Who are the Israelis?

Shusha, et al,

The entire concept of "instigation" indicates that there is more than just a end-purpose; but, a larger plan.

I'd argue the opposite. I've never seen a violent riot where there was no Palestinian violence as the instigating factor.
(OBSERVATION)

R2P Palestinian Children: Proposals to combat Drug dealers targeting Lebanon's camps
As cases of Palestinian camp children being targeted by drug dealers are further revealed, proposals are being put forward by the Palestinian Community, Local, Regional and International NGOs, and Civil Society organizations on how to end this scourge.
OpEdNews Op Eds 11/16/2016 at 08:54:37​

Palestinian Violence Surges in Yehudah and Shomron
An explosive device was detonated in the late Monday afternoon near Kever HaSheikh where the IDF frequently sets up roadblocks to provide security for Israeli traffic going past Al Hadar in Gush Etzion, in the direction of the northern Efrat junction. B’chasdei Shamayim, no injuries were reported.
By A. Pe'er, Hamodia Military Correspondent Monday, November 14, 2016 at 4:29 pm | י"ג חשון תשע"ז​

IDF arrests 2 Palestinians suspected of instigating violence
In separate West Bank raid, soldiers and police discover hidden ammunition and weapon parts:
BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF April 27, 2016, 5:27 pm
Israeli-Palestinian violence · 1y
A top official in the Palestinian armed group Islamic Jihad ... answering a question about the wave of violence. "The stabbings, the shootings, terrorism, yes." Asked whether this extended to the stabbing allegedly carried out by a 17-year-old Israeli ... al-Jazeera
An Israeli army spokeswoman tells Al Jazeera that 200 Palestinians in Gaza "approached the security fence, throwing rocks and rolling burning tires at the soldiers."
at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']"Israeli forces fired [live ammunition] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing."
at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM

(COMMENT)

The violence created through terrorism and political extremism are rarely spontaneous events. As in the case of the occupied Palestine territories (oPt), the various Jihadist Executives have, from time to time, instigated dangerous and/or deadly events by Activists inspiring behaviors of a deadly nature in others.
Operations directed against the Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Insurgency, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Resistance Violence, strategies for combatting terrorism include a focus on targeted killings and directed against civilians protected by Customary and International Humanitarian Law. Palestinian rock throwing dates back to a time before the Palestinian Declaration of Independence.

For instance, when HAMAS was first formed (1988) they published an Islamist leaflets which first appeared several months after the first Intifadah; focused on several themes. They encouraged martyrdom by reminding young Palestinians throwing rocks of the meaning of jihad, patience, and sacrifice. On a tactical level, these pamphlets directed the methods of violent protest, even how to counter Israeli tear gas. They evolved into a means of informing Palestinians in Gaza on strikes, taxation to support jihadist causes, and the gradual evolution of an underground government. HAMAS is noted for encouraging young Palestinians to attempt suicide incursions into Israeli territory.

Most Respectfully,
R
So, what does that have to do with the Palestinians starting violence?
Everything. The Hamas charter is a blueprint for war and violence directed at Israel.
What about the decades of Israeli violence before there was a Hamas?

Then it was the PLO, the Muslim Brotherhood, the mufti terrorists, nomadic warlords that were the ones instigating the violence against the Jews. There is not one instance of the Jews pre-meditated and violent attack on the arab muslims.

So hamas was formed in the 1930's under another name, show the israeli violence before this date
You UTTER LYING BITCH

Shusha, et al,

The entire concept of "instigation" indicates that there is more than just a end-purpose; but, a larger plan.

Did you ever see a violent riot where the IDF ... did not start the violence?

I'd argue the opposite. I've never seen a violent riot where there was no Palestinian violence as the instigating factor.
(OBSERVATION)

R2P Palestinian Children: Proposals to combat Drug dealers targeting Lebanon's camps
As cases of Palestinian camp children being targeted by drug dealers are further revealed, proposals are being put forward by the Palestinian Community, Local, Regional and International NGOs, and Civil Society organizations on how to end this scourge.

An explosive device was detonated in the late Monday afternoon near Kever HaSheikh where the IDF frequently sets up roadblocks to provide security for Israeli traffic going past Al Hadar in Gush Etzion, in the direction of the northern Efrat junction. B’chasdei Shamayim, no injuries were reported.
By A. Pe'er, Hamodia Military Correspondent Monday, November 14, 2016 at 4:29 pm | י"ג חשון תשע"ז​

In separate West Bank raid, soldiers and police discover hidden ammunition and weapon parts:
A top official in the Palestinian armed group Islamic Jihad ... answering a question about the wave of violence. "The stabbings, the shootings, terrorism, yes." Asked whether this extended to the stabbing allegedly carried out by a 17-year-old Israeli ... al-Jazeera
An Israeli army spokeswoman tells Al Jazeera that 200 Palestinians in Gaza "approached the security fence, throwing rocks and rolling burning tires at the soldiers."
at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']"Israeli forces fired [live ammunition] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing."
at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM

(COMMENT)

The violence created through terrorism and political extremism are rarely spontaneous events. As in the case of the occupied Palestine territories (oPt), the various Jihadist Executives have, from time to time, instigated dangerous and/or deadly events by Activists inspiring behaviors of a deadly nature in others.
Operations directed against the Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Insurgency, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Resistance Violence, strategies for combatting terrorism include a focus on targeted killings and directed against civilians protected by Customary and International Humanitarian Law. Palestinian rock throwing dates back to a time before the Palestinian Declaration of Independence.

