Who are the GOP Intellectuals, if any?

You must admit, stealing other people's wages and labor is brilliant.

Immoral

but brilliant

Right wingers always think other right wingers are brilliant. Look at Ryan. All those "tax breaks" are "redistribution of wealth".

Patriotic Americans want to lift up all Americans. To build a strong country. To make a future. Republicans want to squeeze every drop of blood from this country and then throw it away. Democrats make the mistake that we are all in it together. Republicans say "fuck you all", if the vast majority of those on this board are any indication.

You can't redistribute wealth by leaving it with the people who created it.

See, it's stupid statements like that which destroys all your credibility on the topic of intelligence.

Everyone knows that all right wing intellectualls use blackboard, cry a lot and bark like a dog on the air.

Going back to Ronald Reagan, he was a "B" movie actor.

Then you had A lister, Arnold, probably an even better actor than Ron, but an alien, can't be president.

Then you have bathing suit runway walker Sarah Palin.

Then there is "nude centerfold magazine model", Scott Brown.

Don't forget "talk show host" and "comic" and "strummer", Mike Huckabee.

Now there is reality TV show star Donald Trump.

When I see GOP, I think of these as the "intellectual heavy hitters". If not them, then who?

Reid, Pelosi, Grayson, Franken, and Weiner must be republicans if we're using your criteria.

Then you had A lister, Arnold, probably an even better actor than Ron, but an alien, can't be president.

When I see GOP, I think of these as the "intellectual heavy hitters". If not them, then who?

Reid, Pelosi, Grayson, Franken, and Weiner must be republicans if we're using your criteria.

And lets not forget their bodybuilder hero governor that they wanted to change the constitution for.

You can't redistribute wealth by leaving it with the people who created it.

See, it's stupid statements like that which destroys all your credibility on the topic of intelligence.

Liberals always find a way to redefine words so they mean exactly the opposite of what they originally meant.

And lets not forget their bodybuilder hero governor that they wanted to change the constitution for.

No they didn't, some nut suggests it doesn't equate to the GOP. At least have some honesty

No they didn't, some nut suggests it doesn't equate to the GOP. At least have some honesty

Hatch is pushing Arnold bill

Deseret Morning News | Oct 7 2004

WASHINGTON — Officially, a hearing this week before the Senate Judiciary Committee was titled "Maximizing Voter Choice: Opening the Presidency to Naturalized Americans."
A constitutional amendment, proposed by Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is called the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment.

At least do not appear so ignorant.

Still waiting for all teh smart people (Dems) to stop driving the country into the ground after the Republcains had their go at destroying shit.

Look out, another bigoted Rtard thread!

Deseret Morning News | Oct 7 2004

WASHINGTON — Officially, a hearing this week before the Senate Judiciary Committee was titled "Maximizing Voter Choice: Opening the Presidency to Naturalized Americans."
A constitutional amendment, proposed by Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is called the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment.

At least do not appear so ignorant.

Like I said....some nut and NOT the GOP. Tell all of us how much traction it gained from the GOP, hmmmm?

Since intellectuals are elitist and possibly Communists

There are no intellectuals in the Republican party

so.....the Democrats have all the Smart guys and they may be Communists?......some on the Right here have said many on the Left are Communists.....are you verifying this Rw?......

You betcha

Anyone who went to a top University and majored in something that is not bible related is probably a commie

according to Dean top Universities dont have any classes that are Bible related ....only Bible Colleges offer those....so your probobly right....cause Dean knows these things......

lol @ Sarah Palin even being MENTIONED in a thread about intellegence/intellect.

And a RW MFer actually is defending her too....ROTFLMBAO!!!

CLASSIC!!!

:lol:
lol

As I said try not to appear so ignorant.

You use one guy that pushed it and inferred that the GOP was behind it. YOU try not to appear to be knowingly ignorant, UScitizen.

Arlen specter also spoke in favor of it and others in the republican party.
It was a pretty good little hubub at the time.

It is funny to see the right keep getting all hyped up about a wonder candidate that will change the world and then later hear them mutter. "he was not really a conservative".

who was that guy that replaced Kennedy?

Funny shit.
They just keep doing it too.

Forum List

Back