Who are the Israelis?

1400 Jews prayed in Joseph's tomb: "Only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for coming generations"

1400 Jews prayed early Wednesday morning in the tomb of Joseph in a neighboring city.
According to data from the Samaria Regional Council, there has been a 50% increase in demand for the entrance to Joseph's Tomb and the Holy Places in the past year.

IDF fighters, Border Police forces, the Israeli police and the civilian administration secured the entrance for the praying.During the IDF's entry into the city in order to allow the worshipers to enter, a self-produced cargo was identified which was neutralized by our forces. Prayers were held in order.

According to data from the Samaria Regional Council leading the entrances, there has been a 50% increase in demand for the entrance to Joseph's Tomb and Holy Places in the past year. Samaritan Regional Council President Yossi Dagan said in Joseph's Tomb that "only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for coming generations.We will continue to enter the tomb regularly and allow anyone who desires to pray in the tomb. "

Dagan thanked Brigadier General Col. Sagiv Dahan, the brigade's commander-in-chief, the security forces who accompanied the entrance, and volunteers from the administration of the Tomb of Joseph and the Holy Places. Commander of Rotem Battalion, Lt. Col. Omri Rosencrantz, said: "Tonight there was an entrance to worshipers at Joseph's Tomb, which was made possible thanks to the security of the Rotem Battalion and the Givati Patrol, with the assistance of Border Police, the Israeli police and the Civil Administration. .

Entrances to the tomb are coordinated with the brigade. ''This time, too, we worked to keep order in place and ensure the safety of the worshipers. Prayer was concluded successfully and confidently. We will continue to do whatever it takes to add and protect the sector, ”he promised.

929320.jpg

"Only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for
coming generations" - Israel National News

War For Peace Of The Arrangement

We are already behind another round of fighting last week in the Gaza Strip, in which hundreds of rockets were fired at the State of Israel, half of the country was disabled, and twenty-five terrorists mainly from Islamic Jihad were killed by IDF fire.

The last round opens with the assassination of the terrorist Baha Abu al-Ata - an area commander of the Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip who, according to the IDF, was responsible for several missile launches towards Israel in the past year "And another rocket fire on Saturday night, so to speak, of Hamas" rogue".

Alongside the criticism of the deterrence that led to the assassination of a third-degree officer in a small semi-state-backed terrorist organization, right-wing cheers were heard for the "victorious blow" imposed on the Islamic Jihad, the elimination of the rocket launchers finished without Hamas joining the campaign. It is not always pleasant to be in the role of captivating the joys, but it turns out that these joys are due to a lack of understanding of the purpose of the operation in the strategic perspective of its initiators.

We are pleased, and rightly so, to hear of a number of dead terrorists, as if it is restoring the trampled respect of the people of Israel that this government has humiliated. But those who want to be an alternative to the existing establishment need to deepen their understanding of the strategic and broad trends that the IDF leadership has been taking in recent years. The loss of deterrence and the humiliation of national dignity (which is the glory of G-d) will not easily change with the identity of one or the other minister of defense but require a deeper scrutiny.

In recent years, we have already become accustomed to the permanent response to any rocket fire or rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip. The same wording accompanied the policy (in speeches, certainly not in acts) in every round of fighting in the Gaza Strip in the last decade, this wording disappeared in the last round. On the contrary, one of the cabinet members stated that one of the targets of the operation was to keep Hamas out of the round. What changed?

The answer is simple: In the security system, the decision was made to come to terms with the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip, and to replace the decision in the regulation. And when they do not intend and do not want to overpower the killers, it makes no sense to threaten them with the responsibility, when there are no bullets in the gun.

About two months ago, all media sites featured articles portraying Baha Abu al-Ata as a rogue commander interrupting the Hamas deal. And those who know a little about how the media works, immediately noticed that these were IDF spokesman briefs that marked the mastermind's "problematic factor." The purpose of the last operation was not the decisive conclusion of Hamas terrorist organization, but the exact opposite - the removal of the interfering elements in the series with Hamas.

