Who are the Israelis?

Interview with Jeff Halper from Jerusalem on Israel-Palestine tensions

And yet again just Palestinian talking points, LIES and propaganda because the truth is so hurtful to your cause.

You have had one good trouncing already over the poisoned wells fiasco that you have not admitted was a LIE

Forbidden israeli history- Israeli docco maker Lia Tarachansky

And once again all you have is islamonaxi propagands from a Palestinian source. Just your usual pack of lies and libels that you believe to be the truth

You are full of shit, as usual.

Lia Tarachansky is an Israeli Jew raised in a West Bank settlement.

And how does that stop your link from being islamonazi propaganda then. You forget that Israel has freedom of speech and so its citizens can say what they want as long as it does not incite violence or cause harm to others

Unlike your hero's the palestinians that would have raped her as they were slitting her throat to silence her voice

3.jpg

Jerusalem - 2,100 Year Old Coins, Bearing Names Of Maccabean Kings, Found In Israel

et al,

I was scanning the news, and this News Article caught my eye.

August 8, 2016
IDF Foreign Recruits Stream To Israel
This month alone, the IDF is welcoming close to 500 volunteers from 21 countries. According to the Defense Ministry 2016 statistics, 45 percent of foreign volunteers are from France, 29 percent are from the U.S. and 5 percent are British. These recruits are considered “lone soldiers” (soldiers without family in Israel or native Israelis who are orphans or estranged from their families) even if they have not made aliyah (immigrated to Israel).

Brigadier General Yehiel Gozal, CEO of The LIBI Fund, the only official fund of the IDF, explained to Breaking Israel News that Nefesh B’Nefesh, an organization which facilitates the integration of new Israeli residents into Israeli society, cannot help people who volunteer to serve in the IDF if they haven’t officially made aliyah.

“That is where LIBI steps in,” he said. “We ensure that volunteer soldiers are treated as well as lone soldiers. After all, they are dedicating their time and lives to help Israel.”

I thought this was quite remarkable and an aspect that is not widely known. By when you ask "Who are the ISRAELIs" you cannot forget that it is a complex question; and Israel has a complex society (500 volunteers from 21 countries).

Most Respectfully,
R

Netanyahu explains ethnic cleansing

Which hate site did you find that on, all it is is a poorly rendered mish-mash of unrelated articles designed to SLIME THE JEWS and paint them blacker than black. It proves to everyone that you are scouring the internet for anything you can use to justify your denial of Jewish rights and to twist so the Jews are hated by more and more people. The producer of this video should be charged with incitement to violence, murder and terrorism and given a very slow acting lethal injection, televised on every channel in real time . While those who spread this vile filth and LIES should have their human, civil and legal rights removed for a period of no less than 6 months for every time they show these islamonazi propaganda renderings.

Just found your source on E I making you nothing short of being a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism and violence

P F Tinmore, et al,

This video is more than a year old.

(WHO IS RT-Amercia NEWS)

"RT covers stories overlooked by the mainstream media, providing alternative perspectives on current affairs, and acquaints international audiences with a Russian viewpoint on major global events."

"Online, RT is the top non-Anglo-Saxon TV news network in in terms of online PC audience, according to comScore."

(COMMENT)

Relative to the opening story:

RT-America News SEP 2015.png

How can anyone --- claim to have clear picture of the incident portrayed in this video. All we see is the post takedown of the offender. If you have ever had to take a hard core Juvenile Offender to the Detention Center, you will know that they are not all sweet little children that are so very good at heart. This kids have been subject to anti-Israel propaganda and egged-on to commit violent acts from the day they were born.

We do not know what provoked the incident. The video clip only shows what could be a an IDF Soldier, or a Member of the Police, being assaulted by a narrator identified group of people in what is described as, what happened after an a member of the IDF "violently slammed" a young rock thrower to the ground.

There are some very strange aspects recorded in this clip. I'm not sure of what I see is matching what is being narrated.

On to the ancillary story...

Isn't it interesting that the news guest being interviewed just happens to be not just a member of the Israeli Special Forces (?) but also a personal friend of the family. I thought it was also interesting that a professional camera crew just happened to be on-site with more than one camera teams.

I notice that guest points out that the resistance movement is legal under international law, which would not be correct. I've ask a number of times, for pro-Palestinians, to point that law out to me. What I have seen is
this International Treaty with the force of law.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.
PENAL LEGISLATION. V. PENALTIES. DEATH PENALTY

ARTICLE 68 [ Link ]

Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, but which does not constitute an attempt on the life or limb of members of the occupying forces or administration, nor a grave collective danger, nor seriously damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, shall be liable to internment or simple imprisonment, provided the duration of such internment or imprisonment is proportionate to the offence committed. Furthermore, internment or imprisonment shall, for such offences, be the only measure adopted for depriving protected persons of liberty. The courts provided for under Article 66 [ Link ] of the present Convention may at their discretion convert a sentence of imprisonment to one of internment for the same period.

