Who Are The Real Extremists?

The only response you may grok is:

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bouncers off me
And sticks to you

I'm not sure if this is at a low enough level for you, but perhaps you can stretch your intellect in order to grasp its meaning.

you sure do like using this for everything. not much depth to you

Sounds like she's hung out with Peewee Herman too much.

Sounds like you've hung out with yourself too much.

Possibly you haven't gotten the drift.

I find you despicable, dishonest and demented.

Can't wait to see your pic on a milk container.

Go away.

Funny how rightwing losers in the arena of ideas always cry uncle in the same language and key.

Funny how you can always call her a loser, but never argue her points. Guess who's the loser, Carbine?

I have won every debate I've ever had with her. Prove that wrong.

Funny how rightwing losers in the arena of ideas always cry uncle in the same language and key.

Funny how you can always call her a loser, but never argue her points. Guess who's the loser, Carbine?

Prove that wrong? The fact you're gloating about it. I've won just about every debate with you, but you don't see me parading my presupposed debate prowess throughout the entirety of this website because of it.

Sit down.

I can also prove that wrong by the fact that half of your premises are based on ad hominem and misdirection. You don't engage anyone directly. I'd rather go after someone directly and lose, than going after someone indirectly with only talking point and losing.

Stop availing yourself on everyone, you're no knight in shining armor.

Last edited:

I can also prove that wrong by the fact that half of your premises are based on ad hominem and misdirection. You don't engage anyone directly. I'd rather go after someone directly and lose, than going after someone indirectly with only talking point and losing.

So you cannot produce one single example of an argument I've lost with PC, on the merits.

Possibly you haven't gotten the drift.

I find you despicable, dishonest and demented.

Can't wait to see your pic on a milk container.

Go away.

How many pro=choice tea partiers can you name?

How many pro=choice tea partiers can you name?

Uhh, how many 'pro-choice' liberals can you name? If you mean just abortion rights, you're more narrow minded than I thought. Choice isn't just limited to abortion, Carbine.

So you cannot produce one single example of an argument I've lost with PC, on the merits.

You keep bragging like you have. Perhaps you can provide an example, Carbine. Lets go smartypants.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back