From the first moment after the killing of Abu al-Ata, the IDF spokesman announced that it was not a return to the policy of counterterrorism, and for long hours the rocket fire from Gaza that disrupted life not only in the Gaza envelope accustomed to life under fire but also in the Gush Dan, was answered quietly by Israel. The rocket fire and the IDF continued to attack, and indeed, relatively in the attempt to strike and eliminate more jihad terrorists than we have become used to in recent years, every effort has been made to keep Hamas out of the picture.

The reason for this is clear, but not enough known or at least insufficiently structured for the public - the strategic plan of the IDF leadership and Netanyahu and its environment is the existence of the series against Hamas, the series that means achieving long-term ceasefire agreements in exchange for easing the Gaza blockade in stages. A maritime port and opening of crossings, all this when Hamas does not give up its desire to destroy the Jews of Eretz Israel, but only rejects it later. After all, five years ago no one dreamed of 'talking' to Hamas, Netanyahu declared the need to overthrow Hamas rule, now the Hamas terrorist organization, which continues to try to carry out murderous attacks in Judea and Samaria became a legitimate cause, with the whole purpose of the operation being to enable the arrangement with him.

Half an anniversary ago, the Oslo agreement was signed, the IDF withdrew from the cities of Judea and Samaria, under illusions that the Palestinians had changed, and ahead of the era of peace, the then Palestinian policemen held light weapons, but the price of blood was expensive. Oslo, when the buses stopped exploding only after the IDF again occupied the city centers. The concept of the arrangement with Hamas could cost a lot more, the months or years it holds will serve to improve the capabilities of the terrorist organizations but will never change their desire to destroy Israel, the problem this time is not about small arms, but missiles, hovercraft, planned sea ports and G-d may guard us Who knows what else. If G-d forbid the arrangement is implemented, it will become clear that the right-wing government's illusion may be even more expensive than the Rabin government's illusion.

Even in the days of Oslo, the illusion did not immediately burst, at least two years passed until the truth began to emerge, but when the Oslo war broke out - the price was expensive. It is important to remember, because here too, the "series" may result in short-term relaxation, according to the terrorists' schedule, but when the "series" breaks out we will need a lot of prayers.

The buds of surrender to Hamas began in an article written by Major General Sami Turgman (Southern Command commander in Operation Protective Edge) in which he argued that in the near future Israel will have to come to terms with the reality that Hamas rules Gaza, and therefore the Gaza Strip must be reinvested through an international mechanism, even if it is strengthened by Hamas. In another article published several months ago in the issue of 'Between the Poles' (in the Dedu Center for Interdisciplinary Military Thinking of the General Staff), the writers called for the Hamas rule in the Gaza Strip for temporary restraint and an effort to thwart Hamas's attempts to export terror to Judea and Samaria.

This concept also comes from outside the military in a "solution to the problem" presented by the Tel Aviv University's National Security Studies Institute, whose former partners were former chiefs of staff - Gantz, Ashkenazi and Ya'alon. The proposal is to accept the Hamas rule in the Gaza Strip and to act to close the Gaza Strip and replace it with international supervision. Not only elements identified with the Blue and White' and the IDF leadership, but also those identified with Netanyahu's policy, such as the Jerusalem Institute for Strategy and Security, or former Chief of Staff Ya'akov Amidror, have published articles against collapse of Hamas and an arrangement without prior conclusion.

Anyone who is confused or excited by the current or retired generals can return to the generals' opinion before the Oslo Accords, or pre-deportation of Gush Katif Jews and withdrawal from the Gaza area. But believers in G-d and his teachings are familiar with the Torah written: that any renunciation of part of the land of Israel will cost us a bloody price. It is precisely these days that things can be seen with tangible eyes, how anyone who does not want to conquer Gaza is mistaken for the imagination and illusions of the arrangements in the face of Hamas terrorists, a growing terrorist organization that does not for a moment give up its desire to destroy us.

