Who are the biggest 'Closet Racists'?

I've coined this term from one of the definitions of the 'Closet Homosexual':

By the same token, a 'Closet Racist' is:

Of course there are a few on USMB that fit this description. People in the mainstream who immediately come to mind are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Discuss.
So I guess your calling someone a closet racist makes you a racist? Just trying to follow your logic.

Don't be silly. Let's talk about 'closet homosexuals'. If you call someone a homosexual, that doesn't necessarily mean you are a homosexual. Some people are obviously homosexuals and you could just be stating a simple fact. It's the people who go out of their way to identify homosexuals and name them in a public forum for no good reason that are most likely 'closet homosexuals'. The same applies to 'closet racists'.
:lol: And you do that to me all the time (go out of your way to call me a closet racist) so this thread is your confession that you are a racist....good for you, xhead, I'm glad you were able to admit it.

I don't know that Sharpton and Jackson are "closet racists". I think they're actually race hustlers who use racial issues to enrich and empower themselves.

Hmmmm. They are certainly race hustlers.

Locally, we have a lot of whites who love to point out who and who isn't a racist when it's pretty obvious that they are the racists. They usually call someone 'racist' when they've lost the argument and want to end it abruptly. As I've mentioned before, some of the USMB posters do this as well. (Not you, BTW!!!!) It just gets old after a while.

Except she did do exactly that last year during the primaries. Everyone that complained about Obama was labeled a racist by Jillian eventually.
That's bullshit and you know it.

So I guess your calling someone a closet racist makes you a racist? Just trying to follow your logic.

Don't be silly. Let's talk about 'closet homosexuals'. If you call someone a homosexual, that doesn't necessarily mean you are a homosexual. Some people are obviously homosexuals and you could just be stating a simple fact. It's the people who go out of their way to identify homosexuals and name them in a public forum for no good reason that are most likely 'closet homosexuals'. The same applies to 'closet racists'.
:lol: And you do that to me all the time (go out of your way to call me a closet racist) so this thread is your confession that you are a racist....good for you, xhead, I'm glad you were able to admit it.

No, not at all. (That's not even logical, but I digress.) I just noticed a pattern with you. You are very quick to call someone a racist when there doesn't seem to be any indication that they are. It's like you are trying to cover up your own racism to look tolerant.

I hate to break it to you Ravi, but your logic is once again completely flawed.

People call the Bass a closet homo all the time... based on his obsession with accusing others of homosexuality. That doesn't make those people closet homos.

People likewise call you a closet racist... based on your obsession with accusing others of racism. And that too doesn't make them closet racists.

No, not at all. (That's not even logical, but I digress.) I just noticed a pattern with you. You are very quick to call someone a racist when there doesn't seem to be any indication that they are. It's like you are trying to cover up your own racism to look tolerant.
I'm not sure I've ever called you a racist but I suspect you are one from some of the things you've posted.

But check this out. I searched under your name for the term "closet racist" and on just the first two pages found these quotes by you. I think you need to do some soul searching, dude.

One of the worst 'closeted-racists' on USMB is Ravi.

Another Closeted Racist Speaks!

Sealybobo = Closeted Racist

xsited1 is turning into a professional victim right before our eyes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The closet racist speaks!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ravi the 'closeted racist'

Another Racist Liberal! Are there any liberals that are NOT racists? I have yet to meet one.

People call the Bass a closet homo all the time... based on his obsession with accusing others of homosexuality. That doesn't make those people closet homos.

People likewise call you a closet racist... based on your obsession with accusing others of racism. And that too doesn't make them closet racists.
People meaning you and xhead. Which would be fine, but you do it all the time, with no supporting evidence...in much the same way the Bass obsesses over calling people gays you and xhead obsess over calling me a racist.
:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

People meaning you and xhead. Which would be fine, but you do it all the time, with no supporting evidence...in much the same way the Bass obsesses over gays you and xhead obsess over my so-called closet racism.

Nikfail

It's a lot more than just me and xsited here that think you are a closet racist. Go ahead and start a poll, I dare you.

People meaning you and xhead. Which would be fine, but you do it all the time, with no supporting evidence...in much the same way the Bass obsesses over gays you and xhead obsess over my so-called closet racism.

Nikfail

It's a lot more than just me and xsited here that think you are a closet racist. Go ahead and start a poll, I dare you.
:lol: Do your own dirty work. Make sure you get reasons because so far you haven't had one.

People meaning you and xhead. Which would be fine, but you do it all the time, with no supporting evidence...in much the same way the Bass obsesses over calling people gays you and xhead obsess over calling me a racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are delusional till the end. No wonder Yurt loves you! As people say in the South, "Bless her heart."

Sorry to turn the tables on you, xhead. I guess you are now officially a closet closet racist.

And there you have it. A perfect example of a closet racist.

I always wondered why you kept calling people racists when they clearly weren't. Then it dawned on me. You're a 'Closet Racist'!!!! I always thought it amusing when you kept accusing me of being a white racist when you couldn't win a debate. Then when you found out I wasn't 100% white, OMG! He's not a white guy! Well crap, your liberal mind really went over the edge then.

I actually feel sorry for you. You can't win a debate and your posts are never even close to the truth, so you choose to call people 'racists' when you're not mischaracterizing them. Sad. But don't feel too bad. You're not the only closet racist here, so you at least have company. And there are other liberals here with their wacky beliefs to keep you company.

Sorry to turn the tables on you, xhead. I guess you are now officially a closet closet racist.

And there you have it. A perfect example of a closet racist.

I always wondered why you kept calling people racists when they clearly weren't. Then it dawned on me. You're a 'Closet Racist'!!!! I always thought it amusing when you kept accusing me of being a white racist when you couldn't win a debate. Then when you found out I wasn't 100% white, OMG! He's not a white guy! Well crap, your liberal mind really went over the edge then.

I actually feel sorry for you. You can't win a debate and your posts are never even close to the truth, so you choose to call people 'racists' when you're not mischaracterizing them. Sad. But don't feel too bad. You're not the only closet racist here, so you at least have company. And there are other liberals here with their wacky beliefs to keep you company.
:rolleyes: Like I said, xhead, I don't recall calling you a racist...but please produce evidence that I kept accusing you of being a white racist. And who are these other people that I keep calling racists? Other than Soggy, I can't think of anyone that I said that to.

You must have a huge chip on your shoulder to think I even care if you are 100% white or not.

I actually used to think you were amusing but now I see you are a pathetic whiner that suffers from some unimaginable guilt complex.

No, Joyce, I'd say the growing number of overt examples of bi-racial relationships is though. I'm reminded of the new show called The Philanthropist which has a black dude from Law & Order married to Neve Cambell. Multi culturalism does work. It's just that you are not looking at good examples.

You're citing a television program to me as a "good example" of how diversity works?

Think about that for a minute.

One thing this thread has shown the Bass is that a lot of people either fear and or pick on Ravi because she sees things with a bit more of a broad view and not how liberals typically see things.

One thing this thread has shown the Bass is that a lot of people either fear and or pick on Ravi because she sees things with a bit more of a broad view and not how liberals typically see things.

Nobody fears Ravi. She's just another inconsistent white 'closet' racist. She offers nothing of value and deserves to be ignored.

Forum List

Back