party but it will be cleaning out ashtrays and making sure there's ice in the ice bucket

Jake we did it your way twice -- running "moderates" and we're 0-2 against the worst modern President.

You moderates will still have a role in the Republican Party but it will be cleaning out ashtrays and making sure there's ice in the ice bucket

Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have beaten Obama in 2008. We had a small chance until your girl, Sarah Palin opened her mouth and the country realized how stupid the fringe conservatives can be. We didn't lose because John McCain was a moderate, we lost because Sarah Palin is a full on idiot.

In our second go at it we had a chance. We had a guy who could have won over moderates, minorities, youth, but then the "base" had to put their 2 cents in. Now Romney looks like an idiot who can't maintain a value to save his life. Romney, as I knew him, was a good choice. He had a healthcare reform plan that focused in on the adverse necessities of different states. He had a stance on gay marriage that didn't go against his conservative values, but didn't sound like he was from Alabama circa 1933. He realized that America had a gun problem and addressed it in Massachusetts. He was a wealthy business man with an impressive pedigree. He had all of the qualities to win over votes that the GOP didn't always win in, and are losing in record numbers today. But no, the "base" didn't want that candidate. They wanted a hard line conservative, and if Romney wasn't going to be that, they were going to turn him into. Now he is going back on all of his policies that he use to have, to "evolve" into these new uber-con ideals. So now what happens? I mean he won whites at 72%.. He won men by 61%.. How many young people went out for Mr. Romney? 36 percent of them.. Gee I wonder why.. How did Obama do among moderates? 56%.. I wonder why on that one too..

You people are so out of touch with reality that you think a more conservative candidate would have done better with the youth and moderates. Where does that logic come from? The truth is, if we can't win the youth and the moderate vote we can't win the election. The truth is, we had a candidate who could have won the youth and the moderate, but you didn't want that. You don't care if you lose the next five elections, as long as its with a crazy hard-line conservative like yourself. Well, I am sorry, but I want to win elections, and I want to do it now. So either get out of the GOP, start your own party full of crazies like yourself and stop making the rest of us look like idiots. At least then you can nominate Ben Carson, get 8,000 votes and make up some other excuse why you lose elections.. Idiots..

Last edited:
Every Republican who has won the presidency had to win the middle, and that is what Eisenhower et al.

Those Republicans who have the lost elections since FDR died and HT retired lost because they lost the middle.

The left of center to the right of center, Frank, is not going to vote for candidates to the far right.

Nothing gives us any reason to expect that will happen.

Every Republican who has won the presidency had to win the middle, and that is what Eisenhower et al.

Those Republicans who have the lost elections since FDR died and HT retired lost because they lost the middle.

The left of center to the right of center, Frank, is not going to vote for candidates to the far right.

Nonsense.....incoherent babble.

Let’s recap the REPUBLICAN LOSERS:

‘MODERATE‘ John McCain – presidential loser, who is not even a member of the senate leadership
‘MODERATE‘ Mitt Romney – ditto
‘MODERATE‘ Scott Brown – congress…..spent all his time pandering to Democrats and liberals, and sticking up the middle finger to any conservatives (sorry, it’s true, just ask a conservative)
‘MODERATE‘ (O.K., radical social liberal) Richard Tisei congress (nice guy, don’t get me started),
‘MODERATE‘ Kerry Healey, governor…the rich lady who has lost every election she ever ran for, except ‘National State Committeewoman’ of which she garnered the obscure position via the LIBERAL vote on the Republican State Committee
‘MODERATE‘ Charlie Baker, governor, who made it a point to march in a gay pride parade and tell everyone he’s further left on the social issues than Barry Hussein Obama.
‘MODERATE‘ fill in the blank,……. the list is long.

Nonsense.....incoherent babble.

Let’s recap the REPUBLICAN LOSERS:

‘MODERATE‘ John McCain – presidential loser, who is not even a member of the senate leadership
‘MODERATE‘ Mitt Romney – ditto
‘MODERATE‘ Scott Brown – congress…..spent all his time pandering to Democrats and liberals, and sticking up the middle finger to any conservatives (sorry, it’s true, just ask a conservative)
‘MODERATE‘ (O.K., radical social liberal) Richard Tisei congress (nice guy, don’t get me started),
‘MODERATE‘ Kerry Healey, governor…the rich lady who has lost every election she ever ran for, except ‘National State Committeewoman’ of which she garnered the obscure position via the LIBERAL vote on the Republican State Committee
‘MODERATE‘ Charlie Baker, governor, who made it a point to march in a gay pride parade and tell everyone he’s further left on the social issues than Barry Hussein Obama.
‘MODERATE‘ fill in the blank,……. the list is long.

How about answering my post? Oh that's right, you cant. Let's recap..
John McCain- Crazy hardline conservative idiot running mate
Mitt Romney- Was a Republican, until someone whispered in his ear that he needed to "win the base"
Scott Brown- Spends six years in the house and another 6 in the senate in a liberal state like mass. maintaining conservative values and kicking out long standing dem incumbents
Tisei- Another Mass. Republican who served 26 years in the legislator passing conservative laws into effect in a liberal state.
Charlie Baker- Another Mass. Rep. .. are all of your examples Republicans from one of the most liberal states in the union? Stood up for gay rights.. Im sorr, what is the problem with that? We let stupid people marry each other, what is the problem with people of the same sex? He is pro choice, like the rest of us that have left the south's crippled education system. He is pro gay marriage because, ya know, he isnt an ignorant asshat. Economically, his plan revolves around making it easier for small business to grow in Mass. Less taxes for those who contribute to the economy and help those in need with a safety net. So what he is socially liberal? In twenty years those won't be seen as "liberal" ideas, but just being humane. People who opposed it will be seen as those who were protesting at Ole Miss during desegregation. That is who you are. Backward bigots who are no better than the racists of the 60's/

Forum List

Back