Understanding things is important, but its purpose is not only to expose the problems and highlight the bad, but to help understand what is the way of repair. It turns out that this issue is truly 'no right and no left' - without faith in Hashem there's no ability to act with confidence against the bitter enemy closing on us. In the right and left they are trying to push the end when everyone knows what the price will be at the end. A real security change, facing our enemies in general and Gaza in particular, depends not only on the firepower and some dead terrorists (not that it doesn't matter), and also does not depend on the identity of one or other defense minister, wearing a kippa or with a revealed head. A change in policy vis-à-vis Gaza requires strategic change, and a willingness to overwhelm Gaza to the end.

bloghead-20.jpg

Meir Ettinger - The Jewish Voice

Last edited:
The Rabbi and the Professor - G-d Has Returned?

Moderator::The subject today is about G-d returning, meaning are we in a new religious age?
I want to ask You prof. Strenger, here comes Avi Ravidsky before '99 saying "look forward to the future". I say to You the age of the 20th century has ended. And the age of enlightenment and secularism - and we're entering a new religious age.

Prof. Carlo Strenger: Yes, I think the mistake is to think there was ever a secular age. If You check the percentage of believers, in the 18th century there's almost no secularism even among the elites, in the 19th century it only becomes an option.

What happens is people think there's a return of religions because the theme of the global conflict between the 3 types of govt. Fascism, Communism and the Liberal Democracy has concluded. And for that reason there's some feeling that the next central conflict is between religions. I don't think there's a return of religion, it never left. Statistically it’s just incorrect.

Mod.:
Question - the Communist empire educated vast portions of its population with a completely secularist structure. Even suffering and of course oppression of the various religious group including Jews, Christians, Muslims and others. The communist regime ended, there You see, and especially among people coming from there, that there's massive return to religion and its structures. Think about the State of Israel today and 30 years ago.
And although it seems there's much more religious contingent in the Israeli community. Not only from the birthrate perspective, but the Tshuva movement.

Prof: Strenger: It depends what You compare the State of Israel to. There's only on region in the entire world, where there's secularization in a significant manner, and that's Western Europe. There You see a quick shrinking, the churches are in distress, and the trend doesn't change as currently. The only place in the world.
I have news for You - You and me represent an insignificant minority and Rabbi Sherki is on the winning side. According to PEW Center research between 80-85% of the world population are religious.

Mod: Rabbi Ouri Sheki, 2 questions, was it ever in history, before Judaism and Monotheism, indeed humans always had sorts of needs to go look for explanations beyond the fence. Do You agree? 2nd question, I'd like You to refer to the term of zealousness, at least in Judaism.

Rabbi Sherki: The spirituality, religiosity and G-d, for me are 3 separate themes, completely different. Meaning one can talk about return of religiosity,about return of spiritual needs an their fulfillment, I don't know if this ever totally disappeared. But what warns me is that G-d has yet to return. Yes, meaning the religions in certain place postpone the revelation of G-d, as Albert Camus said "the proof that there's no G-d, is in the presence of priests".

This identification between ceremony and the direct meeting with the One who said and was the world, and the transcendental is not justified. And can be said to increase the curtains/screens between human and G-d. So that increase in religiosity sometimes a bit worries me.

Mod: So You're distancing from all the hip spirituality and religious sentimentality trends.
Rabbi: Completely. I'll tel You what Nitzche said, and I think expressed beautifully, when saying "God is dead, but with the rising of the day, the G-d of Israel ancient of days, is going to return to His world and we all rejoice in His joy.

Therefore Nitzche's atheism, the refusal of religiosity in it classic meaning, this thing is what enables real knowledge of G-d. Like in the book of Nehemia "And the shall call upon the Name of the great G-d" that means there's a "small god" as well, one that does damage in many ways.

