Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penthouse apartment in Gaza.

Penthouse Apartment Gaza
With no state or government. WOW!

363b6e11_original.jpg

Order out of Chaos... they're the most educated in the ME You said...
I'm sure they don't have a problem to rebuild a working independent infrastructure.

Well, before jews came balestinians had even less than that.

Penthouse Apartment Gaza

363b6e11_original.jpg

Only you make this claim, the UN have accepted the P.A. as the government and have accepted Palestine as a state. They are just waiting for them to take up the reigns of power so they can cut the aid
:lol::lol::lol:The "PA" is just a bunch of US installed oligarchs.

I wish the PA were actually the lackeys you describe them to be. Then maybe they would recognize Israel as the Jewish National Homeland, and finally sign an agreement with them. And we would have peace already.

Penthouse Apartment Gaza

363b6e11_original.jpg

Only you make this claim, the UN have accepted the P.A. as the government and have accepted Palestine as a state. They are just waiting for them to take up the reigns of power so they can cut the aid

Elected in a free election

Penthouse Apartment Gaza

363b6e11_original.jpg

Fatah lost the elections.

You need to keep up.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think you need to keep up.

Penthouse Apartment Gaza

You need to keep up.
(COMMENT)

The elections were a decade ago. The mandate for that election is long since over.

Again, blame everyone except the Arab Palestinian.

In my opinion, it is just further evidence that the Arab Palestinian cannot stand on its own.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

You need to keep up.
(COMMENT)

The elections were a decade ago. The mandate for that election is long since over.

In my opinion, it is just further evidence that the Arab Palestinian cannot stand on its own.

Most Respectfully,
R
So does that mean that the losers can take over?

P F Tinmore, et al,

You need to keep up.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Another gormless question.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No! Doesn't (necessarily) mean that at all.

(COMMENT)

It does mean that the Arab Palestinian people were not readily for government yet, they could not stand on their own.

As to who "takes over?" Well, that is a domestic issue for the Arab Palestinian to solve.

The fact that someone has to ask that question demonstrates how dysfunctional the Arab Palestinians are.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

You need to keep up.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Another gormless question.

Tinmore has a habit of asking questions that he either knows the answer to or that he knows doesn't have an answer.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No! Doesn't (necessarily) mean that at all.

(COMMENT)

It does mean that the Arab Palestinian people were not readily for government yet, they could not stand on their own.

As to who "takes over?" Well, that is a domestic issue for the Arab Palestinian to solve.

The fact that someone has to ask that question demonstrates how dysfunctional the Arab Palestinians are.

Most Respectfully,
R
Does that mean that the US can come in with guns and install the losers on top of the winners that they did not like?

Penthouse Apartment Gaza

363b6e11_original.jpg

You need to keep up.

You need to learn English comprehension as I did not mention fatah, but hamas once they won showed that they were to become dictators and started mass murdering women, children and any opposition. This left the majority of the Palestinian people in limbo with no leadership. Now hamas know they will never get re-elected so refuse to call for elections, and fatah are also refusing to force the issue. Neither party wants to give up their access to aid money that they are secreting in swiss bank accounts for when they retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back