Who are the biggest 'Closet Racists'?

rdean is hands down the biggest closet racist on this site. Him and "white wing" comments and talking about how only white men are smart enough to see through Obama's reindeer games. It's sad really.

He's definitely one. It's usually the white liberals who treat minorities as 2nd class citizens that are the worst. They love to show their faux outrage against racism (which they don't truly understand), when they themselves are the biggest offenders. I've had to endure their racism for years.

rdean is hands down the biggest closet racist on this site. Him and "white wing" comments and talking about how only white men are smart enough to see through Obama's reindeer games. It's sad really.

He's definitely one. It's usually the white liberals who treat minorities as 2nd class citizens that are the worst. They love to show their faux outrage against racism (which they don't truly understand), when they themselves are the biggest offenders. I've had to endure their racism for years.

You can always pick out the real racists , they are the first ones to scream racism at someone. I get called a racist I just point to my wedding picture and laugh. White groom, Hispanic bride, black best man, Chinese maid of honor. Yep, I subscribe to the theory of keeping my enemies close I guess. :lol:

You can always pick out the real racists , they are the first ones to scream racism at someone. I get called a racist I just point to my wedding picture and laugh. White groom, Hispanic bride, black best man, Chinese maid of honor. Yep, I subscribe to the theory of keeping my enemies close I guess. :lol:

:lol: That sounds similar to my wedding. We also had a gay pastor so therefore I must be a homophobe. My best friend is from Mexico, my favorite shooting buddies are black, my wife is white. I'm definitely a racist! :lol:

BTW, I live next to a white college professor. Nice guy, but he fits the stereotypical shame-filled white liberal. He won't even talk to our Mexican neighbors, and the only black people you see at his house are mowing his lawn. (I'm surprised he even talks to me.) But talk to him about racism and he steps on his soap box and declares all white people racists.

:lol: That sounds similar to my wedding. We also had a gay pastor so therefore I must be a homophobe. My best friend is from Mexico, my favorite shooting buddies are black, my wife is white. I'm definitely a racist! :lol:

BTW, I live next to a white college professor. Nice guy, but he fits the stereotypical shame-filled white liberal. He won't even talk to our Mexican neighbors, and the only black people you see at his house are mowing his lawn. (I'm surprised he even talks to me.) But talk to him about racism and he steps on his soap box and declares all white people racists.

It's kind of funny my wife , the Hispanic , is WAY more hateful towards illegal Mexicans than I am , and we have tons of them up here, blacks not so much, a few but not many.

Of course there are a few on USMB that fit this description. People in the mainstream who immediately come to mind are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Discuss.

funny... you left out pat buchanan. or is he too overt?

how about Rep. Steve King?

Does Pat Buchanan call others racists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? I wasn't aware that he did, but I know little about him. It's usually people who do it for political expediency. I remember when the people of Arkansas were complaining about illegal immigration and members of the Mike Huckabee administration called them racists when there was nothing racist about what they were saying.

Of course there are a few on USMB that fit this description. People in the mainstream who immediately come to mind are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Discuss.

funny... you left out pat buchanan. or is he too overt?

how about Rep. Steve King?

Buchanan is only slightly less overt with his racism than Jeremiah Wright.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim, xsited1. Until you do, you win biggest racist and biggest liar by default.

I will explain for her. Liberals like you think Blacks are like children. They need coddling and parent figures. You think they are lower forms of life then whites; therefore, they need welfare, food stamps, section 8 and really to have their white parents just take care of them.
You want to protect them, because they are too immature and stupid as a whole to take care of themselves. You think they are so inferior to whites that they can't take care of themselves, so you show them fake compassion! :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately, that is true. What's really sad is that closeted racists like Ravi always scream about racism and seem to enjoy calling others racists, yet people like her usually do not have, say, black friends. Sure, they might work with a "person of color," but they aren't friends with them. In my case, I have friends that are black, brown, yellow, white, whatever. It doesn't matter to me. It only seems to matter to closeted racists. It's pathetic.
:rolleyes: It matters so much to you that you repeat it almost weekly on the board. You forgot to bring up your gay friends this week...oh my!

.............. They spend all their time denying they're racist, but you never see them hanging out in the inner city, either.

nothing 'racist' about having the wits and survival instinct to avoid violent crime hotspots.

Hmmmm. They are certainly race hustlers.

Locally, we have a lot of whites who love to point out who and who isn't a racist when it's pretty obvious that they are the racists. They usually call someone 'racist' when they've lost the argument and want to end it abruptly. As I've mentioned before, some of the USMB posters do this as well. (Not you, BTW!!!!) It just gets old after a while.

I agree it gets old. I also think it's fairly obvious who is and who isn't racist... regardless of whether they use the actual words. There is a short-hand to that sort of thing.

spoken like a true double standard loving zionist.

Actually, wanting to live within your own kind IS racist.

Forum List

Back