For instance, when HAMAS was first formed (1988) they published an Islamist leaflets which first appeared several months after the first Intifadah; focused on several themes. They encouraged martyrdom by reminding young Palestinians throwing rocks of the meaning of jihad, patience, and sacrifice. On a tactical level, these pamphlets directed the methods of violent protest, even how to counter Israeli tear gas. They evolved into a means of informing Palestinians in Gaza on strikes, taxation to support jihadist causes, and the gradual evolution of an underground government. HAMAS is noted for encouraging young Palestinians to attempt suicide incursions into Israeli territory.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is their M.O. as it is all they know. Their letters to other nations are full of threats of violence if they dont give in to the muslims demands. Then full of crying when they are put in their place in responce to the direct threats
You UTTER LYING BITCH

Did you ever see a violent riot where the IDF ... did not start the violence?

You are starting in the middle.

Took me a while to figure out what you meant. You are implying that all Palestinian violence is "caused" by the mere presence of Jews.

Thus if a Jew walks onto the Temple Mount. And a Palestinian throws a rock at him. And the IDF arrests the Palestinian. And a riot ensues - its all the Jews fault for being present on the Temple Mount.

Its Abbas' filthy feet argument. If you would just get your filthy Jewish feet away from me then I wouldn't have to kill you.
No, you haven't been paying attention.

Yes we have and this is exactly what you mean. The rocks are stockpiled, meaning the violence is pre-meditated leading to the onus being placed on the head of the arab muslims
YOUR UTTER GUTTER LYING BITCH

Not one gun. Not one rocket. Not one fighter.
Just Israel bombing the crap out of civilians.

Caution, reality.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not exactly sure what I was looking at, but they were great war movie scenes.

Caution, reality.
(COMMENT)

When you talk like this, I have to as the hard questions.

• What did the Arab Palestinians expect as a consequence to their Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence that they directed at the Israelis?

• Did they just think that the Arab Palestinians could launch 4000 rockets into Israel with no response?

• Did they think that they could conduct infiltrations and attacks into Israeli sovereign territory with no response?

• Did the think they could attack at will, kidnap and murder as they please, and not expect a response?

It is probably beyond the average Arab Palestinian to understand that they voted a government into office that had the strategy to provoke confrontation so that they could whiny in the international forum just how evil the Israelis are.

Most Respectfully,
R

Wow. Your double standard is ASTOUNDING. You mean to tell me that every single time, of tens of thousands of times, Hamas has fired a rocket at Israel that it was because they saw and were aiming at a gun, or a rocket or a fighter? Come ON!
The nerve of you to hold only one side to such exacting standards!

Now, don't get me wrong. I think we should hold exacting standards. But they have to apply to both sides. You can't argue that Israel has to follow these exacting rules while Hamas can do whatever it pleases without consequence.

Pick a standard and hold both sides to it.

Wow. Your double standard is ASTOUNDING. You mean to tell me that every single time, of tens of thousands of times, Hamas has fired a rocket at Israel that it was because they saw and were aiming at a gun, or a rocket or a fighter? Come ON!

Now, don't get me wrong. I think we should hold exacting standards. But they have to apply to both sides. You can't argue that Israel has to follow these exacting rules while Hamas can do whatever it pleases without consequence.

Israel and the Palestinians use the same standard.

Israel fires in the direction of the rockets.

The Palestinians fire in the direction of the tanks and airplanes.

Shusha, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']"Israeli forces fired [live ammunition] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing."
at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM'] at the main instigators," the spokeswoman said, adding: "I can confirm that five people were hit directly, but the riot is ongoing." by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM']by Shafik.Mandhai October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Everything. The Hamas charter is a blueprint for war and violence directed at Israel.
What about the decades of Israeli violence before there was a Hamas?

Then it was the PLO, the Muslim Brotherhood, the mufti terrorists, nomadic warlords that were the ones instigating the violence against the Jews. There is not one instance of the Jews pre-meditated and violent attack on the arab muslims.

So hamas was formed in the 1930's under another name, show the israeli violence before this date
You UTTER LYING BITCH

LOST THE PLOT AGAIN WHEN FACED WITH THE TRUTH

Actually, Israel and the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists do not use the same standard.

From the Hamas charter:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

You are starting in the middle.

Took me a while to figure out what you meant. You are implying that all Palestinian violence is "caused" by the mere presence of Jews.

Thus if a Jew walks onto the Temple Mount. And a Palestinian throws a rock at him. And the IDF arrests the Palestinian. And a riot ensues - its all the Jews fault for being present on the Temple Mount.

Its Abbas' filthy feet argument. If you would just get your filthy Jewish feet away from me then I wouldn't have to kill you.
No, you haven't been paying attention.

Yes we have and this is exactly what you mean. The rocks are stockpiled, meaning the violence is pre-meditated leading to the onus being placed on the head of the arab muslims
YOUR UTTER GUTTER LYING BITCH

You just cant handle the truth can you

Caution, reality.

If one illegal weapon was discharged from that are then it is a valid military target under international law. Over half of gaza is open land where hamas could fire their illegal weapons without putting civilians in he line of fire, this is why hamas is seen as the cause of the civilian deaths.

But this means you are defending islamonazi terrorism so you look for ways out of the hole you keep digging

Get it right as even they say they fire in the direction of Israeli children for the propaganda value. Israel has exact co-ordinates for the rocket firing positions and hit within 100 meters of those targets.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Does this eloquent comeback actually answer the question?

• What did the Arab Palestinians expect, blah, blah, blah.
You and your Israeli propaganda crap.
(COMMENT)

Answer the questions...

Most Respectfully,
R
Sure, the Palestinian are responding to Israel's never ending brutal war.

The Israeli's have never declared war on the arab muslims, so how is it Israel's war. It is the palestinians that are engaging in a brutal war against Israeli women and children because they are cowards

Forum List

Back