Who are some of these 'unAmerican' Americans that Rep Eric Cantor calls a mob?

Question.............anyone remember when Obama passed his health care bill and the tea baggers were showing up with automatic weapons, screaming about second amendment rights?

What would happen if the protest Wall St. people did the same thing as the teabaggers?

:link::link::link:
I want to see all of the 'tea baggers' with 'automatic weapons' please.

Google "tea party rally guns" and you'll see all the links.

Rep Cantor calls them a mob.

Herman Cain calls them unAmerican.

I've heard other conservatives denigrate them by calling them bums, and drug addicts, and worse.

So, who are some of these so-called 'unAmeican' Americans who are demonstrating in several cities across the country for over 3 weeks?

Maybe they're your (our) neighbors?!

Maybe conservative legislators and commentators should come down from their ivory towers long enough to actually meet their fellow Americans instead of insulting them.

Or is that too much to ask?

Protesters across the U.S.: Who are they? - CNN.com

Sharpton to broadcast from Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN.com

Open Story: Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN iReport

What you do you see is push the guys who really believe this crap to the front. Get the best looking guys (not nerd losers) and you have to make them look like they care and fall on their knees.

You on the other hand are in the background but just beating the drum.

The media is getting you filmed from left and right and overhead shots. Then they will work with what they've got and make it the "citizens" on the street.

More:

Proposal: OWS reply to purported Democratic support | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Posted Oct. 11, 2011, 12:02 p.m. EST (4 days ago) by KenzoJoe (Philadelphia, PA)

In recent days, Democrat politicians have began to express their support for OWS, most notably House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi. Most of these politicians have accepted large contributions from the financial industry in the past. I would like to propose the following:

That any elected official that expresses support for OWS should be asked the following question:

Are you willing to stop accepting campaign contributions from such financial institutions as Wall Street Investment firms, hedge funds, and any financial institution that accepted TARP bailout money in 2008? If their answer is not an unequivocal yes, than they should be told that their support is nothing but empty rhetoric and that it is not wanted or needed.

As the highest profile Democrat to publicly support OWS, Nancy Pelosi should be the first elected official to be asked this question.

I can take her. I have a lot of dirt on her and her whole family. I guess we have to play dirty in the sandbox because they have not learned one lesson.

I guess it is time to now go, red rover red rover......

Hey, aren't the Black Panthers Mobsters? don't they wish death on white people and jews? calling then cracker heads? and Eric Holder&Obama support them? can someone explain this?

Rep Cantor calls them a mob.

Herman Cain calls them unAmerican.

I've heard other conservatives denigrate them by calling them bums, and drug addicts, and worse.

So, who are some of these so-called 'unAmeican' Americans who are demonstrating in several cities across the country for over 3 weeks?

Maybe they're your (our) neighbors?!

Maybe conservative legislators and commentators should come down from their ivory towers long enough to actually meet their fellow Americans instead of insulting them.

Or is that too much to ask?

Protesters across the U.S.: Who are they? - CNN.com

Sharpton to broadcast from Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN.com

Open Story: Occupy Wall Street protests - CNN iReport

When they go around interviewing the teabirthers, it seems they are old, white and on Medicare and Social Security. These people seem willing and able to work. But if every job has 100 people lining up, then 99 won't have a job. Cut education and Republicans will guarantee they never will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back