Mod: What, what is this "small god"
Rabbi: One who sees G-d as a head of the religious branch of the universe, Whoever gets interested in issues of service, prayer, mikveh, kashrut etc...
All important, but to say that the reduction of the G-dly in the ceremonial space - this is the sin of the religions. And indeed the G-d of Israel, if we see His revelation, is in much wider aspects of interest.
Mod: Are You saying talking in the spirit of Sholem.
You're the student of Sholem, Leibovitch and the Ramchal.
Prof: No not Lebovitch - exactly the opposite.
Mod: So in the end student of Ramchal? Going in his way?

Rabbi: I'd rather say student of Rav Kook, student of Avraha Avinu A'H.

Prof: Probably channel 10 are going to release a new interview, so we won't respond until we hear and see what he recorded. You're saying an interesting thing, and I'll exaggerate, but there're types of religiosity that according to You are bordering idol worship. And if there's no religious experience that fills the ceremonies, it's not it.

Mod:
No he's actually very distancing and very afraid from that, correct?
Rabbi: Correct, the religious experience, is what expressed in the Torah as the Calf, when the subject of revelation disappears, then 'raise let's make us God", and we know what the Torah thinks about this. Therefore the term of 'religious experiences' is very problematic from the prospective of the heritage of prophecy.Indeed it's the atheism that has a unique quality or cleaning the mental territory. in spite of the damages it brings.

I would look at faith as a pendulum, varying between let's say heresy and idol worship, while in the middle is something created. A Hegelian synthesis You'd say prof.

Prof:
Exactly, one of the things I see is that Rabbi Sherki is closer to the likes of me thatn people who build religions out of...he prefers an atheist to an idol worshiper.
Rabbi: Of course, no doubt.

Mod:. So return to the subject of idol worship and religious zeal.
Rabbi: Zeal is immanent to humans as humans, not to religions.

Mod:
But do You agree that in the monotheistic religion, it is immanent. Let's begin with Pinhas the priest, who is the father of all zealots.
Rabbi: Actually he was not zealous to religion, but against assimilation.
Meaning it has nothing to do with religion.
Mod: But the mere zealous attitude?
Rabbi: Let's say a little is beautiful.
Mod: What??

Rabbi: Yes as they say, a little is beautiful, to much is damaging.
There're lot's of things like that
Mod: Say what is beautiful about zeal?
Rabbi: This shows care, You care. Indeed Pinhas the zealot is one of the 7 who established the covenant, but only one of the 7. Meaning there're situations in history that...
Mod: Is that correct that the verse is "A jealous envy I envied to Hashem"?
Rabbi: Yes, and then he was invalidated. The minute he turned it into a method - invalidated. But there;re historic situations, like when Matityahu kills the one who serves a pig in Modi'in and thus opens a rebellion. And this was unusual, this is among the things that move the wheels of history.

Zeal as a method, as a regime, as You know Judism invalidates it. And I think neither do religions see it as sort of acceptable behavior, except for Islam.

Mod:
When You witness religious zeal do You protest?
Rabbi: To say or protest something, this is as well zeal.
Mod.: So You don't protest?
Rabbi: I go by the method of Rav Kook - the righteous don't restrict wickedness, they do justice. They don't limit ignorance but increase wisdom.

Rabbi: It's too sweet right? Prof Strenger constantly agrees with me, and this is not ok.
Prof: Don't worry, You won't like what I say, I can calm You down.
Rabbi: Beautiful, eventually something interesting.

Prof: The interesting question is why, haven't, aren't and never will the religions disappear.There're very interesting evolutionary models that show are the advantages of religions over atheism.

First, religious stories and cosmology, is passed in a language that can be comprehended before You even has some sort of minimal education - if You know the language it's enough. To grow into a worldview that in it You have to understand the complexity, and how the world works, for the best of our understanding - we only get to that mental stage only at the beginning of puberty. Therefore religions have one advantage.

