Who are the Israelis?

Canadian Imam Younus Kathrada Muslim enmity toward the Jews is just and logical; We hate the Jews because of their disbelief in Allah

Last edited:
A young girl from Hamas political leader Haniyeh's family is hospitalized in Israeli hospital

The 6-year-old girl is in the Tel-Aviv hospital Ichilov after undergoing a bone marrow transplant for the past month, also during Operation "Guardian of the Walls". The incident came to light after a few days after the defense minister announced that aid to the Gaza Strip would be limited to humanitarian matters only.

c802b51f75e7e318131bd721_480.webp

The real Israel: Jewish, Muslim, and Christian paramedics work closely together at Magen David Adom.

e9cc5f5c9fb39c82b8897166_480.webp

80 Years On: June 1 is Farhud Day

Farhud Day is commemorating the 1941 massacre of Iraqi Jews by Arab nationalists, coordinated with Palestinian Arab leaders & Nazis. The murders and devastation of the Farhud led to the expulsion of almost 1m Jews from Arab countries in following years.

2c116befeff1c4afae18b3ad_480.webp

Last edited:
UAE Writer: The Arab Countries' Expulsion Of The Jews Was A Disastrous Mistake

Emirati writer Salam Hamid, founder and head of the Al-Mezmaah Studies and Research Center in Dubai, published an article titled "The Cost of the Expulsion of the Arab Jews" in the UAE daily Al-Ittihad, in which he lamented the expulsion of the Jews from the Arab countries following the establishment of Israel in 1948.

This expulsion, he said, was a grave mistake, since the Arab countries thereby "lost an elite population with significant wealth, property, influence, knowledge, and culture," which could have helped them, including against Israel, and lost the potential contribution of the Jews in many spheres, especially in the financial sphere.

The Arabs, he added, should have learned a lesson from the expulsion of the Jews of Spain in 1492, and from Hitler's expulsion of the Jews of Europe, which eventually harmed the countries that lost their Jews.

He stated further that antisemitism, which is deeply entrenched in Arab societies, stems from the books that teach Islamic heritage, studied in schools throughout the Arab world, and therefore called for an overhaul of the curricula in order to strengthen tolerance and banish extremism.

b1b1d1f65181548edf6e8d24.webp

Israeli woman stopped the bleeding of the toddler who was hit by a rocket in Holon: "Saved her life"

Galia saw Liane having difficulty reaching a shelter with her two twin children during the alarms in Holon, and hurried to help. She was holding her friend's 3-year-old when the toddler was hit and injured by shrapnel from a bus that sustained a direct hit. Galia took off her head covering, and pressed it to her neck. The two women later met in the hospital: "It's was a clear miracle", the mother, Liane said.

a1aea32eb95a9b65b6266520_480.webp

NEWSRAEL

60a8f2bd725479f51.jpg

Israelis this morning: "What is this ridiculous ceasefire? We've lost."

Hamas in Gaza: : "We've defeated the Zionist enemy!"

Last edited:
Riots are over, the visitors didn't return: "The Jews do not come"
- complain the Arab citizens of Jaffa

In Jaffa, a few were spotted at the flea market, and restaurant owners read: "There is no reason to be afraid, we need to come back to life." In Old Acre the alleys remained empty, locals were almost the only ones seen in the area. The owners of "Abu Said" in Abu Ghosh closed early: "It is time to prove that it is possible to live together." This is what the recreation centers in the mixed cities and in the Arab localities looked like, on the first Saturday after the ceasefire in the south

The riots, lynchings and riots across Israel during Operation Wall Guard did their thing - and today, the first Saturday after the ceasefire, many preferred to stay away from places of entertainment in areas where there were riots. In Jaffa, Acre and the Arab cities reported a significantly lower number of visitors than usual, while crowds went to the beaches and nature after the restrictions were lifted.

"Those who returned to the bars were mainly people from the neighborhood, who left the house after these difficult days," Goldstein, director of Shafa Bar in the flea market in Jaffa, told me. After days when the streets of Jaffa were empty of people, a few visitors were observed at the flea market, and business owners are worried that the pre-riot routine will not return soon. "We still don't see people out of town coming to Jaffa," Goldstein said.

According to Goldstein, "The bar next to us, which is based mainly on non-resident customers, has been almost completely empty for two days." Despite the difficulty, she says she is trying to remain optimistic: "There is a fear that there will be a mess here again, but we really hope it is behind us. We have received quite a few calls from people finding out what is happening with us and whether it is safe to arrive.

The Arab business owners in the city also feel the difference. Shehadeh Abu Shehadeh, owner of the Yafa Knafa restaurant, said: "People came back, but that's not what it was. We are waiting for more to come. There is no need to involve politics, we are all human beings. Jews and Arabs are friends here, there is no reason for it to hurt like that. There is no reason to be afraid, just come and come back to life. " According to Abu Shehadeh, "On Saturday at such hours people would be pushed into each other. This is a serious blow to business. We did not open the second branch because there are no people on our streets."

