Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judaism is a religion. An American or Italian that practices Judaism forms part of the American or Italian people. Why can't you understand that?

Who are the Palestinians?

DR LAILA GHANAM, Governor of Ramallah

Nothing of what you link actually explains WHO THE F/Balestinians are.

All I see is press releases and BDS lectures, nothing about heritage or distinct cultural traits as music, literature, cuisine etc.

I just wanna check again, have you dug something that shows a DISTINCT culture or ANYTHING
of these Arabs?

Judaism is a religion. An American or Italian that practices Judaism forms part of the American or Italian people. Why can't you understand that?

Oh I understand it alright. Its just a way to delegitimize the Jewish people and deny rights to them. You've already given me your objective criteria of what makes a people a cultural ethnicity and the Jewish people hit every one and more that you forgot to mention or intentionally left out.

I just wanna check again, have you dug something that shows a DISTINCT culture or ANYTHING
of these Arabs?

According to the research I've been able to come up with there are two things distinct about the Palestinian culture.

1. They pronounce a single consonant slightly differently than other Arabic speakers.

2. The embroidery designs on their women's clothing (though common throughout Syria, Jordan and "Palestine") may have slightly different variations in different villages.

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?
I don't believe the Palestinians want peace. And the Jews don't want to give up land.

So negotiation is out of the question.

The Palestinians will simply continue to rot in Gaza, in Jordan, and in East Jerusalem.

There will continue to be gadfly bombings all over Israel until Israel finally gets the will to get serious about the root of the problem -- the Palestinians themselves.

Being religious is NOT Jewish, it's an addiction of it's own.
A Cohen stays Cohen even if he isn't religious, Italians, Americans and Arabs recognize that.

Jews, Cohens and Israelites became a distinct nation long before Romans became Italians and Europeans became Americans.

Why can't you understand that?

of these Arabs?

According to the research I've been able to come up with there are two things distinct about the Palestinian culture.

1. They pronounce a single consonant slightly differently than other Arabic speakers.

2. The embroidery designs on their women's clothing (though common throughout Syria, Jordan and "Palestine") may have slightly different variations in different villages.

That's interesting:

1. Gaza is in the southern border of the Levantine Arabic, but that doesn't make these people any different than Syrians, Lebanese and Jordanians.
Hebrew has different pronunciations too but all who use them are Jews.
Maybe I don't see something, but how a common dialect distinguishes Arabs in the Jerusalem area from other Arabs?

2. Same here, probably a tribe thing?

of these Arabs?

That's interesting:

1. Gaza is in the southern border of the Levantine Arabic, but that doesn't make these people any different than Syrians, Lebanese and Jordanians.
Maybe I don't see something, but how a common dialect distinguishes Arabs in the Jerusalem area from other Arabs?

Not a distinct culture. Just some regional anomalies.

Not that I reject the idea of Palestinian self-determination and sovereignty.

of these Arabs?

That's interesting:

Yes I get that, what you post seems reasonable.
But doesn't Palestine mean the whole Levant area for Arabs?

Last edited:
Let's say Arabs in the Jerusalem area get the full package and full control.
In 50-70 years do you see them develop towards their tribal identity like Dubai and Emirates, aim at reuniting the great Syria, or something else?

rylah, Shusha, et al,

Sorry to just jump right in here and insert myself. I hate this description. Its use raises more questions than is intended.

(COMMENT)

The "Levant" is a fairly large and indeterminate area, with no fixed or defined parameter, on an arc from somewhere along the Mediterranean Coast, just north of Alexandretta in the vicinity of the Anatolia Border ---- down to the Bi'r Adb on the shore of the Sinai Peninsula with the Mediterranean Sea. The Levant stretches out very nearly to Cyprus, and totally encompasses modern day Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, covering two-thirds of Syria, the western Provinces of Iraq and western Saudi Arabia on an arc from Ar'ar to al-Bi'r. Its boundaries are very subjective.

Palestine in the concept of the Ottoman Empire, loosely described the Sanjuks of Beriut, Acre, al-Balqa, the western portion of Maan and Hauran; including the Independent Sanjuk of Jerusalem.

The Palestine recognized by the Order in Council was that defined by the Allied Powers (territory to which the Mandate Applies), surveyed and Partitioned. It extended westward from the Iraqi border to the Mediterranean Sea, and south from the Paulet-Newcombe Line; to a line from the shore of Aqaba through Ratah to the Mediterranean.

Palestine in the contemporary sense, is described by the UN (relative to the 1988 Independence) as "the territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem."

When using the term, it has to be made clear which timeframe to which you trying to apply the term.

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• The Levant.jpeg
    The Levant.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 46
rylah, Shusha, et al,

Sorry to just jump right in here and insert myself. I hate this description. Its use raises more questions than is intended.

