Western Europeans are programmed to know less about their neighbors than they know about their Arab enemies. So, who are east Europeans? East Europeans are the neighbors of west Europeans. Do West Europeans have an idea why all their European wars start in east Europe?

I live in Central Europe. :)
View attachment 68881

Central Europe biggest country is Germany and they've lost two world war 70 and 100 year back step. And against US and Russia two times.
... Which opens up the question, how do you fight against an enemy that swarms you up and controls every step of your life? This is an interesting military question too.

But I do my step to change me from mr Abdul because a falsewood girly will that way.

however if recall yugoslavia....

They name are Serbia today.
not really

??
Yugoslavia consisted of many contemporary countries. Serbia is only one of them.
Would Russia want Yugoslavia back?
to my mind, yes, but it is hardly possible. Some of its former parts switched the religion to islam or catholic.That is main reason of cultural difference.

Yugoslavia consisted of many contemporary countries. Serbia is only one of them.
to my mind, yes, but it is hardly possible. Some of its former parts switched the religion to islam or catholic.That is main reason of cultural difference.
Talking about putting countries back on the map with cultural changes, I wonder what Russians would think about putting Austria-Hungary back on the map. After all, Russia and Austria-Hungary were allies before world war 1 made them enemies. I speculate that a restored Austria-Hungary would be a useful Russian ally today, against the newly constructed Franco-German expansion to the east. What would Russians think about replacing the Central European countries with Austria-Hungary, as a restoration?

Talking about putting countries back on the map with cultural changes, I wonder what Russians would think about putting Austria-Hungary back on the map. After all, Russia and Austria-Hungary were allies before world war 1 made them enemies. I speculate that a restored Austria-Hungary would be a useful Russian ally today, against the newly constructed Franco-German expansion to the east. What would Russians think about replacing the Central European countries with Austria-Hungary, as a restoration?
looks like fantastic scenario for me) Can't say about all the russians though. It is more possible that Ukraine will disappear

looks like fantastic scenario for me) Can't say about all the russians though. It is more possible that Ukraine will disappear
Interesting. Do you mean that if the Ukraine disappears, then it will be absorbed into Russia, Poland, and Hungary or Slovakia?

Interesting. Do you mean that if the Ukraine disappears, then it will be absorbed into Russia, Poland, and Hungary or Slovakia?
Don't know really. There are two possible ways: it will be divided between Poland and Russia or absorbed into Russia. The only thing why they are still alive as a country - the help from IMF.

Last edited:
Don't know really. There are two possible ways: it will be divided between Poland and Russia or absobed into Russia. The only thing why they are still alive as a country - the help from IMF.

Now this is really interesting. This explains why the European Union is so determined to continue the war there. They don't want to lose their loan interest income. Hehehe.

If the Ukraine gets divided between Russia and Poland, then would Russians want to lay claims to its Zakarpatie territory? That part was a part of Slovakia/Hungary, and if Poland doesn't want it then it would create a Russian island in those mountains. Would Russia still want it as an island?

Don't know really. There are two possible ways: it will be divided between Poland and Russia or absobed into Russia. The only thing why they are still alive as a country - the help from IMF.

Now this is really interesting. This explains why the European Union is so determined to continue the war there. They don't want to lose their loan interest income. Hehehe.

If the Ukraine gets divided between Russia and Poland, then would Russians want to lay claims to its Zakarpatie territory? That part was a part of Slovakia/Hungary, and if Poland doesn't want it then it would create a Russian island in those mountains. Would Russia still want it as an island?
i have nothing to say about such specifics)

Forum List

Back