Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Pal'istanian welfare cheats?

Don't forget that Arafat and Abbas are foreign appointed so called Palestinian leaders.

And the abuses mostly come from the security forces that are armed, paid, and trained by the US and work in conjunction with the Israeli military.

I'm not forgetting that you're reduced to goofy conspiracy theories as a means to explain the failure of Islamic terrorists to manage a workable government.

Don't forget that Arafat and Abbas are foreign appointed so called Palestinian leaders.

And the abuses mostly come from the security forces that are armed, paid, and trained by the US and work in conjunction with the Israeli military.

I'm not forgetting that you're reduced to goofy conspiracy theories as a means to explain the failure of Islamic terrorists to manage a workable government.

Why do you post here when you know so little?

I know that "I 'dun seen it on YouTube, so it must be true", is not an argument.

As always, you are bereft a substantiated argument.

As always, you need excuses for arab-moslem incompetence at managing the civil affairs of government. The failure of the two competing versions of Pal'istanians (Hamas Death Cult and the Fatah Death Cult), share precisely the same failures at governing which pervade the arab-islamist Middle East.

Theocratic totalitarianism is a model of government that exists only in Islamist controlled fear societies and all share the same afflictions to include limited human rights, forced religion and stunted economic development.

Unless and until you Islamic retrogrades can fix those things that cause your own retrogression, you will always be the perfect victims you choose to be.

I know that "I 'dun seen it on YouTube, so it must be true", is not an argument.

As always, you need excuses for arab-moslem incompetence at managing the civil affairs of government. The failure of the two competing versions of Pal'istanians (Hamas Death Cult and the Fatah Death Cult), share precisely the same failures at governing which pervade the arab-islamist Middle East.

Theocratic totalitarianism is a model of government that exists only in Islamist controlled fear societies and all share the same afflictions to include limited human rights, forced religion and stunted economic development.

Unless and until you Islamic retrogrades can fix those things that cause your own retrogression, you will always be the perfect victims you choose to be.

Babble on.

Post your version of what happened.

Babble on.

Nice duck™.

I heard the pitter patter of little islamo-dancing shoes.

What is the common thread that connects failed, theocratic totalitarian fear societies across the Islamic Middle East to include the two, competing versions of welfare fraud recipients in Gaza and the West Bank?

Hint: there's a clue I left for you in the above.

Babble on.

Nice duck™.

What is the common thread that connects failed, theocratic totalitarian fear societies across the Islamic Middle East to include the two, competing versions of welfare fraud recipients in Gaza and the West Bank?

Deflection is your version?

Babble on.

Nice duck™.

There's the pitter patter of those little islamo-dancing shoes again.

Babble on.

Nice duck™.

Indeed, deflection it is.

Babble on.

Nice duck™.

Indeed, deflection it is.

Indeed, you're befuddled so.... on go the islamo-dancing shoes.

MUSLIM [Arab-Moslem Death Cult] "PEACE TOUR" ENDS WITH 4 STABBED

Muslim "Peace Tour" Ends With 4 Stabbed

The Natural Peace Tours NGO, which arranges for one day entry passes for PA Arabs wishing to tour and become acquainted with Israeli society, confessed they had no idea one of their clients would grab a sharp object and stab four innocent Israeli civilians – one out on the street near Tel Aviv’s Atarim Square and three more inside Leonardo Beach Hotel.

The attack detailed above by Pal'istanian Death Cultists, like many others, I suspect, is indicative of the somewhat new trend of many disparate Islamic terror groups and even Islamic individuals who, while viewing gee-had all-stars like bin Laden, al-Zarqawi, and al-Zawahiri (interesting that the two former gee-had kingpins are no longer breathing), with reverence, are not dependent on them as they plan and carry out Islamic terror operations.

SOAS-Protest-visit-from-Mark-Regev-Israeli-Ambassador-1024x683.jpg

Hundreds of students in London protest “propaganda” visit from Israeli ambassador

27 April 2017 - Countless students from the University of London School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) have rallied today to protest the visit of Israeli ambassador Mark Regev.

“By giving Mark Regev a platform to defend Israel’s oppression of Palestinians, SOAS is helping Israel to whitewash its violations of international law and showing complete disregard for the welfare of members of SOAS community who are directly impacted by Israeli state violence.” said SOAS student Joane Cremesty.

Hundreds of students and staff members signed a letter to SOAS Director Valerie Amos urging her to scrap plans for the visit, “We fear that if this provocative event proceeds as planned, it will cause substantial distress and harm to many of our students and staff who are, have been or will be affected by the actions of what a recent UN report refers to as the Israeli ‘apartheid regime.’

Hundreds of students in London protest “propaganda” visit from Israeli ambassador

Who are the arab-moslem Death Cultists?

Palestinian blood cult: Water the soil with your blood - PMW Bulletins

Palestinian blood cult:
Water the soil with your blood

A cartoon in the official Palestinian Authority daily illustrated the blood cult ideology often disseminated by the PA and Fatah, which promotes the message that the land needs Palestinian blood in order to thrive. In the cartoon above, a prisoner is watering the soil with blood directly from his vein and a plant is successfully sprouting.

water%20with%20blood.jpg

PA cuts salaries to Gaza workers, but not to terrorist prisoners - PMW Bulletins

PA cuts salaries to Gaza workers,
but not to terrorist prisoners

• With deepening economic crisis, PA government cuts salaries to productive workers in Gaza but not to non-productive terrorists in prison
PLO Director of Prisoners’ Affairs:
“The cuts approved by the [PA] Palestinian government to the salaries of the state employees in Gaza will not harm the released prisoners or the prisoners in the Israeli occupation’s prisons”

o
PA Prime Minister calls for release of Palestinian murderers:
We need “to release all of the prisoners without exception”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back