Abu-Naama says that the reality in Jaffa has been very sad in the last week. "We are not used to such things," he said. "Tel Aviv is a cosmopolitan city and Jaffa is part of Tel Aviv. This coexistence and colorfulness has existed in Jaffa for years. Despite there no mess here,
really, nothing, but no one is coming".

H1tjEsItd_0_0_1280_960_0_x-large.jpg

Last edited:
Yair Sherki: Who won, Israel or Hamas? Tomorrow at 7 a.m we know when we see whether the Temple Mount is open to Jews:

Last edited:
The Temple Mount opens. The first group at the entrance
The Temple Mount is now reopened for the ascent and entry of Jews,

after 19 days it was closed to Jews and open to Muslims only.

60a9df535ef01e781.jpg

In response to the opening of the Temple Mount this morning (Sunday), Tom Nissani,
CEO of the Yadeynu -Temple Mount Heritage Foundation, responded: "This is a very important morning that saves some of the national honor of the people of Israel.

We did not give upon the Temple Mount. Its opening is good news, but now that everyone has realized that without a profound change, the next round is a matter of time,
we call on the Israeli government:
  1. To take all the administrative powers of the Temple Mount from the Jordanian Waqf and entrust them to a Jewish sovereign body that will run the place.
  2. Open the Temple Mount for the entry of Jews around the clock and from all its gates with complete freedom of movement and worship.
  3. "Stop the surrender to the Hamas threats on the Temple Mount, which will only lead to more terrorism and more bloodshed."

Last edited:
Narkis - Holechet Itcha (Walking With You)

End to wanderings
To searching for meanings
I know that I've found You

All of the rivers
Will also wash the tears
I know I've found You

Hear, my voice tears
The silence with a love song

And also to the end of the world
I would be walking with You
And also to the end of the world

My heart as an open book, see me
My heart as an open book, see me

End to wanderings
And to the end of the world

Hanan Ben-Ari - Holem Kmo Yosef (Dreaming Like Yosef)

Every human is expelled from Garden of 'Eden
Everyone goes through a flood
Everyone has some Abel (vanity)
Of whom he is jealous till death
In each a tower of revolt and confusion

Every human walks to him/herself from father's house
Everyone almost binds his son
Deep inside there is a small Sodom
That he only wants to wipe out already
And there are angels to rescue him

And me as well, dreaming like Yosef
Yes, I too was thrown in a pit
Wheel returning in a costume
And like David I'm making of it a Psalm
Making of it a Psalm

Each one is queen like Ester
Defeating like Dvorah any army that will come
Like each she also cries secretly
Like Rahel, like Mosheh on Mount Nevo

And me as well, dreaming like Yosef...

Every human created in the image
Coal burning mysteries and clues
Everyone is good material for a movie
A new role in a story ancient of days

Last edited:
The real Israel: Jewish, Muslim, and Christian paramedics work closely together at Magen David Adom.

e9cc5f5c9fb39c82b8897166_480.webp
So, what is the problem with the one state solution?

Be patient - isn't that what Jihad teaches you?
We agree in principle, one state,
not your Jihadi state.

The difference is my vision of one state is local,
with the Levant having a unique geo-political role,
comprising of sovereign states acting independently.

While when you Jihadis say 'one state' in your typical Orwelian manner,
that means an exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East:

Last edited:
Israel Celebrates End of Most Pandemic Rules

On the first day of June, nearly all pandemic-related restrictions
came to an end in Israel due to rapidly falling rates of Covid-19 infection.

Read more on - NEWSRAEL

1b841694e7889a6c0ccfbe77_480.webp

The New York Times considers itself the world’s leading newspaper, boasts about its foreign bureaus in far flung corners of the globe, and spares no expense to cover the important stories no matter where they occur. With foreign reporting the underlying facts and background will be obscure for the vast majority of readers, so they have to depend on the paper’s journalists to be fair, honest and accurate.

Unfortunately, when it comes to Israel, readers of the Times will often know less than when they started, and this is especially true since Patrick Kingsley became Jerusalem Bureau Chief in January 2021.
The British-born Kingsley formerly reported for the Guardian, a paper not known for fidelity to the truth, especially when it comes to Israel, and the recent disturbances and fighting in Israel and Gaza have been the perfect opportunity for him to peddle Guardian-style agitprop to a new set of readers.

Consider Kingsley’s article of May 7, Evictions in Jerusalem Become Focus of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, which unfortunately included numerous false claims about a property dispute in Sheikh Jarrah, and related Israeli laws and procedures. According to Kingsley:

Forum List

Back