Who Are The Indigenous People Of Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes well, which Jews?

The Ashkenazi, and Sephardi Jews had moved out of the region for thousands of years, and mixed heavily with European.
Ashkenazi have persian .....\\

Encyclopaedia+Britannica+Parthian+Empire.png

Ashkenazi-Levite Jews and their Iranian origin

Ashkan

This is an Iranian name that is still in existence, for thousands of years. And I believe the term "Ashkenazi" is ultimately derived from the Iranian name "Ashkan".

More than 2000 years ago after the eastern conquests and death of Alexander the Great, the Parthian Empire emerged stretching from Balochistan to the Levant.

Encyclopaedia+Britannica+Parthian+Empire.png
Are Ashkenazi Jews from Persia? The Ashkenazi-Levite Jews Iranian origin theory

The Parthian Empire is also known as the 'Arsacid Empire' named after the first Parthian king Arsaces I of Parthia. In Iranian languages (Farsi/Kurdish), his name was Ashk (اشک) or Ashkan (اشکان) and his Parthian Empire is still called 'Ashkanian' (اشکانیان) in Iranian languages.

According to the bible a 'Kingdom of Ashkenaz' existed. Together with Ararat, Minni (Mannaeans), and the Medes they prepared for war against Babylon (Jeremiah 51:27-28). It is possible that 'Ashkenazi' became a generic term for Jews who migrated northward into the Parthian Empire, given the assumed location of the Kingdom of Ashkenaz.
The proposed lineage tree of the Ashkenaz is also described in the bible: Ashkenaz belongs to the "Japhetic" branch, not to the Semitic one. BTW, the Hebrew language belongs to the Semitic language family.

In the bible Noah had three sons: Shem (Semitic), Ham (Hamitic), and Japheth (the rest of the known world). So, the word Shem refers to both, Noah's son and the father of all Semitic people. Gen.10 declares the following nations as semitic.

"Gen10:22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram. "

Asshur and Aram refer to Assyrians and Arameans, respectively.

Noah's other son Japheth had also children.
Gen10:
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah."

So Ashkenaz is Gomer's son, and Gomer is Japheth's son.

Gomer is regarded as a synonym for people who lived in Anatolia in that time, either Cimmerians, Gauls in Anatolia (Galatians/Celts) or people from Cappadocia, the literature has not decided yet.
Ashkenaz is also regarded as synonym for Skythians or Saka. Much much later in Medieval Times, 'Ashkenaz' was the Hebrew word for 'Germany'.

The ancestors of Ashkenazim may actually lived in Northern Mesopotamia for many centuries before moving into Europe, especially into the Rhineland as merchants. Given that most Ashkenazi Jews left Israel after the Roman conquest and they do not seem to appear in Europe until Charlemagne's time (800 AD), they must have lived somewhere else prior to that. I think it is reasonable that the ancestors of Ashkenazim were Aramaic speakers who lived in the Parthian Empire.

So, is it possible to see some Iranian admixture in Ashkenazi Jews of today?

Let's take a look at the 2. C2 Ashkenazi-Levite (Type "A" / "AJ") modal haplotype, R1a1a Z93+ L342+ L657-:

I will take a first look using 37 STRs:
DYS393 DYS390 DYS19 DYS391 DYS385a DYS385b DYS426 DYS388 DYS439 DYS389i DYS392 DYS389ii DYS458 DYS459a DYS459b DYS455 DYS454 DYS447 DYS437 DYS448 DYS449 DYS464a DYS464b DYS464c DYS464d DYS460 Y-GATA-H4 YCAIIa YCAIIb DYS456 DYS 607 DYS 576 DYS 570 CDY a CDY b DYS 442 DYS 438

Here are the Top30 matches for this R1a1a Ashkenazi-Levite modal haplotype (excluding all actual Ashkenazi-Levite Jews).

Within the Top30 you can find plenty Iranians including the Iraqi Kurdish individual H1483 that was also described here.

Top+matches+for+Ashkenazi-Levite+R1a1a.png

Conclusion:

The Ashkenazi-Levite modal haplotype for R1a1a Z93+ L342+ L657- may be Iranian in origin.
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com.au/20...an-origin.html

So that's why Israelis and Iranians hate each other. Seems everyone got it wrong, according to this article, Iran is the true home of the Jewish people, not Palestine, that must be good news for the Palestinians.
It's apparent you know little to no history so I suggest starting from the destruction of the 1st Temple in order to trace the history of the Jews and their exiles.

