Who are the Houthis, and why are we at war with them?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
An excellent article explaining who and what this Islamic sect is and how they came to declare themselves foes of the USA. Yet another distorted and insane feud between the claimed descendants of the Warlord Mohammed.

fp_20181218_yemen_map.jpg

This brief and simplified account of the background of the Houthis should underscore how complex Yemeni politics are and how volatile they can be. Saleh called running Yemen to be akin to dancing on the heads of snakes. It is a foolish place for Americans to be drawn into a war and a quagmire against an enemy they hardly know. The administration has recently called for an easing of the blockade. It’s time to get serious about a political solution, not to wade deeper into quicksand.

map_yemen001.jpg

The full story is @ Who are the Houthis, and why are we at war with them?

America has no business getting involved in this Yemen civil war. We don't understand the people, politics, or the internal religious and tribal dynamics fueling the conflict.

Moreover, I have no doubt the terrorist state of Israel, the reigon's largest arms supplier, is fanning the flames by selling both sides military weapons. ..... :cool:

An excellent article explaining who and what this Islamic sect is and how they came to declare themselves foes of the USA. Yet another distorted and insane feud between the claimed descendants of the Warlord Mohammed.

fp_20181218_yemen_map.jpg

This brief and simplified account of the background of the Houthis should underscore how complex Yemeni politics are and how volatile they can be. Saleh called running Yemen to be akin to dancing on the heads of snakes. It is a foolish place for Americans to be drawn into a war and a quagmire against an enemy they hardly know. The administration has recently called for an easing of the blockade. It’s time to get serious about a political solution, not to wade deeper into quicksand.

map_yemen001.jpg

The full story is @ Who are the Houthis, and why are we at war with them?[/QUOTE

thanks for nothing------your citation is nothing more than IRANIAN
PROPAGANDA SHIT. Both the HOUTHIS and HEZBOLLAH are
Iranian proxy throat slitting SCUM. For a more realistic description of
WHAT THE HOUTHIS ARE--------ask a reasonable YEMENI-----the guys who
do grocery stores and newspaper type stands in the USA are not idiots and they
do speak English.

ATTN. FELLOWS OF CYBERSPACE-------reject that STINK OF IRANIAN
SHIITE SHIT IMPERIALISM ----along with HOUTHI SCUM and the HEZBOLLAH
SCUM

America has no business getting involved in this Yemen civil war. We don't understand the people, politics, or the internal religious and tribal dynamics fueling the conflict.

Moreover, I have no doubt the terrorist state of Israel, the reigon's largest arms supplier, is fanning the flames by selling both sides military weapons. ..... :cool:

my hubby's community lived in that land long before the filthy rapist pig
of mecca was born. THEY UNDERSTAND------the very first muslim I knew
WELL-----long ago----was a SHIITE ----surgeon from India-----Shiites even in India
consider IRAN their holy land and FARSI their HOLY LANGUAGE but they
are EAGER to overcome Saudi Arabia----take possession of the black turd in the
sand and RULE OVER ALL. THE HATRED that the Shiite Iranian docs had for the Indian Shiite was palpable------poor guy ---he tried so hard to please with his
broken Farsi. Yemeni sunnis assume an expression of NAUSEA when Houthis
are mentioned. Houthis ----only a few days ago------AMBUSHED SALEH and
murdered him in cold blood----a man over 80------as Yemeni rulers go-----he was probably the best they had--------albeit a filthy traitor to all sorts of factions. In any case----HOUTHIS WORK FOR IRAN in Yemen and have already committed
cross violence in Saudi Arabia for the glory of their MAHDI IN THE WELL

Houthis are now the most moderate Islamists in Yemen. The rest of the country is infested with AQ and IS.

BS. The HOUTHIS are the people that moistened the gutters of SANAA with the blood of sunni Yemeni children over the past decade and they violently attacked
------in a limited thwarted way-------ACROSS THE BORDER INTO SAUDI ARABIA
They did it all with IRANIAN SUPPLIED ARMAMENTS. The rest of the country
are Yemeni people who are pathetically poor and often illiterate.

Houthis are now the most moderate Islamists in Yemen. The rest of the country is infested with AQ and IS.

BS. The HOUTHIS are the people that moistened the gutters of SANAA with the blood of sunni Yemeni children over the past decade and they violently attacked
------in a limited thwarted way-------ACROSS THE BORDER INTO SAUDI ARABIA
They did it all with IRANIAN SUPPLIED ARMAMENTS. The rest of the country
are Yemeni people who are pathetically poor and often illiterate.
Your typical Sunni rant.

Captain Blei considers my admission that the majority of Yemeni muslims are impoverished and illiterate sunnis-------"MY SUNNI RANT" ------sheeeesh-----
watta jerky Baathist. Nope ------Capt. In fact there are also lots of
BAATHIST SUNNI YEMENI MUSLIMS-----is that, also, my "sunni rant"?

Captain Blei considers my admission that the majority of Yemeni muslims are impoverished and illiterate sunnis-------"MY SUNNI RANT" ------sheeeesh-----
Your rants are a mirror of the Zionist-Sunni axis, not of peaceful Sunnis who believe their stuff and don´t enforce it on others.
The Sunni entities you have never told a single negative word about:
- Saudi Arbia and other gulf states
- Al-Qaeda
- ISIS

Your rants are a mirror of the Zionist-Sunni axis, not of peaceful Sunnis who believe their stuff and don´t enforce it on others.
The Sunni entities you have never told a single negative word about:
- Saudi Arbia and other gulf states
- Al-Qaeda
- ISIS

the Baathist pigs INSIST that anyone who does not lick the shitty ass of the
mass murderer BASHAN ASSAD-------must be either AL QUAEDA OR ISIS.
For the record----most Baathists are actually SUNNI including Yemeni Baathist---
(pigs)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ OH!!! HOW ELUCIDATING!!!
da houthis are Iranian shills. Shiites worship IRAN-----the very first muslim I knew well was a surgeon from INDIA--------which would suggest that he must have
had some sort of brain ----------FUHGETT ABOUT IT-----even the Iranians could
not tolerate him and his vain effort to speak farsi

Forum List

Back