Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • We salute every drop of blood spilled for the sake of Jerusalem. This blood is clean, pure blood, shed for the sake of Allah. Every martyr will be placed in Paradise, and all the wounded will be rewarded by Allah." — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, MEMRI, September 16, 2015.
  • The small number of Jews who have peacefully toured the outdoor Temple Mount area in the past few years have never even set foot inside the Aqsa Mosque or on the nearby Dome of the Rock. The Jewish visitors do not go there to assault or humiliate Muslims. They go there as part of organized tours that are coordinated with the Israeli authorities.
  • Blinken's remarks show that he considers the construction of new homes for Jews more dangerous than the murder of Israelis on the streets of Israeli cities.
  • This is all happening while the Biden administration airily disregards endless Palestinian blood libels and vicious incitement against both Israel and the Jews.
  • Prominently, Blinken did not threaten to suspend US financial aid to the Palestinians over the payments to the families of terrorists who murdered Jews and the ongoing incitement to attack Israelis.
  • Take note: as long as Blinken considers the construction of apartments for Jews a greater threat than shooting and stabbing Israeli men and women at shopping malls and bars, the Palestinians will not cease their blood payments and murderous incitement.
  • Unless the US administration makes it unmistakably clear that the Palestinians will pay dearly for continuing to reward terrorists and their families, the Palestinians will not even slow down either desecrating holy sites or committing their terror attacks.

(full article online )

You think Palestinian terrorists follow the rules of law?

there was nothing in what I wrote to suggest your reply.

It seemed to be a deliberate intent on blowing up medical units.

Seemed? Any evidence?

Hamas have been better at following the rules of law than Israel in latter years. Hamas rarely does anything violent unless Palestinians have been treated really badly. Israel blames Hamas for everything other groups in Gaza who Hamas has no control over do. Israel several years ago decided it was no longer going to carry on following the rules of law. The people writing the new way they were going to act hoped soon the US would be doing the same. They tried this out first in Lebanon. This lost Israel the long time support of Lebanese Christians. I noticed when I heard the Russians make their speaches about what they thought ukraine was like that it was pretty much the same script that Israel uses against the Palestinians. The US is quite happy when Israel does her bit but not when it is Russia.

I gave you my opinion from my memory of the time.. I have not been following up since as I have been very ill but may start doing so or not.

I had forgotten they were also deliberately attacking medics including top ones, in their beds of course. You believe that everyone was sitting on Hamas weapons. Fantasy world is so cool.

Hamas have been better at following the rules of law than Israel in latter years. Hamas rarely does anything violent unless Palestinians have been treated really badly. Israel blames Hamas for everything other groups in Gaza who Hamas has no control over do. Israel several years ago decided it was no longer going to carry on following the rules of law. The people writing the new way they were going to act hoped soon the US would be doing the same. They tried this out first in Lebanon. This lost Israel the long time support of Lebanese Christians. I noticed when I heard the Russians make their speaches about what they thought ukraine was like that it was pretty much the same script that Israel uses against the Palestinians. The US is quite happy when Israel does her bit but not when it is Russia.

I gave you my opinion from my memory of the time.. I have not been following up since as I have been very ill but may start doing so or not.

I had forgotten they were also deliberately attacking medics including top ones, in their beds of course. You believe that everyone was sitting on Hamas weapons. Fantasy world is so cool.

"Hamas have been better at following the rules of law than Israel in latter years."

Islamic terrorist rules of law are vastly different from those that most of us who dwell In the 21st century are familiar with.

Hamas have been better at following the rules of law than Israel in latter years.

You're lying.

Hamas rarely does anything violent unless Palestinians have been treated really badly.

Like Israelis praying?

Israel blames Hamas for everything other groups in Gaza who Hamas has no control over do.

The Hamas government of Gaza gets blamed for other terror groups attacking from Gaza?
That makes me sad. Poor innocent Hamas.

Israel several years ago decided it was no longer going to carry on following the rules of law.

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.

He added that several paramedics were also killed while trying to evacuate casualties from those areas hit hardest by Israeli strikes. The last one was killed in Shajaiya alongside a firefighter and a journalist. All of them were killed while wearing distinctive uniforms.

OMG! That's awful!
They should never kill terrorists when they're in disguise.

Whatever lies you choose to believe in your little world.

Arab imperialism is opposed by people
for the same reason they oppose
Russian imperialism.

"Hamas have been better at following the rules of law than Israel in latter years."

Islamic terrorist rules of law are vastly different from those that most of us who dwell In the 21st century are familiar with.
no dear. What you do not realise is that for the lawful there is one rule of law. In particular Israel decided to give up on her need for care of civilians. That is what happened in Lebanon. Israel supporters in this forum appear to believe everything is make believe.

