Who are The Real Racists?

red states rule

May 30, 2006
At every opportunity, the left plays the race card. Every day, the liberal media repeats the liberal talking point that conservatives are a racist party. I would like to show now who the real racists are - The Democrat party.
The following two examples serve not only reminders of the sheer insanity of liberal claims of tolerance, but also of the blatant racism the left suffers from.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and Md Lt Governor Michael Steele have seemingly committed the unforgivable sin according to libs - they have dared to be conservative in their beliefs.

Mr Steele is running for the US Senate and he is suffering despicable racist attacks from those who oppose him. He has been pictured as a black-faced ministrel on a liberal web site. He has had Oreo cookies thrown at him during campaign stops, and of course has been labeled an Uncle Tom by the oh-so tolerant left!

His personal credit report was illegally obtained by the Dems and this is a felony. Where is the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to defend a black man from this onslaught?

Now let us look at an op-ed which ran in the Milwaukee Journal. The op-ed said Justice Thomas is black with an asterisk because he is "not really a black man." and since he does not "think like a black man."

Cloumnist Julianne Malvo, a black activist, had this gem on Justice Thomas: "I hope his wife feed him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do." The party of civility speaks!

It seems that not only are blacks not allowed to be conservatives, but lose their racial identity as a penalty as well.

These attacks, it must be remembered, come from the same people, who will vilify anything a conservative says about race. On the one hand, they are hypersensitive, while on the other, they joyfully engage in open racism

Lets not forget about Cynthia McKenney, She ignores a security checkpoint, refuse to show her identification, and when stopped by a police officer; she strikes him with a closed fist.

When called on her outrageous actions, she plays the race card

Finally, at the same time when Dems tell the black population that conservatives are racist, they will tell the same population that cannot make without their help, racial quotas, and set asides. If that is not racist, then nothing is.

red states rule said:
At every opportunity, the left plays the race card. Every day, the liberal media repeats the liberal talking point that conservatives are a racist party. I would like to show now who the real racists are - The Democrat party.
The following two examples serve not only reminders of the sheer insanity of liberal claims of tolerance, but also of the blatant racism the left suffers from.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and Md Lt Governor Michael Steele have seemingly committed the unforgivable sin according to libs - they have dared to be conservative in their beliefs.

Mr Steele is running for the US Senate and he is suffering despicable racist attacks from those who oppose him. He has been pictured as a black-faced ministrel on a liberal web site. He has had Oreo cookies thrown at him during campaign stops, and of course has been labeled an Uncle Tom by the oh-so tolerant left!

His personal credit report was illegally obtained by the Dems and this is a felony. Where is the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to defend a black man from this onslaught?

Now let us look at an op-ed which ran in the Milwaukee Journal. The op-ed said Justice Thomas is black with an asterisk because he is "not really a black man." and since he does not "think like a black man."

Cloumnist Julianne Malvo, a black activist, had this gem on Justice Thomas: "I hope his wife feed him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do." The party of civility speaks!

It seems that not only are blacks not allowed to be conservatives, but lose their racial identity as a penalty as well.

These attacks, it must be remembered, come from the same people, who will vilify anything a conservative says about race. On the one hand, they are hypersensitive, while on the other, they joyfully engage in open racism

Lets not forget about Cynthia McKenney, She ignores a security checkpoint, refuse to show her identification, and when stopped by a police officer; she strikes him with a closed fist.

When called on her outrageous actions, she plays the race card

Finally, at the same time when Dems tell the black population that conservatives are racist, they will tell the same population that cannot make without their help, racial quotas, and set asides. If that is not racist, then nothing is.
Do you have links, especially to Milwaukee Journal article with asterisks?

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in a post which accuses the "other side" of "pulling the race card" while at the same time yanking out a whole race DECK?

"They pull the race card by calling us racists!!!! Wahhhh!!! They're racists!!!"

Take a breath Skippy and think about what you've just done.

But, let's be realistic... the Klan ain't voting Dem these days.

jasendorf said:
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in a post which accuses the "other side" of "pulling the race card" while at the same time yanking out a whole race DECK?

"They pull the race card by calling us racists!!!! Wahhhh!!! They're racists!!!"