The 2nd advantage is the further goes research the more we see how a human is afraid of death. We see fear of death among the deepest and most influential motives in humanity, and also as a function of every culture, to protect from death. Not that there're other ways, like life after death, but every religion that gives faith of this kind has a great advantage over a worldview that doesn't do that. However, even if all the stories of the religions in their kinds are lies and falsehoods – and this is how I think. They’ll be here as Erich From used to say in his great book – “he’s always on a run from liberty”. The human can’t bear liberty.And that’s why at the end of the day me and You are going to be a minority while Rabbi Sherki...

Mod: I want to take this last point in his words, the “running away from freedom”. Meaning is there in the religious structures an autonomy. A true personal liberty, is it possible?
Rabbi: I’d say that the the great of visionaries about the liberty of humanity, and who defines free choice as the basis of faith, is no one else but Maimonides. The great of Rabbis of middle ages.

I’m simply saying that liberty is “image of G-d” in the human. Meaning it’s clear if You respect a person You can give him a mitzvah (commandment). That there is acceptance of the yoke of commandments, is indeed the acknowledgement of human as a creature being free.

Mod: Where's the freedom, between being total or not?
Rabbi: It’s not a religious question abut a human question!
Mod: Take a kid, home educated, he already has cosmology and myths – his world is ordered.
Rabbi: In the Communist manifest, or The Human Rights Charter, or Civic lessons in school, there’s no human without…
Prof.: The problem is until a kid can understand what is the structure of citizenship, it usually starts at the age of 14.
Rabbi: But look anyway every human, I think, lives of some founding myth, also founding myth from a mental perspective, meaning it’s not the religion that invents the myth, but the myth is given, permanent of the human soul.
Prof: No arguments

Rabbi: Therefore I say every human, is created in such a way that in his childhood is an idol worshiper, in adolescence a philosopher, and if lucky also becomes a faithful eventually.

Therefore I don’t see in it something unique to religions.
Btw it’s interesting that indeed Judaism is the one that minimized talking about death, all the Tanakh (Heb. Bible) literature talked ignores, for reasons to be analyzed, from belief in afterlife, coming world or incarnations and so forth.

Mod.: Last question – how do You explain it not only ignoring but hostile towards all death culture?
Rabbi: “And choose life”
Mod: However how do You explain, that so many of us Israelis are busy with the ceremony of death, and the tombs. You’re not arguing with this?
Rabbi: I’m not arguing. Look it gives security, people need something, a subject of admiration, the tombs don’t move anywhere they make no problems. But the Cave of the Patriarchs…
Mod: .Do You want to say something? It seems we’re again in agreement, and it doesn’t seem to work for us in the framework of the argument.
Prof.: What do You want me to say, that I’m against the tombs?
But the Cave of the Patriarchs, I think exactly as Leibovitch thought about all of this.
Mod: What the Rabbi thinks about the other worship of tombs.
Prof.: No, but I think that the day we move from there and stop this kind of idol worship of stones, and the land, and the holy land, then at all our situation will be good.
Rabbi: We’ll talk again.

Last edited:
Yishai Fleisher Interviews Matti Friedman Retired AP Journalist

Last edited:
Israeli Defense Minister Bennett: Techies around the world - act on behalf of the Iranian people

Last edited:
1400 Jews prayed in Joseph's tomb: "Only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for coming generations"

1400 Jews prayed early Wednesday morning in the tomb of Joseph in a neighboring city.
According to data from the Samaria Regional Council, there has been a 50% increase in demand for the entrance to Joseph's Tomb and the Holy Places in the past year.

IDF fighters, Border Police forces, the Israeli police and the civilian administration secured the entrance for the praying.During the IDF's entry into the city in order to allow the worshipers to enter, a self-produced cargo was identified which was neutralized by our forces. Prayers were held in order.

