Who are the biggest 'Closet Racists'?

I wish I could make this a poll. The top 'Closet Racists' I've observed on this board are as follows:

Ravi
BigDaddyGtr
Sealybobo
Charlie Bass

Ravi is probably the most blatant.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim, xsited1. Until you do, you win biggest racist and biggest liar by default.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim, xsited1. Until you do, you win biggest racist and biggest liar by default.

Not hard. Choose any thread on race Ravi participates in. You're racist against whites.
You're going to join the chorus without offering any proof either? That surprises me.

How exactly am I racist against whites, Gunny?

Not hard. Choose any thread on race Ravi participates in. You're racist against whites.
You're going to join the chorus without offering any proof either? That surprises me.

What proof do you need, ravi? I just pointed out where the proff lies. I'm not going to go hunt down a bunch of links only for you to either ignore them, or brush them aside as you do any other evidence that serves your ass.

It's why I don't bother trying to debate anything with you. You have proven yourself unworthy of my time and effort.

You're probably one of the post politically correct soundbytes I know. Political correctness in and of itself is racist against whites.

Y'know, when you're saying one thing and a "chorus" is saying another ... maybe you should listen?

What proof do you need, ravi? I just pointed out where the proff lies. I'm not going to go hunt down a bunch of links only for you to either ignore them, or brush them aside as you do any other evidence that serves your ass.

It's why I don't bother trying to debate anything with you. You have proven yourself unworthy of my time and effort.

You're probably one of the post politically correct soundbytes I know. Political correctness in and of itself is racist against whites.

Y'know, when you're saying one thing and a "chorus" is saying another ... maybe you should listen?
Political correctness is a sign of racism? That's a hoot. I'm not particularly politically correct but I have added the word "redneck" to words I will no longer say aloud...how's that for being politically correct?

It's really easy for you to sit back and make accusations without providing proof, especially generalized statements like you've just made.

I'll just put it down to more intellectually dishonest partisan hack bullshit on your part.

I would like xsited1 to back up his claim but he's taken the coward's way out.

Fake white liberals and noble Jews.

What is a "fake white liberal"?

What is a "noble Jew"?

Describe them in detail for I will know for sure so I can recognize them when I see them.

Fake white liberals are those white liberals who claim to be for freedom and equality for all, but what they really mean is limited equality for blacks.

Fake noble Jews, are Jews like Abe Foxman for example, they cry anti-semitism to every criticism against Jews while simultaneously ignoring and or seeking to rationalize crimes by Israelis against Palestinians.
YOu can't be for affirmative action if you don't want limited equality. Affirmative action is telling you, you are not good enough to make it on your own so we need to help you. So really you are no better than a "fake white liberal".
You also do not feel homosexuals are equal because they don't believe in what you do, so really you shouldn't be talking about liberals not giving black's equality.

I've coined this term from one of the definitions of the 'Closet Homosexual':

A person who is gay and tries to hide it by calling other people gay to seem straight.

By the same token, a 'Closet Racist' is:

A person who is a racist and tries to hide it by calling other people racist to seem tolerant.

Of course there are a few on USMB that fit this description. People in the mainstream who immediately come to mind are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Discuss.

I've noticed a large influx of Closet Racists lately. I guess they come in waves.

I will explain for her. Liberals like you think Blacks are like children. They need coddling and parent figures. You think they are lower forms of life then whites; therefore, they need welfare, food stamps, section 8 and really to have their white parents just take care of them.
You want to protect them, because they are too immature and stupid as a whole to take care of themselves. You think they are so inferior to whites that they can't take care of themselves, so you show them fake compassion! :eusa_whistle:

I will explain for her. Liberals like you think Blacks are like children. They need coddling and parent figures. You think they are lower forms of life then whites; therefore, they need welfare, food stamps, section 8 and really to have their white parents just take care of them.
You want to protect them, because they are too immature and stupid as a whole to take care of themselves. You think they are so inferior to whites that they can't take care of themselves, so you show them fake compassion! :eusa_whistle:

NO whites are on section 8 or welfare? Mkay.....??

rdean is hands down the biggest closet racist on this site. Him and "white wing" comments and talking about how only white men are smart enough to see through Obama's reindeer games. It's sad really.

That's some pretty funny stuff, ghook. Nice projection. :thup:

NO whites are on section 8 or welfare? Mkay.....??

Stats on Welfare:
Blacks make up 12% of the population, Latinos make up 15% and Whites make up 66% (or 75% if you add in the Hispanic Whites). Yet Blacks welfare receiptants make up nearly the same as Whites! Blacks welfare receiptant percentage exceed their percentage of the population by 3 times. The white percentage is nearly half of what they are as a percentage of the population (much less than half if you include the Hispanic Whites). Latinos and Asians are right in line with their population percentages.

People on welfare are usually black, teenage mothers who stay on ten years at a time
Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Last edited:

That's some pretty funny stuff, ghook. Nice projection. :thup:

That is DEAD on. Affirmative action holds blacks back. It is noshing but telling a black man, here you're not as capable as a white man, so we're going to make special rules to make sure you get a shot.

FORCED integration of schools is telling black teachers, we don't think you can properly educate your black students so we're going to sprinkle in some whites to make sure they learn.

And go right on down the line.

It's bullsht, blacks are just as capable as anyone else and don't need special help.

Add Ravi to the list of closet racists.

Unfortunately, that is true. What's really sad is that closeted racists like Ravi always scream about racism and seem to enjoy calling others racists, yet people like her usually do not have, say, black friends. Sure, they might work with a "person of color," but they aren't friends with them. In my case, I have friends that are black, brown, yellow, white, whatever. It doesn't matter to me. It only seems to matter to closeted racists. It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back