Who are the 47%?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
The Republican party is the most hypocritical party ever to engage in politics. They whine and moan about 47% not paying federal income taxes when THEY ARE THE ONES NOT PAYING THEM.

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

Of the ten states with the highest percentage of non-payers - 5 are solid Romney, 1 is likely Romney, 2 are leaning Romney, 1 is a toss-up, and only 1 is leaning Obama.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

SO SHUT UP you hypocrites! YOU are the ones not paying the TAXES.

EDIT:

Looks like you're the ones on food stamps, too!

http://chartsbin.com/view/1403

Last edited:
i also infer from the tape..... is that what he means is that 47% will never change their minds about NOT voting for anything that will take away their entitlements.....

who are some of the 47% who would never give it up...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

So everyone in those states is a Republican??

Idiot

Why are you calling me an idiot? You're the one who asked a stupid question.

Did it ever occur to you (of course not, because you are the definition of stupid), that those states are pro-Romney because they see the parasite class up close and personal every day, and they are tired of being a SLAVE to you people?!?!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8P-vib5n8&feature=related]Interview-Why she loves welfare, food stamps, and Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

another of the 47%

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Heres a percentage

Idiot

I wonder if he ever gets embarassed when people point out how stupid his posts are? I know I would be.

The 47% are largely the idiot liberal dumbocrats - who do reside in all 50 states. How dumb do you have to be to think that those states in his little chart only have conservatives in them?!?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

i am very sure this she is part of the 47%.... you know the ones who feel the government owes them.....

Man with 30 kids wants state help to pay his child support

5/18/2012

A 33-year-old man who has fathered 30 kids is asking the state of Tennessee to give him a hand with his child support payments. Desmond Hatchett is having a tough time making ends meet while working a minimum wage job and seeing half of his paycheck get split up between his 11 baby mamas. Incidentally, his score and 10 kids is a record for Knox County, and some of his kids receive as little as $1.49 a month once the money is divvied up. Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.

---

Last edited by a moderator:

5/18/2012

A 33-year-old man who has fathered 30 kids is asking the state of Tennessee to give him a hand with his child support payments. Desmond Hatchett is having a tough time making ends meet while working a minimum wage job and seeing half of his paycheck get split up between his 11 baby mamas. Incidentally, his score and 10 kids is a record for Knox County, and some of his kids receive as little as $1.49 a month once the money is divvied up. Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.

---

Tennessee Man Fathers 30 Kids, Needs Help With Child Support - YouTube

Bastard needs to be hit by a bus

Last edited:

Idiot

Why are you calling me an idiot? You're the one who asked a stupid question.

Did it ever occur to you (of course not, because you are the definition of stupid), that those states are pro-Romney because they see the parasite class up close and personal every day, and they are tired of being a SLAVE to you people?!?!?

I don't own any slaves.

i also infer from the tape..... is that what he means is that 47% will never change their minds about NOT voting for anything that will take away their entitlements.....

who are some of the 47% who would never give it up...

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

47% of the U.S. are not on entitlements numb nuts.

I did not say ALL 47% were on entitlements.... you asked who they were...and ive shown you a few of them..along with their mind sets.

Romney is quite correct in his assessment that the 47% will never vote away all of the perks they are getting now.... They will of course vote anything that will promise them more more more more more more.....

ALL elderly, a senior who qualifies for and on Medicare is part of the 47% that he disparaged....

Anyone who has very low incomes with children, or manages to get their federal income tax burden down to near zero, is part of the 47%....that he disparaged(unless of course if you are one of the 4000 millionaires that are getting their tax obligation down to zero....that's just a-ok with Romney)

anyone who has ever received unemployment or on unemployment now is part of the 47% he disparaged...

All senior citizens receiving Social Security are part of the 47% that he disparages...(yes, that includes you Willow, who woulda thunk it?)

Who are the 47 percent? The 3 groups Mitt Romney called out in his controversial remarks - The Washington Post

Many of them are unemployed. Probably paid no income tax last year, probably eligible for many of the evil entitlements Romney referred to.

And according to Romney, they have no reason to vote for him.

That's understandable, someone needing a job having no reason to vote for Romney.

Forum List

Back