According to data from the Samaria Regional Council leading the entrances, there has been a 50% increase in demand for the entrance to Joseph's Tomb and Holy Places in the past year. Samaritan Regional Council President Yossi Dagan said in Joseph's Tomb that "only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for coming generations.We will continue to enter the tomb regularly and allow anyone who desires to pray in the tomb. "

Dagan thanked Brigadier General Col. Sagiv Dahan, the brigade's commander-in-chief, the security forces who accompanied the entrance, and volunteers from the administration of the Tomb of Joseph and the Holy Places. Commander of Rotem Battalion, Lt. Col. Omri Rosencrantz, said: "Tonight there was an entrance to worshipers at Joseph's Tomb, which was made possible thanks to the security of the Rotem Battalion and the Givati Patrol, with the assistance of Border Police, the Israeli police and the Civil Administration. .

Entrances to the tomb are coordinated with the brigade. ''This time, too, we worked to keep order in place and ensure the safety of the worshipers. Prayer was concluded successfully and confidently. We will continue to do whatever it takes to add and protect the sector, ”he promised.

929320.jpg

"Only our resilience and presence in every Jewish place will preserve these sites for

In the Torah, Joseph's brothers sold him as a slave to the Ishmaelites. Let's not repeat the same mistake today. (Actually we've already done so, and Joseph's Tomb has been destroyed several times, but let's not keep repeating it.) Keep Joseph's Tomb under Jewish control, and out of the hands of our vicious Ishmaelite cousins.

929320.jpg

In the Torah, Joseph's brothers sold him as a slave to the Ishmaelites. Let's not repeat the same mistake today. (Actually we've already done so, and Joseph's Tomb has been destroyed several times, but let's not keep repeating it.) Keep Joseph's Tomb under Jewish control, and out of the hands of our vicious Ishmaelite cousins.

That's exactly the Tikkun.

Last edited:
If you think Israelis are rude, you've got it all wrong.

I have been living in Israel for many years. Yes, I grew up in America, love America and visit quite often. Nonetheless, when it comes to people complaining about Israelis, I fully identify as an Israeli. I hear Anglos – what we call people from English speaking countries – complaining and I cannot take it anymore. You complain, but you don’t know the culture you complain about. Thus, on behalf of Israeli people everywhere, I will explain to you the reasons behind what we do.

Here are some of your complaints and why Israelis are not, as you say, “rude”:

Israelis Don’t say “Thank You”
That’s because, when we say something, we mean it. You say “thank you” and in the Middle East, they think you’re expressing pure gratitude. I was helped with my groceries and I made the mistake of saying “thank you.” Next thing I know, I’m taking the guy to the airport. He was away and he asked me to clean his house. I didn’t know him. Nonetheless, because I thanked him, I am indebted. I am not saying “thank you” again, unless I am willing to give up an afternoon.

They’re Aggressive, They Push

Israelis Are Not Rude

They Don’t Smile
You know why the Israeli you are talking to isn’t smiling? Because for the last twenty minutes you’ve been complaining about their manners, the dirty oily food, the danger, the shuk, and the border situation. If during one conversation you say, “This is not America” fifteen times, then yes, you’re not going to see us smile.

Just remember, when you complain about Israel, you’re complaining about your own homeland. And you know who gave it to us? Hashem. That’s right. So if you’ve got any more problems with us you can take it up with Him.

Eli Cohen: The Mossad's Master Spy

Did you know that one of Israel’s greatest heroes went by the name of Kamel Amin Thaabet. It sounds unlikely, but this was actually the pseudonym of Mossad agent extraordinaire Eli Cohen who infiltrated the Syrian power elite in the 1960s and used his privileged position to send confidential plans about the country’s military and government back to Israel. His story was even turned into a show by Netflix called The Spy.

Pretty cool. But how did Eli Cohen become Kamel Amin Thaabet? How did his dangerous work help Israel and what led to his identity finally being revealed?

In the latest instalment of History of Israel Explained, we bring you the story of the talented Israeli spy who put his country’s safety and security ahead of his own - even though he knew it could ultimately cost him his life.

Local polls in cities: Widespread opposition to public transportation on Shabbat

This past weekend, local councils conducted surveys in 4 cities of the central region, regarding the operation of public transportation on Shabbat: Herzliya, Raanana, Petah Tikva and Kfar Saba. But only in the city of Kfar Saba the majority favored the proposition.