So you agree with Malvo. That's terrific.

Kathianne said:
So you agree with Malvo. That's terrific.

Yeah... in the same way you agree with David Duke.

There's nothing more amusing to me than white people who think they have something worth saying in the political discourse between Black Americans. What is it about white folk that make them believe that they can somehow "fix" the arguments between Black Americans regarding politics... they really don't need you to referee for them or for you to be their mommy... they can handle themselves just fine.

jasendorf said:

There's nothing more amusing to me than white people who think they have something worth saying in the political discourse between Black Americans. What is it about white folk that make them believe that they can somehow "fix" the arguments between Black Americans regarding politics... they really don't need you to referee for them or for you to be their mommy... they can handle themselves just fine.
Fuktard.

Me and Duke, get real. Read and try, just try to comprehend.

jasendorf said:

What I see is the hypocrisy in your cheezy deflection from the topic because you can't refute the argument. Your dismissive attitude as if the topic is the figment of someone's imagination makes the fact that the allegation is correct no less so.

jasendorf said:

Hmmm. I thought both communities had to work together or at least listen and exchange ideas. Kind of like a message board.

Is that too idealistic? I get that way sometimes when it's hot.

Still pretty shoddy treatment, IMHO.

Said1 said:
Hmmm. I thought both communities had to work together or at least listen and exchange ideas. Kind of like a message board.

Is that too idealistic? I get that way sometimes when it's hot.

Still pretty shoddy treatment, IMHO.

Damned of we do that:huh:

Said1 said:
I'm envisioning a new reality tv program "trading spaces" where white conservatives attempt to fix black politics. :laugh:
and here I was thinking you were speaking about terrorism? :laugh:

GunnyL said:
What I see is the hypocrisy in your cheezy deflection from the topic because you can't refute the argument. Your dismissive attitude as if the topic is the figment of someone's imagination makes the fact that the allegation is correct no less so.

What argument was he even trying to present? That Black Americans disagree amongst themselves? OK. Right on. I guess my response should have been, "uh, yeah, so what?"

I know it's tough for white conservatives to see Black Americans as a diverse group of people who **gasp** even bicker amongst themselves. What is amusing is that he is in AWE that Black Americans (or, in his mind, "those people") disagree on something.

In the meantime, :soul: <-- this guy isn't impressed.

Kathianne said:
Fuktard.

Me and Duke, get real. Read and try, just try to comprehend.

If you can feel free to paint me as being in agreement with Malvo, I'll feel free to paint you as being in agreement with whoever I please. But, I do find your mock indignation to be telling.

Bonnie said:
Think the networks would bite??:thup:

Ever see the Wife Swap where the white mom writes in her instructions that they "allow the kids to use the F-word, the S-word and the N-word" and the black mom who is reading it says, "That better not mean what I think it means!"

You better believe the networks would pick it up!

jasendorf said:
If you can feel free to paint me as being in agreement with Malvo, I'll feel free to paint you as being in agreement with whoever I please. But, I do find your mock indignation to be telling.
and I find you ignorant to nth degree. You are incapable of reading? I had basis for what I posted:

You would be free to disagree with that, you chose not to.

Kathianne said:
and I find you ignorant to nth degree. You are incapable of reading? I had basis for what I posted:

You would be free to disagree with that, you chose not to.

Question is... what would my agreement or disagreement with it matter? It's not my fight. Regardless of the fact that I think the Court would be better off with Thomas gone and with O'Connor back... I still don't want the guy dead at an early age.

But, that still belies the fact that the original post whines incessantly about "the Dems pulling the race card" while pulling the race card itself. How dumb does someone have to be not to see the hypocrisy in that?

jasendorf said:
Question is... what would my agreement or disagreement with it matter? It's not my fight. Regardless of the fact that I think the Court would be better off with Thomas gone and with O'Connor back... I still don't want the guy dead at an early age.

But, that still belies the fact that the original post whines incessantly about "the Dems pulling the race card" while pulling the race card itself. How dumb does someone have to be not to see the hypocrisy in that?
and you are babbling about what? We can't discuss the nonsense in your head...

jasendorf said:

How is the author pulling the race card, specifically?

Forum List

Back