Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

So who do you think the "Palestinians" really are? Are they an Arab Invention? But why were they invented? Are they an independent people or simply Arabs from other countries residing in the Palestinian Mandate?

Approximately 700,000 Arabs fled Israel in 1948 according to Wikipedia yet their Arab Muslim brothers have kept them as outcasts while the Arab Muslim nations cast out in excess of 850,000 Jews confiscating all of their homes, bank accounts, property and all but what they could carry on their backs. And Israel resettled their brothers and sisters or they were taken in by Jewish communities in other countries unlike how the Arab Muslims treated their Arab Muslim refugees out of Israel. I wonder why the difference?

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

So, you think that foreign settler colonialists have superior rights than the natives?

No, I don't believe that. That is the point of my posts.

We are discussing what people believe. The claim on the table is that it is impossible to support Israel unless you believe in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority.

That claim is false. The vast majority of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of those things.
It could not have happened any other way.

They never could have created a Jewish state without getting rid of all those other people.

Again, we are not arguing whether or not it could have happened any other way. We are discussing what people believe.

The vast majority of those of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of expulsion, ethnic cleansing or racial superiority. You are just wrong.
You don't make any sense.

I get that as well, how can people who claim to be morally appalled by expulsion, ethnic cleansing, or the idea of racial superiority support a state not only founded upon on expulsion, ethnic cleansing, and racial superiority, but which continues to do so, up to the present day, it make no sense to me either, unless they are incredibly naive, gullible or are in fact being hypocritical.

New Topics

Forum List

Back