Who are the 47%?

i also infer from the tape..... is that what he means is that 47% will never change their minds about NOT voting for anything that will take away their entitlements.....

who are some of the 47% who would never give it up...

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

47% of the U.S. are not on entitlements numb nuts.

I did not say ALL 47% were on entitlements.... you asked who they were...and ive shown you a few of them..along with their mind sets.

Romney is quite correct in his assessment that the 47% will never vote away all of the perks they are getting now.... They will of course vote anything that will promise them more more more more more more.....

Romney is promising jobs. Many of the 47% are unemployed. But Romney says they'll never vote for him.

Many of them are unemployed. Probably paid no income tax last year, probably eligible for many of the evil entitlements Romney referred to.

What is the genesis of the 47% assertion ?

I am not certain it is trending upward from a single annual unemployment calculation ?

no, I don't.... but he disparaged them anyway, with his contemptuous rant....and u can't get to the 47% without them.

I suspect anyone who is genuine in their need and dependence on government and votes for Romney sees gaming the system as a threat to their sustenance and support.

no, I don't.... but he disparaged them anyway, with his contemptuous rant....and u can't get to the 47% without them.

I suspect anyone who is genuine in their need and dependence on government and votes for Romney sees gaming the system as a threat to their sustenance and support.
HE made a huge gaffe imo. Who knows if those who did support him, will still support him....he showed pure contempt and disregard for them, in his rant....

47% of the U.S. are not on entitlements numb nuts.

I did not say ALL 47% were on entitlements.... you asked who they were...and ive shown you a few of them..along with their mind sets.

Romney is quite correct in his assessment that the 47% will never vote away all of the perks they are getting now.... They will of course vote anything that will promise them more more more more more more.....

Romney is promising jobs. Many of the 47% are unemployed. But Romney says they'll never vote for him.

obama promised jobs too.... and unemployment skyrocketed....and yet.. they will still vote for him..... go figure that one too.

The Republican party is the most hypocritical party ever to engage in politics. They whine and moan about 47% not paying federal income taxes when THEY ARE THE ONES NOT PAYING THEM.

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

Of the ten states with the highest percentage of non-payers - 5 are solid Romney, 1 is likely Romney, 2 are leaning Romney, 1 is a toss-up, and only 1 is leaning Obama.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

SO SHUT UP you hypocrites! YOU are the ones not paying the TAXES.

EDIT:

Looks like you're the ones on food stamps, too!

Food Stamp Use, by State

Seems to be a pattern here OopyDoo.. On Soc Sec Trust, On Global Warming and now with steaming pile of data prep you have here --- Your math analysis skills SUCK and your gullibility is (pardon the pun) astronomical.....

Let's look at the premise that the colors in this graph indicate where the bill should be sent for "carrying" the 47%... It's false. The data is based on PERCENTAGE of Population.

If Alabama has 40% of folks in the 47% and California has 37% of folks in the 47% ---- WHICH OF THOSE TWO STATES IS THE BIGGER BURDEN?

Hint--- It takes 10 Alabamas (estimate) to equal ONE california. OR --- There are still close to 10 TIMES MORE 47%ers in California --- than in Alabama. Data for Michigan, Illinois is only 3 or 4 diff from Alabama. Probably not statistically significant when you control for other variables anyway..

In other words.. Your ----

SO SHUT UP you hypocrites! YOU are the ones not paying the TAXES.

............. is NOT demonstrated by this graph.. However --- there's big money in fooling folks with math and statistics. So there may be hope for you....

Another attempt to mock my beloved South bites the dust...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back