The penal provisions promulgated by the Occupying Power in accordance with Articles 64 [ Link ] and 65 [ Link ] may impose the death penalty on a protected person only in cases where the person is guilty of espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power or of intentional offences which have caused the death of one or more persons, provided that such offences were punishable by death under the law of the occupied territory in force before the occupation began.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Article 8 - War crimes - Rome Statutes International Criminal Code 2(e)(vii) For the purpose of this Statute, "war crimes" means:

Conscripting or enlisting children under the age of fifteen years into armed forces or groups or using them to participate actively in hostilities;​

In this interview, not unlike so many pro-Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), Miko Peled attempts to incite and encourage Arab Palestinians to participate by telling them in some false authority, that Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Insurgency, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Resistance Violence, are legal under international law. Any territorial conflict declared to fall under the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(WHO IS RT-Amercia NEWS)

"RT covers stories overlooked by the mainstream media, providing alternative perspectives on current affairs, and acquaints international audiences with a Russian viewpoint on major global events."

"Online, RT is the top non-Anglo-Saxon TV news network in in terms of online PC audience, according to comScore."

(COMMENT)

View attachment 98735
How can anyone --- claim to have clear picture of the incident portrayed in this video. All we see is the post takedown of the offender. If you have ever had to take a hard core Juvenile Offender to the Detention Center, you will know that they are not all sweet little children that are so very good at heart. This kids have been subject to anti-Israel propaganda and egged-on to commit violent acts from the day they were born.

We do not know what provoked the incident. The video clip only shows what could be a an IDF Soldier, or a Member of the Police, being assaulted by a narrator identified group of people in what is described as, what happened after an a member of the IDF "violently slammed" a young rock thrower to the ground.

There are some very strange aspects recorded in this clip. I'm not sure of what I see is matching what is being narrated.

Isn't it interesting that the news guest being interviewed just happens to be not just a member of the Israeli Special Forces (?) but also a personal friend of the family. I thought it was also interesting that a professional camera crew just happened to be on-site with more than one camera teams.

I notice that guest points out that the resistance movement is legal under international law, which would not be correct. I've ask a number of times, for pro-Palestinians, to point that law out to me. What I have seen is
Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

ARTICLE 68 [ Link ]

Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, but which does not constitute an attempt on the life or limb of members of the occupying forces or administration, nor a grave collective danger, nor seriously damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, shall be liable to internment or simple imprisonment, provided the duration of such internment or imprisonment is proportionate to the offence committed. Furthermore, internment or imprisonment shall, for such offences, be the only measure adopted for depriving protected persons of liberty. The courts provided for under Article 66 [ Link ] of the present Convention may at their discretion convert a sentence of imprisonment to one of internment for the same period.

The penal provisions promulgated by the Occupying Power in accordance with Articles 64 [ Link ] and 65 [ Link ] may impose the death penalty on a protected person only in cases where the person is guilty of espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power or of intentional offences which have caused the death of one or more persons, provided that such offences were punishable by death under the law of the occupied territory in force before the occupation began.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Article 8 - War crimes - Rome Statutes International Criminal Code 2(e)(vii) For the purpose of this Statute, "war crimes" means:

Conscripting or enlisting children under the age of fifteen years into armed forces or groups or using them to participate actively in hostilities;​

In this interview, not unlike so many pro-Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), Miko Peled attempts to incite and encourage Arab Palestinians to participate by telling them in some false authority, that Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Insurgency, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Resistance Violence, are legal under international law. Any territorial conflict declared to fall under the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Most Respectfully,
R

We do not know what provoked the incident.​

Yeah we do. There was a peaceful protest and the IDF came and started a riot.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(WHO IS RT-Amercia NEWS)

(COMMENT)

View attachment 98735

ARTICLE 68 [ Link ]

Most Respectfully,
R

You can use your YouTube video search tools and discover how often these Pal'istanian "peaceful protests" were attended by such Pallywood Production stars such as Shirley Temper. They weren't so peaceful when the more excitable of the Ummah's media stars went into "camera - action" mode.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(WHO IS RT-Amercia NEWS)

(COMMENT)

View attachment 98735

ARTICLE 68 [ Link ]

Most Respectfully,
R

You can use your YouTube video search tools and discover how often these Pal'istanian "peaceful protests" were attended by such Pallywood Production stars such as Shirley Temper. They weren't so peaceful when the more excitable of the Ummah's media stars went into "camera - action" mode.

Did you ever see a violent riot where the IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) did not start the violence?

Did you ever see a violent riot where the IDF ... did not start the violence?

I'd argue the opposite. I've never seen a violent riot where there was no Palestinian violence as the instigating factor.
You are starting in the middle.

Took me a while to figure out what you meant. You are implying that all Palestinian violence is "caused" by the mere presence of Jews.

Thus if a Jew walks onto the Temple Mount. And a Palestinian throws a rock at him. And the IDF arrests the Palestinian. And a riot ensues - its all the Jews fault for being present on the Temple Mount.

Its Abbas' filthy feet argument. If you would just get your filthy Jewish feet away from me then I wouldn't have to kill you.

Forum List

Back