(COMMENT)

The "Levant" is a fairly large and indeterminate area, with no fixed or defined parameter, on an arc from somewhere along the Mediterranean Coast, just north of Alexandretta in the vicinity of the Anatolia Border ---- down to the Bi'r Adb on the shore of the Sinai Peninsula with the Mediterranean Sea. The Levant stretches out very nearly to Cyprus, and totally encompasses modern day Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, covering two-thirds of Syria, the western Provinces of Iraq and western Saudi Arabia on an arc from Ar'ar to al-Bi'r. Its boundaries are very subjective.

Palestine in the concept of the Ottoman Empire, loosely described the Sanjuks of Beriut, Acre, al-Balqa, the western portion of Maan and Hauran; including the Independent Sanjuk of Jerusalem.

The Palestine recognized by the Order in Council was that defined by the Allied Powers (territory to which the Mandate Applies), surveyed and Partitioned. It extended westward from the Iraqi border to the Mediterranean Sea, and south from the Paulet-Newcombe Line; to a line from the shore of Aqaba through Ratah to the Mediterranean.

Palestine in the contemporary sense, is described by the UN (relative to the 1988 Independence) as "the territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem."

When using the term, it has to be made clear which timeframe to which you trying to apply the term.

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks for the effort,

My conclusion from what you and Shusha presented is that the contemporary Palestinians are connected by dialect to other different distinct states and cultures that were once united under Sunni caliphate (Sham and Levant or Greater Syria).

Does it mean that what numerous tribes are trying to achieve now in Syria and Iraq under a caliph includes most of Israel and all of Palestine?
Aren't Palestinians currently represented by Sunni muslim tribe leaders as well, and aim at the same goal?

ryiah, et al,

As a matter of pure understanding, the "Arabs" (everyone with a connection by the language) do not have a set cultural objectives on which they agree. Some of the Arabs, distinctive only by political subdivisions, don't even think in terms of a cultural future (Syrians as an example - they just want to survive).

The "Arabs" (everyone with a connection by the language) are themselves a component of the larger "Islamic World." And the "Arabs" are connected in a sense, to the larger body, sensitive to its evolution and suffering.

The "Arabs" (everyone with a connection by the language) do not have within their culture -- something in their cultural immune system that serves as an adhesive --- that binds them together. In fact, the "Arabs" (everyone with a connection by the language) are infected by a cultural cancer that is self destructive.
  • Sunni 'vs' Shia
  • Caliphate (Example: DAESH) 'vs' Theocratic Pseudo-republic (Example: Iran)
Islamic Wars by Territory.jpg
rylah, Shusha, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Thanks for the effort,

My conclusion from what you and Shusha presented is that the contemporary Palestinians are connected by dialect to other different distinct states and cultures that were once united under Sunni caliphate (Sham and Levant or Greater Syria).

Does it mean that what numerous tribes are trying to achieve now in Syria and Iraq under a caliph includes most of Israel and all of Palestine?
Aren't Palestinians currently represented by Sunni muslim tribe leaders as well, and aim at the same goal?
(COMMENT)

When boiling this down and decoding the goals and objectives --- relative to the future of Arab Palestinians, we can see the cancer at work on a smaller scale.
What do the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) want?

• They want a multifaceted struggle to continue until the goal is achieved: Islam "obliterates" Israel.
What are they willing to do?

• Theologically, generations of Arab Palestinians may be justified and sacrificed by the Islamic Resistance and Jihadist Fighters, to achieve this goal.
What is expected to unfold to make this a reality:

• Terrorize and inflict such pain upon the Jewish National Home to a degree they will begin to retreat and eventually abandon Israel.
• Create such political noise within the international community, that the international community will abandon Israel --- giving the Islamic Resistance, radical Islamist, Jihadists, and terrorists the advantage.
• Create an international environment such that the Jewish National Home will not be allowed to legitimately defend itself.
Any "Arab" that is inclined to become active in the conduct of any bullet point, can become culturally related over time.

In this regard, the HoAP are actively working towards another setting the Middle East as an all Arab Region. It could be the case that, at some time into the distant future, an all Arab Levant may be achieved under one common leadership. But that is speculative and characterized by a very low probability of happening before the various cancers eat away popular support.

(FINAL NOTE)

The international community is very prone to ignoring the expansion of sovereign entities until huge conflicts become inevitable. The expansion of Islamic fundamentalism, totalitarian Islamic radicalism, Jihadism, and Terrorism is exemplified by (but not limited to) the expansion of DAESH and the HoAP.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Dareen Tatour

Dareen was placed under Israeli administrative detention for a post on facebook.

One of many Israelis stabbed by Islamic terrorists due to incitement and hatred promoted by the islamic terrorist franchises.

Dareen Tatour

Dareen was placed under Israeli administrative detention for a post on facebook.

And rightfully so, since she threatened on said Facebook post that she would "become the next martyr" -- meaning she would attempt to murder some Israeli Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back