Who are the Israelis?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Agaain you're kidding me.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

I just go by what the documents say.
(COMMENT)

Particularly you, but there are many others, that take the "documented facts" and reinterpret the data --- twist and squeezing it to fit an Arab Palestinian agenda.

Particularly you, but there are many others, that think the that Arab Palestinian is owed something --- that it should be handed to them on a silver plater from those that did the heavy lifting ---- while the Arab Palestinian collaborated on the side of Central and Axis Powers; not just once --- but in both World War.

Particularly you, but there are many others, that try to shackle and chain the very people that came together and hammered-out a potential way forward --- between themselves --- (not including the Arab Palestinian) --- but may be a way forward that would benefit the Arab Palestinians.

For the most part, the Arab Palestinians never appreciated the lengths at which the Allied Powers went to help them. They were not educated enough to understand the entire perspective on the situation. The view that the way of negotiation and cooperation is the primer for a workable solution -- but an unachievable goal in the eyes of the Arab Palestinian who know not the art of compromise.

You just go by what Israel says.

••• In most every exchange we have. I try to link the foundation of each statement I make to a substantiating piece of historical documentation. But in such method, I not actually showing any original though. It is derivative. It could be something that the Israelis might say; or it may not. Rarely do any of my sources come from official Israeli outlets. You can probably go back several hundred of my commentaries and not fid one source from the a pure Israeli outlet.

Most Respectfully,
R
Indeed, but you still manage to duck the questions.
(COMMENT)

I clicked the little up-arrow next to you name, to make sure I did not miss you question, Sure enough, you did not ask a question. --- I can't duck a question you did not ask,,,

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

(COMMENT)

Particularly you, but there are many others, that take the "documented facts" and reinterpret the data --- twist and squeezing it to fit an Arab Palestinian agenda.

Particularly you, but there are many others, that think the that Arab Palestinian is owed something --- that it should be handed to them on a silver plater from those that did the heavy lifting ---- while the Arab Palestinian collaborated on the side of Central and Axis Powers; not just once --- but in both World War.

Particularly you, but there are many others, that try to shackle and chain the very people that came together and hammered-out a potential way forward --- between themselves --- (not including the Arab Palestinian) --- but may be a way forward that would benefit the Arab Palestinians.

For the most part, the Arab Palestinians never appreciated the lengths at which the Allied Powers went to help them. They were not educated enough to understand the entire perspective on the situation. The view that the way of negotiation and cooperation is the primer for a workable solution -- but an unachievable goal in the eyes of the Arab Palestinian who know not the art of compromise.

••• In most every exchange we have. I try to link the foundation of each statement I make to a substantiating piece of historical documentation. But in such method, I not actually showing any original though. It is derivative. It could be something that the Israelis might say; or it may not. Rarely do any of my sources come from official Israeli outlets. You can probably go back several hundred of my commentaries and not fid one source from the a pure Israeli outlet.

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I clicked the little up-arrow next to you name, to make sure I did not miss you question, Sure enough, you did not ask a question. --- I can't duck a question you did not ask,,,

Most Respectfully,
R
This was my last question.

Who are the Israelis?

Where in all that smoke was the answer?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, in the mini-line if responses in the thread doesn't show anything on that question.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Who are the Israelis?

(COMMENT)

The "Israelis" are the people that evolved from the culture that was encouraged to migrate and re-construct the Jewish National Home in the former enemy territory under Mandate.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, in the mini-line if responses in the thread doesn't show anything on that question.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Who are the Israelis?

(COMMENT)

The "Israelis" are the people that evolved from the culture that was encouraged to migrate and re-construct the Jewish National Home in the former enemy territory under Mandate.

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, and?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Only in your warped mind that sees giving an answer you dont want to hear as ducking the question

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, don't kid me.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Who are the Israelis?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, and?

They did it against all the odds, and the combined arab forces. And that is against your whole Nazi outlook. What have your arab muslims managed to do apart from get themselves blown to bits ?

They did it against all the odds,
With their superior ability to mooch.

That you have failed to substantiate, so now ignore the requests for proof of this happening.

Your manipulation of posts does not alter the truth the Jews won the day repeatedly against all the odds, and the arab muslims whined because they would not let them win. What have your hero's ever managed to do other than get themselves blown to pieces, usually by their own misfires

Who are the Israelis?

15977949_1560313373983475_7572486626442670745_n.jpg

0b8f6ab688cc30c963d1faaf3f76a7ba.jpg

PHOTOOFIDFarrestinggirl1.jpg

And here some of your Zionist heroes at work.

Comical. Pallywood Productions Studios at its most loathsome.

YouTube videos starring Shirley Temper. Yet another child used for propaganda purposes by your Islamic terrorist heroes.

0b8f6ab688cc30c963d1faaf3f76a7ba.jpg

PHOTOOFIDFarrestinggirl1.jpg

And here some of your Zionist heroes at work.

Comical. Pallywood Productions Studios at its most loathsome.

YouTube videos starring Shirley Temper. Yet another child used for propaganda purposes by your Islamic terrorist heroes.

I think she won the Pallywood Oscar in Gone With The Bullshit.

Israeli soldiers attacking women.

You do realize that Pallywood Productions Inc., is a laughable joke, right?

Forum List

Back