Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Art__Allm, May 17, 2015.

1. Sixties Fan

Sixties Fan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,694
    The ideal of dying as a "Martyr" continues to be promoted regularly by the Palestinian Authority and Abbas' Fatah party. Palestinian Media Watch has documented that "Martyrs" have cult-like status in the PA.

Following a recent terror attack in which the terrorist stabbed and wounded 4 Israeli policemen, a host on official PA TV read a poem in the terrorist's honor. The poem glorifies Martyrdom-death in battle and states that the 72 "Dark-Eyed" Virgins in Paradise who the Martyr marries according to Islamic tradition, are "yearning" for the Palestinian Martyr:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Official PA TV host: "About the Jerusalem Martyr Abd Al-Rahman Abu Jamal (terrorist, wounded 4 -Ed.) we say:

I am the Palestinian lion cub
    I was planted in my land, like the olive and fig tree
    My roots reach Canaan
    The blood of the Martyrs flows in my veins,
    I am like a lion in the fields [of battle]
    If the drums of war call
    I harvest the souls in the fields
    I guard the Al-Aqsa [Mosque] and the [Dome of the] Rock
    My eyes will not close, and my head will not bow
    I am the Palestinian lion cub
    The armies of treachery fear me
    The Dark-Eyed [Virgins] yearn for me
    I have not sold my homelands, and have not given up my assault rifle
    Today I carry my shrouds, and in my heart my faith strengthens
    Because victory and liberation are coming at the hands of the lion cubs
    [Official PA TV, Good Morning Jerusalem, Nov. 23, 2018

(full article online)

"The Dark-Eyed [Virgins] yearn for me" - poem on official PA TV - PMW Bulletins

2. Sixties Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,694
    [ Truer words were never spoken ]

Senior Fatah official: 'If Hamas... is considered a terrorist movement, this means that all groups
    of the Palestinian people are involved in terrorism"

[ And then.....the usual denial ]
    • Fatah official denies Palestinian terror:
      Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not terror organizations
      "Fatah will not agree to any Palestinian being defined as a terrorist"

Fatah: If Hamas is a terrorist organization, so are we - PMW Bulletins

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hollie

Hollie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,176
    Well, Shirley the "bitches" deserve it.

"Mahmoud Al-Habbash, Advisor to PA President: Men May Only Beat Their Wives When They Are Disobedient"

Mahmoud Al-Habbash, who is an advisor to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said that the only situation in which a man is ever permitted to beat his wife is when she is "being disobedient, crossing the line, [and] violating the sanctity of matrimony." He said that even under these circumstances, the man may not hit his wife in the face or in a fashion that causes harm, injury, or excessive pain. He said that men must remember that their wives are partners rather than maids or slave girls. Al-Habbash was interviewed on Palestine TV (Palestinian Authority) on December 1, 2018.

4. Sixties Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,694
    As a result of immense international pressure threatening to cut off a vast amount of aid to the Palestinian Authority, it was Abbas who deposed the democratically elected Hamas terrorist organization.

(full article online)

The joke of Palestinian ‘democracy’

5. Hollie

Hollie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,176
    It's really an interesting dynamic to see a portion of the Sunni and Shia tribes declaring a Hudna in their 1400 year long internecine war. While these angry throwbacks will find common ground in their shared Jew hatreds, make no mistake; the Sunni and Shia despise each other.

Hamas is going to further alienate themselves from the Sunni/Salafi component of the Islamist Middle East being viewed as subordinate to the Iranian Mullocrats.

"Hamas Rep. in Lebanon Ali Baraka: Our Missiles Can Strike Anywhere in Israel; Iranian Support Is the Basis of Our Steadfastness"

During a November 23 interview on Al-Nujaba TV (Iraq), Hamas's representative in Lebanon Ali Baraka said that Hamas has missiles that can strike anywhere in Israel, and that it is working to increase the missiles' range, accuracy, and destructive power. He said that Syria has not supported Hamas since 2011 and that he hopes that Iraq will support Hamas in the future. Baraka added that Hizbullah has been providing Hamas with logistical support, political aid, and expertise. He also explained that Iran's financial support is the "basis for the steadfastness of the resistance in Gaza," and that Iran was the only country that helped Hamas recover from the war in 2014. He also said that Hizbullah's willingness to fight Israel in the Galilee is an indication that it considers the liberation of Palestine to be a central cause.

6. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,865
    When examining Erekat’s claim about the Hamas “coup d’état” in the Gaza Strip, Erekat again “forgot” that Hamas won 74 seats of the 132 seat Palestinian Legislative Council in the last P.A. general elections held 13 years ago. Hamas therefore formed the legitimate P.A. government. As a result of immense international pressure threatening to cut off a vast amount of aid to the P.A., it was Abbas who deposed the democratically elected Hamas terrorist organization.

Accordingly, when Hamas violently seized control of the Gaza Strip from Abbas’s so-called “technocrat government” in the summer of 2007, Hamas was simply reasserting the mandate that it had been granted by the Palestinian population in democratic elections—control which had temporarily been usurped by Abbas.

When the party that wins the outright majority of the democratic election assumes control, it is not called a “coup d’état,” it’s called “true democracy,”​

Indeed, I have been posting this for years only to have my posts rated funny, or conspiracy theory by Israeli propagandists.

The so called "PA government" in the West Bank is an illegal coup government. The US is violating its own law when recognizing this government as it is not allowed to recognize a coup government. The US does, however, violate its own law regularly. Haiti, Venezuela, and Egypt, for examples.

7. Hollie

Hollie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,176
    Indeed, the usual conspiracy theories.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sixties Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,694