It should be noted that during the survey, calls were made by anti-religious Facebook group managers to influence the results of the polls by voting in polls of all cities and members of the group even testified in their responses that they did so.

The following are the results of the surveys:
Herzliya: 62% against, 38% for
Petah Tikva: 59% against, 41% for
Raanana: 51% against, 49% in favor
Kfar Saba: 33% against, 67% in favor

Additionally in the north, the Municipal Council of Haifa declined the proposition for operation of the Carmelit transportation on Shabbat and holidays.

Greenblatt said, “The amount of hate in Linda Sarsour’s latest diatribe is shocking.”

The amount of hate in Linda Sarsour’s latest diatribe is shocking. She slanders the founders of Israel as supremacists, invoking a centuries-old anti-Semitic trope when she describes them as having believed that Jews are “supreme to everybody else.” Sarsour Says Israel ‘Is Built On the Idea That Jews Are Supreme to Everyone Else’

Anti-Israel Activist Linda Sarsour Apologizes for ‘Confusion’ Over Remarks Vilifying Jewish State

Greenblatt said, “The amount of hate in Linda Sarsour’s latest diatribe is shocking.”

The amount of hate in Linda Sarsour’s latest diatribe is shocking. She slanders the founders of Israel as supremacists, invoking a centuries-old anti-Semitic trope when she describes them as having believed that Jews are “supreme to everybody else.” Sarsour Says Israel ‘Is Built On the Idea That Jews Are Supreme to Everyone Else’

Anti-Israel Activist Linda Sarsour Apologizes for ‘Confusion’ Over Remarks Vilifying Jewish State
Linda Sarsour: Israel Was "Built On The Idea That Jews Are Supreme To Everybody Else.”

Linda Sarsour: Israel Was "Built On The Idea That Jews Are Supreme To Everybody Else.

Kind of ironic coming from a mouthpiece whose politico-religious ideology maintains the facist promotion of dhimmitude for non-islamics.

I guess she ignores the legacy of dhimmitude that defines her own heritage.

Linda Sarsour: Israel Was "Built On The Idea That Jews Are Supreme To Everybody Else.”

She talks about the Mexican Border. Why does she defend those who come here illegally? Not everyone is looking for work
Maybe she should have empathy for those who are killed, robbed, and raped by them
That’s not the Palestinian way

This one is a really wicked lying (w)itch.

Israel of course, was built on the realization that no matter where Jews lived in the diaspora, and no matter how they tried to assimilate - they were always deemed foreign and inferior.

However her diatribe actually begs a number of questions:
  1. How can she pose as a Progressive - when she verbally abuses rape victims, and backs an ideology that created the biggest slave trade in history, that continues to this day?
2. How can she claim to be against supremacy - when promoting an ideology that already eliminated whole cultures on several continents, and now calling for the elimination of the only independent non-Muslim nation in the region, effectively demanding Muslim domination over the entire middle east?​

3. How can she be against racism - when her entire political capital has been gained from constantly creating antagonism, dividing people by race and skin color?​

4. How can she say Israel was built on supremacy - when majority of Israelis are descendants of refugees from Muslim countries, who after being subjugated for centuries under ideology she promotes, were later expelled from all over the middle east only to attempt to entirely eliminate them, yet developed the happiest society in the entire region, providing more freedom and quality of life to their non-Jewish citizens, than in the Muslim country of their origin?​

These are of course rhetorical questions no one expects her supporters to answer in any straightforward manner. However reading the comments one sees how few she represents, and the overwhelming disagreement with her hateful rhetoric and views.

Yet what is more striking is that while attempting to vilify Israel as a the epitome of evil to be eliminated, she constantly draws parallels to the US, further revealing the end-goal of her hostile ideology towards both societies.

Mrs. Cockroach is indeed not the sharpest pencil in the box.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back