Hamas generally is said to go against the rules of law in that it doesn't target who it wants because its weapons are incapable, not through choice. Israel chose to do this deliberately in her 2014 assault on the people of Gaza.

Israel made a very deliberate choice to unleash indiscriminate shelling on the people of Gaza last summer. For example, the army used 533 percent more unguided artillery shells than in its 2008-2009 assault, according to a report by the London-based Action on Armed Violence. At irresistible bargain prices, these weapons are so inaccurate even the army suspended their use from 2006 until 2009.

Mitch Ginsburg, a military correspondent for the Times of Israel, explained with chilling frankness that these weapons are ideal when the military doesn’t have a precise target, but simply wants to “quiet an area”.

But non-combatants were no less safe when Israel employed its more precise weaponry. A recent report, published by Defence for Children International, finds that Israel directly targeted children with drones last summer. Some 164 out of the 535 children left dead were killed by Israeli drones that provide the military with “well-defined” images of their targets. Lawyers from the army’s international law division are sometimes even stationed in Israel’s war-room to approve such strikes.

Hamas generally is said to go against the rules of law in that it doesn't target who it wants because its weapons are incapable, not through choice.

So it chooses to commit a war crime, every time they launch a rocket toward civilians.

Thanks for admitting that.

no dear. What you do not realise is that for the lawful there is one rule of law. In particular Israel decided to give up on her need for care of civilians. That is what happened in Lebanon. Israel supporters in this forum appear to believe everything is make believe.

Hamas generally is said to go against the rules of law in that it doesn't target who it wants because its weapons are incapable, not through choice. Israel chose to do this deliberately in her 2014 assault on the people of Gaza.

Arab supremacists talk of 'make believe'
before pulling out an al jazeera ...?

Last edited:

One rule of law is obviously not true as sovereign nations have laws very different across societal / geographic areas.

Hamas and Farah clearly do target who they want. The street killings, knife attacks, car ramming attacks aimed at Israelis are the direct result of incitement on behalf of the islsmic terrorist franchises.

Let's not pretend that Israeli is not systematic in its targeted strikes that are intended to limit civilian casualties. The IAF uses precision munitions as opposed to the islamic terrorist buffoons who frequently kill pallys.

That 16 Palestinians, including eight children, were killed in just one day by two errant Palestinian rockets underscores just how dangerous these projectiles are. Considering that 680 Palestinian rockets and mortars landed inside Gaza during the 11 days of fighting, this one-day toll suggests that a significant number of Gaza residents were killed by those weapons.

Allahu Akbar?

In a “tunnel city” under the sandy soils of southern Gaza, Palestinian fighters are preparing for the next conflict with Israel, as tensions in Jerusalem threaten to escalate.

The underground passageways leave no trace on the surface.

But in a wooded area near Khan Younis, seven masked men in military fatigues carried a collection of machine guns and grenade launchers into a tunnel entrance discreetly tucked into the foot of a small hill.

(full article online)

I've never associated SJP gee-had wannabes with clarity of thought and reading about their whining complaints of some nonsensical genocide of pallys while insisting Israel must be destroyed is... just precious.

If a seminar last Wednesday organized by the anti-Israel group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) is any indicator, City University of New York (CUNY) law students may be challenged both in vocabulary and in irony.

Palestinians are resisting "genocide," third-year CUNY law student Nerdeen Kiswani said during the seminar. The only acceptable answer is to reject any peace efforts and work toward eliminating Israel.

[ Respect their Mosques? ]

Minor confrontations were reported at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount and the Al-Aqsa Mosque Wednesday morning between Israeli police and Palestinians, with heightened tensions in the city ahead of a planned right-wing march that has not been approved by authorities.

Videos from the mount showed rocks and Molotov cocktails being hurled at cops, including from within Al-Aqsa.

Several firebombs sparked small fires in a mosque and a carpet at an entrance. These were put out. The clashes were limited in scope.

(full article online)

The IAF has launched retaliatory strikes at Gaza in response to Islamic terrorist attacks. I'm afraid the Israeli response to the Islamic terrorist attacks will be ''proportional'' as opposed to making a point that acts of war have serious consequences.

A fireball is seen rising following apparent Israeli airstrikes in the Gaza Strip, April 21, 2022. (Sreenn capture/Twitter)
A fireball is seen rising following apparent Israeli airstrikes in the Gaza Strip, April 21, 2022. (Sreenn capture/Twitter)

Gaza terror groups fired a salvo of rockets at southern Israel after midnight on Thursday, less than an hour after the IDF finished an air offensive in the Hamas-ruled enclave in response to an earlier rocket attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back