Complex my ass.
What? You DON'T think the issues are complex? Come on. We can't even come to an agreement on whether or not the indigenous Jewish people have rights to their historical and ancestral homeland let alone how that is to be accomplished while also ensuring the rights of the Arab Palestinians.

And yes, "settlers" have poisoned wells.
See? You are already getting more reasonable for having been called on it. Yes, I am aware of isolated incidents where people (on both sides) have committed evil deeds, including one where a Jewish person threw a dead chicken into a well with the intent of contaminating it. I do not in any way condone this. However this is the not equivalent of demonstrating a collective intent of either Israeli citizens nor of Jewish people in general, let alone a policy of the Israeli government. It is important to distinguish these things rather than collectively demonize based on isolated incidents. And there is a legitimate need to be aware of and sensitive to antisemitic canards and of Islamaphobic ones on both sides.

And in '67? Maybe not bombed regularly like Gaza, but certainly bombed and attacked. And the indigenous human beings there are treated like shit regularly
See? Again, getting better for having been called on it. Thank you for withdrawing your comment that the "West Bank" is being bombed regularly, since it clearly isn't. The next step is to introduce Arab responsibility and complicity into your one-sided comments. Why was there a war in '67? Why is Gaza bombed? Why was Operation Defensive Shield a thing? What caused it?

The Arab Palestinians involved in the conflict are not "treated like shit" in a vacuum. They are "treated like shit" in response to their own actions and to a complex political and humanitarian problem. And frankly they hand out plenty of their own shit. Israeli response to that shit is just that -- a response. If you don't like checkpoints, for example, don't hand out shit for which a checkpoint is a logical and necessary response.

And the cause is zionism. Wake the fuck up. The Caucasian Europeans who invaded that land bever had a problem from Arab Muslims before they stole their land.
And the Jewish people never had a problem until our land was invaded and stolen from us. See the equivalency here? Zionism is nothing more than the desire for the indigenous Jewish people of Israel to a homeland in their historical and ancestral territory. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with that desire. It is, in fact, the SAME desire that the Palestinians have. Neither should be denied. Split the territory. That is what happened in all other recent global incidences of territorial dispute with multiple cultural groups. What is the big deal?

You support war criminality and human rights abuses ...
I have never supported either of these things.
Louie has a tiny fan club of fellow psychotics; why feed the illness?

Nearly all of his posts die out so early. The guy is blast.
He is blatantly posting revised history fabricated current events and yet has not been banned.
I suggest "attention starving" the Jew hater.

It's apparent you know little to no history so I suggest starting from the destruction of the 1st Temple in order to trace the history of the Jews and their exiles.
Do you idiots really believe the Jewish tales in our bible are fact? No respected historian considers these Jewish tales as a credible way to examine history.

There is no evidence at all for "the 1st temple," so if you start there, then you start nowhere (which explains your posting here).

Do you idiots really believe the Jewish tales in our bible are fact? No respected historian considers these Jewish tales as a credible way to examine history.

There is no evidence at all for "the 1st temple," so if you start there, then you start nowhere (which explains your posting here).

"...the Jewish tales in our bible..."

It's not polite but I can't help but point and laugh.

According to scripture. the Israelites and then the Philistines..

Philistines were invaders from the Aegean.

They had a few towns alone the cost and south but by roman times they longer existed as a separate people or culture. They had set themselves up in Egypt by were defeated and Egypt took over some of their towns for awhile

They did not occupy the land/nation or state. It was just city/town states scattered around.

You can argue that with historians if the Muslims will allow anyone to get near the Mount...which they won't.

Except for the fact that 90% of what historians use as fact are "stories" from the Talmud.
Do you really enjoy being as stupid as you are?

Except for the fact that 90% of what historians use as fact are "stories" from the Talmud.
Do you really enjoy being as stupid as you are?

You are nuts. No serious historian uses the fairy tales. It's like an historian using King Arthur stories to derive the history of England.

Closed. There is already a thread pinned in a sticky devoted to this. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back