Who are the Israelis?

And once again you show your childish nature when ever you lose the argument by posting immature GIF's. Maybe you have come up too many weight classes and should go back to the under 14's board

HAHAHA... It's those voices in your head again Phoney!

You simply do not have the intellect to win an argument with yourself!

WRMEA The Cost of Israel to U.S. Taxpayers True Lies About U.S. Aid to Israel
Israel Has Never Repaid A US Loan

Hardly relevant as the first is from 1997 nearly 20 years ago and the source is known anti semitic

The second one is nearly as old and again the source is anti semitic.

Did your imam find these for you and failed to tell you that they were not really valid arguments.

Now who is it without intellect, and ant win an argument with themselves. Want to go for something more upto date and truthful ?

I think you might find they this is relevant to the subject Phoney...

Want to provide me with links to one of your zionazi websites that support your argument?

Another loser that has to resort to abuse when they see the arguments slipping away from them. I don't use zionazi sites as there are no such things. The term is an oxymoron moron as you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time they are incompatible.

But lets just say that they are anti Jew, anti Israel and pro Nazi sites that you or your imam are dredging the internet for hoping to strike lucky. As I said try for something a little more up to date and less lies.

So you are really saying that you have nothing to back up your bullshit AGAIN...

It's ok Phoney... We understand!

Take another look and you will see that I have backed up my claims that you need to go back 20 years to prove your claims and then use anti Jew sources that have a track record of being outed for their Nazi Jew hatred

HAHAHA... It's those voices in your head again Phoney!

You simply do not have the intellect to win an argument with yourself!

WRMEA The Cost of Israel to U.S. Taxpayers True Lies About U.S. Aid to Israel
Israel Has Never Repaid A US Loan

Hardly relevant as the first is from 1997 nearly 20 years ago and the source is known anti semitic

Did your imam find these for you and failed to tell you that they were not really valid arguments.

Now who is it without intellect, and ant win an argument with themselves. Want to go for something more upto date and truthful ?

Want to provide me with links to one of your zionazi websites that support your argument?

Another loser that has to resort to abuse when they see the arguments slipping away from them. I don't use zionazi sites as there are no such things. The term is an oxymoron moron as you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time they are incompatible.

But lets just say that they are anti Jew, anti Israel and pro Nazi sites that you or your imam are dredging the internet for hoping to strike lucky. As I said try for something a little more up to date and less lies.

So you are really saying that you have nothing to back up your bullshit AGAIN...

Take another look and you will see that I have backed up my claims that you need to go back 20 years to prove your claims and then use anti Jew sources that have a track record of being outed for their Nazi Jew hatred

Tut... No you haven't Phoney...

Try posting a link supporting your BS and you might actually gain a bit of credibility!

It's very impressive just what $billions of US investment can accomplish, I agree; wonder how many of the 47-50 million Americans currently living in poverty that level of investment would have helped?

I wonder how many more Americans would be in abject poverty if that money was not spent, and then recovered with interest.
And the achievments of Jewish people have nothing to do with US money, if that was the case then muslims would be world leaders in every field or science, medicine and technology.

This is what happens when the brain has been washed, rinsed and hung out to dry!

Sounds to me like you think that the Jews actually do America a favor by taking their money! :cuckoo:

Have you done any personal research into the subject, or do you just believe everything your imam tells you. The Israelis are tied into the deal that loans them money every year and they pay interest on. They have tried to stop the loans and failed as the US use them as a means of getting round import/export laws imposed by other western nations. If it is show that the US is giving assistance to American firms to the detriment of overseas firms then the nations would impose import taxes on American goods putting the price up and hitting the American economy. So to get round this they loan Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat. So yes Israel is doing America a massive favour by accepting the loans as they are a form of government help and subsidy.

That is clear thinking of the reality of the situation unlike your brainwashed blind obedience to the islamonazi propaganda and lies.

Oh, phoney, you disappoint me, that should read, ...."ISLAMONAZI propaganda and LIES!!!!" You're either slipping or have taken far too many meds today. Also explains why you think Israel is keeping the American economy afloat...:cuckoo:

Simple by keeping so many American defence workers in employment, that in turn keep so many other American workers in employment. An example of how it works can be seen in what happened to Consett County Durham when the Steel works shut down in 1980. A total of 5,000 workers were laid off in one small town and the knock on effect caused 30,000 others to lose their jobs. Then many shops closed down and so the ball rolled round and round until Consett became a ghost town with more suicides and cases of depression than anywhere else in the UK. So by closing a small steel works the Government placed 35,000 people out of work and made the majority bankrupt and homeless. The same thing happened all over the Industrial north of the UK when coal mines shut down, and steel works closed rolling mills. My area had a workforce reliant on 3 major industries Iron and Steel, shipbuilding and Chemical. The first to go was the unproductive steel mills that made the steel for the Golden gate and Sydney harbour bridges. Then the shipyards closed down and the demand for steel plate fell overnight and lastly the chemical works started to shut or change ownership. Now from an original workforce in all 3 industries of 250,000 there are less than 10,000 employed in this area.

So do explain how the Israeli's are not helping the American economy by keeping at least half of all defence workers in employment. And don't forget the other workers that rely on their wages to keep them in employment
:link::link::link::link::link:

Try posting a link supporting your BS and you might actually gain a bit of credibility!

I don't need to in this case as plenty of other posters have done so before me in regards to these sources. Just as you don't post your definition of Zionist and Zionism.

I wonder how many more Americans would be in abject poverty if that money was not spent, and then recovered with interest.
And the achievments of Jewish people have nothing to do with US money, if that was the case then muslims would be world leaders in every field or science, medicine and technology.

This is what happens when the brain has been washed, rinsed and hung out to dry!

