CDZ Who are the Oath Keepers?

Oath Keepers are men and women of all races who have taken an oath to preserve and protect the constitution, and the people it represents, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are Military, county sheriffs, city police, state police, and private citizens who take the oath they made to heart. I would much rather be surrounded by 25 of them than any other group.

If you ever said the pledge of allegiance, or took any oath of office or law enforcement and really meant what you said the if you live with that oath in mind you could be an Oath Keeper too.

I'm pretty sure that if you gave a test on the Constitution to these Oath Keepers, most of them would fail because they don't know what's in it.

They're just vigilantes looking to wrap themselves up in the Constitution (and maybe shoot a black or brown person or two).

Oath Keepers are men and women of all races who have taken an oath to preserve and protect the constitution, and the people it represents, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are Military, county sheriffs, city police, state police, and private citizens who take the oath they made to heart. I would much rather be surrounded by 25 of them than any other group.

If you ever said the pledge of allegiance, or took any oath of office or law enforcement and really meant what you said the if you live with that oath in mind you could be an Oath Keeper too.

I'm pretty sure that if you gave a test on the Constitution to these Oath Keepers, most of them would fail because they don't know what's in it.

They're just vigilantes looking to wrap themselves up in the Constitution (and maybe shoot a black or brown person or two).

And I'm pretty sure you are entirely clueless and more than willing to shoot your mouth off on subjects you know nothing about. I thought name calling was a no-no in CDZ.

No name calling involved. I'm just stating my opinion of that group.

If I was to call a person involved in this thread something unpleasant, THEN it would be considered name calling.

Try again.

I don't trust vigilantes like the Oath Keepers who have no legal authority.

"I don't trust vigilantes like the Oath Keepers who have no legal authority."

Each to his own I guess. In a situation where the police will not- or can not- enforce the law (such as when politicians bar them from doing so) and crime is running rampant and unchecked, I would be very pleased and grateful to have them around. You don't think average citizens have the legal authority to protect life and property? If not I would have to disagree.

No, I don't think that the average civilian has what it takes to enforce the law.

There are many things that law enforcement is taught that the average civilian DOES NOT KNOW.

Forum List

Back