Who are the Nazi's of the today?

Poor little Jonah, his mother got him recognized and he hasn't been worth crap since.

???

I'll thow up part three for anyone who cares. There's more but this was the last one I watched tonight. (I saw these a year or more ago and read the book, so that's how I know about them)

In any case, i've downed most of my beer and I think I can scrape up the last of the ganga to enjoy an old WWIII movie i just found on TV from my childhood. (Matthew Brodrick in Wargames) I'm at a loss as to deside what names to call my detractors whom i assume did not watch the clips but no matter....

We should have at least resolved the question from the OP... "Who are the NAZI's of today?"... nobody. THere is no modern day "NAZI" in America....

peace... night all

Indeed, nobody.

Goldberg's comparisons of Nazism and modern Liberalism are like saying Napoleon and Gandhi are the same because they were both short.

you see anyone murdering 11 million people?

if not, the answer is no one.
Is that your criteria for what defines a nazi?

OK, so what defines a Nazi?

One must be a supporter of a dictatorship or be a dictator.
One must invade other countries for no other reason than conquest.
One must gather the members of a minority into concentration camps and eventually kill them.
One must control the population with propaganda, internal surveillance, and by turning neighbor against neighbor.

That would describe NO-ONE in American government, ever.

how many of those criteria must one satisfy to be considered a nazi?

The Nazis did a whole lot more that go around murdering people. Pol Pot murdered probably more on a percentage basis. But somehow he doesn't quite reach Nazidom.

No, Nazis are a group with a definite self-identification. They preach others are inferior. They preach they are destined by god or whomever to rule over others. They use the ends justify the means argument. They change accepted definitions of words to suit their ideology. And their ultimate argument is that it is better for the world if they succeed so a little bloodshed is OK.

I think we're describing radical Islamists of the Wahhabi type here.

oh.. the slathered IRONY..

wow.

The Nazis did a whole lot more that go around murdering people. Pol Pot murdered probably more on a percentage basis. But somehow he doesn't quite reach Nazidom.

No, Nazis are a group with a definite self-identification. They preach others are inferior. They preach they are destined by god or whomever to rule over others. They use the ends justify the means argument. They change accepted definitions of words to suit their ideology. And their ultimate argument is that it is better for the world if they succeed so a little bloodshed is OK.

wow.

The only thing slathered is your skull cavity. With Limberger cheese. Shut the fuck up, shrimper.

I have considered this every time I read something where another is claiming, "Their Nazi's".

Who would you say is actually has a Nazi mentality?

I have my own thoughts on this but, I'd like to hear from both sides who they think act like Nazi's and why you think that?

One doesn't have to subscribe to the principles of NAZIism to be a villan.

The world is much more complex than that.

wow.

The only thing slathered is your skull cavity. With Limberger cheese. Shut the fuck up, shrimper.

naa.. I don't think I will, motherfucker. How does it feel to know that there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it?

But, if you feel like calling in some favors I guess you can always quarantine and blow up the State of Missouri on the off chance that you'll manage to take out someone capable of letting your jew ego know how unimpressive it is....

do you need coords?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFpsUtecog&feature=related]YouTube - Education for death. (Banned WWII Disney cartoon)[/ame]

I have considered this every time I read something where another is claiming, "Their Nazi's".

I have my own thoughts on this but, I'd like to hear from both sides who they think act like Nazi's and why you think that?
You. Because you try to demonize anyone with opposing viewpoints.

Does the following sound like the political & propaganda tactics being used by SOME people nowadays?

If so, I think we have our answer:

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

"a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile."

Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You. Because you try to demonize anyone with opposing viewpoints.
You made me chuckle. Is that an admittance that you have demons.

The Nazis are the Nazis of today. They keep a much lower profile, but they haven't disappeared. In the US, only the Nazis have the mentality of the Nazis. What you see on this and other boards is rhetoric plain and simple. An attempt at demonization.

The Nazis are the Nazis of today. They keep a much lower profile, but they haven't disappeared. In the US, only the Nazis have the mentality of the Nazis. What you see on this and other boards is rhetoric plain and simple. An attempt at demonization.

Real Nazis:
American Nazi Party

Despite all the accusations tossed around, I don't think they spend time on this board.
They have their own mission, misguided as it is......

a quote from their site:

"We are looking for Men and Women, who are willing to sacrifice for the Good of the Folk, not people who are looking for aggrandizement, titillation, or simply causing undirected and useless mayhem. This is not a game or a gang.

It is a very serious Struggle that we are involved in for the very existence of our White Nation of people. Those who are simply intent on pranks or causing trouble should perhaps look elsewhere for stimulation.

If you are interested in learning more about the American Nazi Party, we suggest writing to our National Headquarters and requesting an Info Pack.

Please enclose a $5 donation to cover costs. This information will be relayed to you as quickly as possible. "

don't forget the 5 bucks.......

typical american nazi:

Attachments

• $80719402.jpg
    $80719402.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 53
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY]YouTube - The Great Dictator - speech[/ame]

Forum List

Back