Sounds to me like you think that the Jews actually do America a favor by taking their money! :cuckoo:

Have you done any personal research into the subject, or do you just believe everything your imam tells you. The Israelis are tied into the deal that loans them money every year and they pay interest on. They have tried to stop the loans and failed as the US use them as a means of getting round import/export laws imposed by other western nations. If it is show that the US is giving assistance to American firms to the detriment of overseas firms then the nations would impose import taxes on American goods putting the price up and hitting the American economy. So to get round this they loan Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat. So yes Israel is doing America a massive favour by accepting the loans as they are a form of government help and subsidy.

That is clear thinking of the reality of the situation unlike your brainwashed blind obedience to the islamonazi propaganda and lies.

Oh, phoney, you disappoint me, that should read, ...."ISLAMONAZI propaganda and LIES!!!!" You're either slipping or have taken far too many meds today. Also explains why you think Israel is keeping the American economy afloat...:cuckoo:

Simple by keeping so many American defence workers in employment, that in turn keep so many other American workers in employment. An example of how it works can be seen in what happened to Consett County Durham when the Steel works shut down in 1980. A total of 5,000 workers were laid off in one small town and the knock on effect caused 30,000 others to lose their jobs. Then many shops closed down and so the ball rolled round and round until Consett became a ghost town with more suicides and cases of depression than anywhere else in the UK. So by closing a small steel works the Government placed 35,000 people out of work and made the majority bankrupt and homeless. The same thing happened all over the Industrial north of the UK when coal mines shut down, and steel works closed rolling mills. My area had a workforce reliant on 3 major industries Iron and Steel, shipbuilding and Chemical. The first to go was the unproductive steel mills that made the steel for the Golden gate and Sydney harbour bridges. Then the shipyards closed down and the demand for steel plate fell overnight and lastly the chemical works started to shut or change ownership. Now from an original workforce in all 3 industries of 250,000 there are less than 10,000 employed in this area.

So do explain how the Israeli's are not helping the American economy by keeping at least half of all defence workers in employment. And don't forget the other workers that rely on their wages to keep them in employment

So you CAN'T find a link that supports your utter BS!

:asshole:

Did you see the video and what it claims ?

Israel creates defence industry jobs for Americans.

Guess you lose again sunny boy

I don't need to in this case as plenty of other posters have done so before me in regards to these sources. Just as you don't post your definition of Zionist and Zionism.

Oh you are so 'special' Phoney... Oh and a proven liar then...

Phoney said "Take another look and you will see that I have backed up my claims"

Now Phoney says "I don't need to in this case..."

So, you didn't post anything backing up your BS did you Phoney!

As you seem to be keen on shouting the Zone 2 Rules... "You have a point, make it, back it up"

I saw the video of a woman shouting about how great Israel is and how it helps the American economy....

And she is an authority on what exactly?

Wait a minute, let me nip out and get a video of my friend to say that Hamas is a peaceful organisation...

Only one loser here Phoney... YOU! :ahole-1:

Phoney said "Take another look and you will see that I have backed up my claims"

As you seem to be keen on shouting the Zone 2 Rules... "You have a point, make it, back it up"

Have done and you refuse to see it

Have done and you refuse to see it

Phoney, where is your link?

And I don't mean to some crappy video!

I saw the video of a woman shouting about how great Israel is and how it helps the American economy....

Wait a minute, let me nip out and get a video of my friend to say that Hamas is a peaceful organisation...

See you change the rules when you are given what you ask for. The link showed that Israel creates jobs for Americans.

You lost and you didn't like it so now you are bleating and changing the criteria

It is somewhat true that defense spending creates jobs but that is not the whole picture.

Let's say that the government taxes $1000 out of our economy and that money goes to Boeing, whatever. They pocket $200 and circulate $800 through our economy through salaries.

Without that process we would have $1000 to circulate through our economy.

Defense spending is always a net loss.

See you change the rules when you are given what you ask for. The link showed that Israel creates jobs for Americans.

You lost and you didn't like it so now you are bleating and changing the criteria

So you consider a "vox pop" by one woman a valid source for your argument. Admit it, you are off your meds again. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is somewhat true that defense spending creates jobs but that is not the whole picture.

Let's say that the government taxes $1000 out of our economy and that money goes to Boeing, whatever. They pocket $200 and circulate $800 through our economy through salaries.

Without that process we would have $1000 to circulate through our economy.

Defense spending is always a net loss.

Maths not your strong point is it as if $1000 is loaned at 10% interest the $1000 is still there and the $100 goes into the coffers for other things. At the same time there is no penalties on exports due to unfair subsidies. I sold steel to the US and to get round 50% import taxes and 50% export taxes we bought an American steel mill. This meant we sent Steel at cost to the US and made more money than American Steel companies in the process. Subsidised Steel making that was legal and not seen as subsidisation.

So you consider a "vox pop" by one woman a valid source for your argument. Admit it, you are off your meds again. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The cry of the beaten neo Marxist stooge, better stooges than you have tried and failed. You ask for evidence in the form of a link and when it is produced you demand other evidence or attack the messenger.

Remember zone 2 rules apply ?

The cry of the beaten neo Marxist stooge, better stooges than you have tried and failed. You ask for evidence in the form of a link and when it is produced you demand other evidence or attack the messenger.

And you call that "evidence"? :clap:

Want to tell me where it shows that Israel creates jobs for Americans?

And you call that "evidence"? :clap:

Better than your evidence that you have failed repeatedly to produce, along with your fellow stooge who also fails to produce the goods.

Want to tell me where it shows that Israel creates jobs for Americans?

Read my past post where I did just that ? ? ? ? ? ?

Forum List

Back